The Red Falcon---Year One

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jasraj
My superhero, The Red Falcon, and the story of how he became who he is-----Scott Johnson's uncle was killed when he was 8, in front of him, by viscious crime lords, later on in his life he lived with his aunti, but at the age of 15, he went to china and learned martial arts, from a man names Wonrg Jong Lee, he became greatly skilled, and returned back to New York City when he was 23, he became a boxing promoter (somehow) and became rich, though he still never forgot about his uncles death, he then remembered his uncle had an extremley rare coin with a falcon in it, his uncle was in love with falcons, and studied them, then he decided to fight crime in NYC, (his costume is very similar to Daredevil, it's red and white though) 

The Red Falcon's first appearence.....New York City, 10:00pm, dark alley way 

(lightning was striking from the sky, the thunder was roaring louder than a lion, the rain was pelting NYC like bullets,) The Red Falcon is on top of a small building, he see's a gangster named Tony Smith walk out of the car, "time to clear the trash", Tony then walks down the alley way alone, "hey Tony!" Tony them jumps back and looks around him, but can not see the man who shouted his name "who the hell----" The Red Falcon then jumps to the floor and looks at tony, "what the hell are you!" shouts Tony, Tony then fires his gun at The Red Falcon's chest, but the bullet has no affect, "argh!" The Red Falcon then tackles Tony and bashes him against the wall "what do you want!?" asks Tony in a frightened voice "I want you to fee the pain you cause others" replies The Red Falcon, The Red Falcon then punches Tony in the head 5 times, and kicks him around the head too, "what are you going too----2 the kicks were so powerful, that they have nearly knocked him out..."I'l leave you now, with a present" says The Red Falcon, he then pulls out a flash bang at fires it into Tony's face "arghhhh!" , "you needed that, but you won't die" The Red Falcon then pulls out his grapple gun and flies off------basically he was stil pissed at Gangsters and crime
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CapFanboy

sounds good