Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
"The Supernatural Society of Monster Hunters" is a team of extra-ordinary individuals devoted to the extermination of all things that use magical,extraterrestrial,or biblical power for evil purposes such as Greed.
The Current squad make their home in the stolen castle of Victor Von Doom,after he was dethroned and thrown out of Course.They own all of his magical and high-tech equipment and have their own versions of his Doom-Bots.
As for the current team,it consists of: 

Founding Member:   Blade
 Founding Member:   Blade
The Vampire-Hunter known as Blade fills the place as team leader.He aids in the knowledge of vampiric-enemy's.Although he has trouble working with another vampire,he has no trouble being a great   stratigist and leader.He joined during the Undead Wars in a similar way to how the other founders did.

Selene
Selene
The other vampire mentioned above,Selene works for the team as an "associate" for meetings with the "good" vampires,AKA the ones that only eat what they need and try to use simple things such as blood bags or other substitutes.She joined later when a series of Vampire attacks drew her and the Team's attention.

Founding Member:  Ash Williams
  Founding Member:  Ash Williams
Ash Williams,the hero of Smart-Mart!He joined the team when a mishap with the Necronomicon,otherwise known as the Book of the Dead,cause an army of Zombies to appear all-over the U.S.A.,this mishap is what actually caused the Team to come together.

Van Helsing
 Van Helsing
During the Vampire attack mentioned in Selene's history,it was revealed the Dracula had once again appeared and basically demolished the team.Even with two vampire experts backing them up,they stood little chance against the Lord of Darkness.They needed someone who had fought him before,so they looked up some history and found that Van had defeated him once.With the help of the temporary member Doctor Strange(He currently acts as a passive member),they used the Necronomicon to resurrect the Legendary Monster-Hunter ,and with his knowledge and skill-set,were able to put Dracula back in his Coffin!He chose to become a permanent member,liking the idea of a team of supernatural exterminators,and beer,TV,and many other things he never had!

Founding Members: Hack and Slash
 Founding Members: Hack and Slash
Cassie Hack and Vlad of Hack/Slash inc. were involved in the necronomicon business,doing their thing of hacking and slashing through the undead hordes.When they encountered the other future-members of the S.S.M.H. they got into a fight,thinking they were killers,they pretty much settled down enough to realize that they were fighting the wrong enemy's.They join currently as founding members,helping track leads on killers and the such.

Ghost Rider
 Ghost Rider
Though he did help in the Zombie business that Ash caused,he didn't become a active member until Mephisto tried to conquer the Earth by possessing Hellboy.He helped the Team deal with the exorcism of the God-Demon and,now knowing how the team worked and liking it,became a permanent member.

Founding Member: Hellboy
 Founding Member: Hellboy
During the Undead War(As it was officially called at the time) Hellboy,being quite the monster hunter himself,took his guns and began plowing through the undead.He and the team met up shortly after,and after a short conversation banded together and formed the first ever squad of the S.S.M.H.In the later possession that is mentioned above,he and Johnny became friends,to death or even un-death.

Chris Redfield
 Chris Redfield
  Chris Redfield joined the team shortly after the Undead War.He was contracted by the goverment agency that hellboy works for to join the team as Red's partner.They currently don't tend to get along well,but he and Selene work better together than most members of the team,due to a growing love connection.

Buffy
 Buffy
During the Dracula situation,she joined the team because the less-than normal method of finding Vampire-Experts was posting adds in the newspaper for the team.She answered the add,thinking she could make a quick buck,but found the society to be a great way to become better as a hunter.She aided in the Dracula battle but failed near hopelessly against him.

(This will be my main fan-fic series for the majority of the time.Please comment and tell me what you think.)
Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CaptainCockblock

Looks like a pretty solid crossover team. Best of luck to you!

