Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By OneAboveAll8-26
No Caption Provided

The Problem`s

There are seven people. Seven people that will shock the foundations of civilization. Seven People that the world will never accept. Seven people that have the most extraordinary abilities that the world have ever seen. Seven problem`s.

Chapter 1

There was a tense atmosphere in Mr. Griffin`s 7th grade classroom at Winterville Christian Middle School. The argument was between Mr. Griffin and Matthew, one of his students. “You will go to the dance!” Mr. Griffin exclaimed. “And why would I want to do that?” Matthew asked rudely. “Because if you don`t you will get a big fat 0” said Mr. Griffin “So you better be there.” “Fine” Matthew said.

“I wonder when they will discover their powers?” a teacher thought to himself. He was the only one in the world who knew about their powers before the Problem`s discovered them. “It must be soon.” thought the teacher.

As Cj walked down the halls to his next classroom, he suddenly felt a abundant amount of pain in his head. He staggered backwards. Throughout his mind, the blueprints, mathematics, materials needed, and the other stuff for machines that would be invented years in the future. As he started to walk to his next class with Mr. Black he dismissed the ideas as sci-fi.

During Mr. Black`s class, he discovered that he just couldn`t concentrate. He started to pull supplies out of his pencil pouch and tinkered with them. In 5 minutes he had made a minature catapult that could shoot erasers, pencils, etc.. over 15 feet away. As he started to aim a loaded catapult at Emily, a girl who sat in front of him, Mr. Black said “What have you made their Cj?” “Nothing Mr. Black” Cj said, hiding the catapult behind his back. “Come with me” said Mr. Black. “Ok” said Cj. Cj followed Mr. Black into the hallway. “Now what did you actually make?” said Mr. Black “Don`t worry your not in trouble.” Cj pulled out the catapult, showing it to Mr. Black. “Follow me” said Mr. Black.

As Matthew was leaving Mr. Griffin`s classroom, he saw Cj being escoted away by Mr. Black. “I wonder why he`s in trouble” Matthew thought.

Cj enetered a large room with gray concrete walls. “What is this place?” Cj asked Mr. Black

Avatar image for oneaboveall8-26
OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I`m still working on it.