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CapFanboy

this looks like a kick-ass line up but they look like they should be fighting gods not vampires!!! i think you've got anyone you'll ever need for the situations they're likely to come up in, good line-up can't wait to read the story

Avatar image for manofamillionweapons
manofamillionweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@CapFanboy:
Not only vamps.Demons,gods,aliens,zombies, and others!
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@CapFanboy:@CaptainCockblock: Thanks!I'm planning on several mini-team-ups within the team.For example,I already have a Buffy/Hack & Slash do a mission together.
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapFanboy
@MarvelJackAss433: i'm waiting for the hellboy and ghost rider mini team-up, what fun that would be :L
Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CaptainCockblock
@MarvelJackAss433: Can't wait! By the way, I've got a comic going on too. Looking forward to your first story.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Chapter One:Hellraised

Van Helsing looks out the widow of his room.He got one of the towers of Doom's Castle as his space so he had an excellent view of Latveria.Hellboy knocked on Van's door,nearly breaking it down.
"Oops..sorry."Red says as he sticks his head in."Just checking in on you,making sure you didn't shoot yourself or something like that,it's been a little quiet."
Van turned to Red and grimaced a bit."I'm fine.Just thinking."Van turned back to the view.Red took out a Cuban cigar and stuck it in his mouth.He then stuck his hand in multiple pockets trying to find his lighter,but Van took the liberty of lighting a match and setting the cigar a flame.Hellboy smirked a bit and began to smoke."Thanks."Van shrugged.Red looked at Van for a bit then chose to speak."You enjoy the view?" Van turned back to him."Yes,i do."Van closed the curtains of the window and walked to the door way."But i enjoy beer more."Red chuckles."True that."the two go down the stair case to get themselves their poisons.

Meanwhile,Johnny Blaze was working on his bike in one of the many garages that were added to the castle when they moved into it.Buffy was watching him,all the while trying to get him to let her borrow it.Cassie Hack and Vlad sat under a large tree nearby reading some the books they found in Doom's library.Ash was standing with them,making sure they don't summon a army of zombies like he did.Inside the gym,Blade was Training with Chris while Selene watched.Chris threw a uppercut which made Blade stumble back a bit and then tried to capitalize with a roundhouse kick,but blade caught his leg and pinned him on the mat."One.Two.Three!" Selene said as Chris jumped off the mat,he had losted,but nearly everyone on the team loses to Blade in this kind of fight.Blade walked over to him and patted him on the back."Learn from your mistakes."after saying that,Blade walked away.Selene smiled and put a arm on Chris's shoulder."Don't feel bad,he's a tough guy to-"Just then,the alarm sounded.

The team ran to the bunker under the building.Doctor Strange was using one of the consoles and activated the world hologram,which showed a red blip somewhere in California.The hologram zoomed in to show that something strange was happening in Death Valley.Strange turned to the team."I have found a strange presence in the deserts of Death Valley.I cannot tell what it is,but it is powerful."
Blade walked closer to Strange."What do you suggest,Doctor?" Strange hesitated a bit."It would be wise for the whole team to go there.This thing,whatever it may be,is powerful.It may not be evil,but anything radiating this much power is sure to attract something that IS." Strange looked over the looks from the rest of the team."I know it's been quiet recently,and the rest has been good.But it is out duty to keep things like this under control.I will stay here and clue you in on any new knowledge i may acquire.For now you must get on your transport choppers and head to the coordinates.."Strange nodded and turned back to the console.Blade turned to the team,who had been listening."You heard the man,get to your choppers.Asap."Most of the team began to go to the roof,which was where the team helicopters was stored.Hellboy was about to say something to Blade,but Cassie tapped him on the shoulder with her bat."Come on,Big-Guy.Blade told me this morning that me,Vlad,and you were teamed together for the next mission,AKA this one."Vlad stood behind Cassie and nodded at her statement.Red sighed."Alright Kid,lets get moving."He then proceeded by patting Cass on the head and walking with the two to their chopper.

Three hours later,Death Valley--

A helicopter lands on a large cliff side,this chopper is run by Selene and Buffy,Team Layla(Official mini-team name).Another lands nearby on the solid,sandy ground.This was Team Rayden,Blade's,Chris's and Ash's Team.Another chopper lands right next to it,Team Merlin's Chopper,ran by Johnny Blaze and Van Helsing.Finally,Team Orion's chopper hovers over a large,dark crack in the earth an throws a ladder down into the darkness.Down this ladder comes Vlad and Cassie,but Hellboy decides to jump instead of climb.He lands with a loud splash which echoed of the walls.Cassie and Vlad join him,Vlad holding a large cleaver-style knife and Cass with her baseball bat,and both in their normal attire.Red takes out his trusty pistol and looks down at the shallow water he had landed in.It seems there was a river here,but it was drying up.He takes out his walkie-talkie,being the squad leader."What we looking for Strange?" Red says into the device."We are looking for a small item."Steven strange replies from his safety at the base."I can't tell you anything else." "Good to know were hunting blind." Red says and puts it away.he looks over at his teammates."Alright,lets start looking."they continue into the Darkness.........

Meanwhile,on the cliff,Buffy and Selene are setting up cameras to monitor the area.Three cameras for each four sides of the desert butte.One for normal view,one for thermal,and one for sonics.After they got finished they loaded their sniper rifles and surveyed the surrounding area,after seeing nothing Selene took out her walkie talkie and sent the info to the ground-level teams.

Blade and Van received the info from Selene,who was waving to Chris.Chris waved back and loaded his pistol.Ash took his chainsaw and boomstick from the chopper,then proceeded to load his gun and gas up his saw.Johnny rolled his bike out of the chopper and revved it up,Van watched and wondered why he was doing this,his team's job was to guard the area,not explore."Why rev it up?Were not going anywhere." Johnny looked at him."It's more a weapon then a vehicle to me Van." Johnny then got on and,with demonic awesomeness,turned himself into a hellfired skeleton and transformed his bike.He began riding circles around the area.

Blade watched what Johnny did and shook his head.He turns to his squad members."Our job is to wander the area in search of this mystery object on ground level.Be smart about it."Ash smirked and rested his boomstick on his shoulder.
"Great,lets do this!" he walks over to Blade but his pushed back.Blade looks at him,then at Chris."Ash,Chris,you two go together,but I'll go alone." with that said,Blade does a a long,vampire leap into the air and into the desert,seemingly disappearing.Ash turns to Chris."Well Mr. G.I. Joe,looks like we got ourselves a date." Chris rolled his eyes and walked in front of him."Lets just do our mission." with that said,the duo walk into the seemingly endless desert.

MEANWHILE....deep in the desert,two figures stood together.Several large boulders had been set up in a weird,shrine style setting.One of the figures wore black,had rather handsome blond hair,and was wearing black sunglasses.The other was wearing metal armor and a green robe.A metal mask covered his entire head besides showing his dark eyes.He had recently been kicked from his throne,and wants it back.He held in his hand a golden puzzle box,which was a item of mass power.He began to press it and shape it.After a few minutes of this the box flew from his hands and landed on the ground.A portal appeared and out from it came a Gothic-nightmare of a creature,it's face covered in needles.It coldly stared at the men for a few moments before speaking."Shall we begin?"
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By CDviper

Pinhead?

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@CDviper:Hell-To the-Yea!
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By CDviper

doesn't he torture anyone who unlocks the box?

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@CDviper: The story will reveal a answer to that.Not trying to give away spoilers,but it has something to do with mephisto.if you want me to spoil it for you,pm me.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13  Edited By Project_Worm
@MarvelJackAss433:  
Very Nice! 
With A team this bad a^^ I can only Imagine the crazy stuff, you'll get Pin Head to do.
beastiebeowolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By beastiebeowolf
@MarvelJackAss433: FINISH THIS