gaetzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gaetzan

Rating: M for mature

After this chapter I won't be using any Angel Beats! characters anymore so this is the last disclaimer :D

Disclaimer: Angel Beats! and all characters/settings are property of the original creator P.A. Works and Aniplex . This is a work of fan created fiction based off of these characters. All rights reserved.

Kanade-''That would be a waste of time. [She says as she Lays her hands on her chest and starts to softly whispers.] ''Oh great god which made the sacred tree, From which seeds I was born give me the power to banish this evil creature, Giving hope to the people to rise against them, And throw away their chains of oppression. [As she whispers that her chest starts to glow with a pure white light, She puts her hands inside the light and pulls out a long sword.]

Kratos-''You can't beat her'

Kanade-''I will beat her.' [She says while she releases her wings, Which emit a faint but pure white light. And then in a moment's notice disappears, And then reappears behind Ra with the sword trough the middle of her body, staining the long blade with blood.] ''It's over.'

Ra-[Laughs, And releases the gang members who fall onto the ground.] ''Did you really think it's that simple to pierce my soul?'

Kanade-[quickly pulls out the sword and jumps back a few meters.] ''But the soul is in the middle of your body..' ''You shouldn't be able to speak anymore!' [She says panicked, She starts to shake out of fear.]

Ra-''Sure normally I would be lying on the floor gasping for air.' [She turns around facing Kanade.]

Kanade-''Then why are you still stand....' [She stops and notices that there is some kind of black hole inside Ra where she just stabbed her.] ''Void control..?' [She whispers]

Ra-''Do you know how void control works?'

Kanade-''I only know that you can send things to the void with it.' [She tries to say in a calm voice.]

Ra-''Not only can you send things to the void, You can also bring things from the void to this world.'

Kanade-''Even those vile void monsters?'

Ra-''You can, I even tried to tame one of those monsters.'

Kanade-''Is that how one of those monsters got past the guards unnoticed?!'

Ra-''Well it never had to get past any guards.'

Kanade-''Do you have any idea how many people died that day!' [She says angrily.]

Ra-''I read that a couple thousand died, What about it?'

Kanade-''Don't you know how much it hurts to lose someone you love?!'

Ra-''There's no one that I love, The only reason I act friendly is because no one needs a killing machine. But that'll change today, With your death.' [She smiles devilish]

Kanade-''What do you mean with that?'

Ra-''I know that you're the daughter of the head of the council, And as soon as he hears that a shinigami killed his precious daughter he'll immediately start a war.'

Kanade-''So everything you said was just a lie!' [She yells, Then charges at Ra swinging her sword at her.]

Ra-''Perfect..' [She evades and then kicks Kanade so hard that she flies against the wall, Leaving a big dent in the wall] ''Kratos give me a sword.'

Kratos-''yes ma'am.' [He takes a hidden sword from behind his back and throws it to Ra.]

Ra-[Catches the sword.] ''Let's start this fight.'

Kanade-Don't you need your wings?' [She says calmly.]

Ra-''I can win from without them.'

Kanade-''Do you really think you can beat me with only the half of your power?'

Ra-''Sure I can.' [She says while connecting the sword to a chain.]

Kanade-[Stands up and charges again at Ra this time she swings her sword multiple times.]

Ra-[Evades a few times then hits her sword with so much power that Kanade is left wide open, Ra then points with her free hand at her and says.] ''Oh lord of death, Eradicate her!' [A tiny black sphere flies at Kanade exploding with such a force that she flies through the walls of the school against the outer walls leaving a big dent in it.]

Kratos-[Walks to Ra.]''Since when have you created that spell?' [He says full of admiration.]

Ra-''A while back.' [She says normally.] ''Let's see if she survived that.'

*after a minute they reach the spot where Kanade was blown against the wall, She lies on the ground trying her best to stand up.*

Ra-''So you're still alive, Your stronger than I thought.'

Kanade-[Is to wounded to speak.]

Ra-''Kill her fast or torture her... What do you say Kratos.'

Kratos-''Well if you have any plans for the war we better execute them as fast as we can.'

Ra-''Good point.' [She puts the sword through Kanade's head, Then hand it back to Kratos.]

Kratos-''Do you really think that the angels will start a war immediately?'

Ra-''No but they will try to get the death scythe my ancestor made.'

Kratos-''And what are you going to do about it?'

Ra-''I'm going to take it before they do, if I have to with force.'

Kratos-''Ra you're strong but I doubt that you can take on the Yutau clan head on.'

Ra-''I never said anything about taking them on head on, Now let's go.'

Kratos-''Where are we going?'

Ra-''Forge master Yirou.'

Kratos-''So we're going to get some weapons.'

Kratos-''You know something has been bothering me.'

Ra-''What has' [She says angrily without turning around.]

Kratos-''Was it all really an act?'

Ra-''It was.'

Kratos-''Are you sure?'

Ra-''Why wouldn't I be sure of it.'

Kratos-''Didn't you enjoy to having friends?'

Ra-''I'm a monster, The only thing I like is torturing and killing people.'

*They continue walking until they reach an building with a giant chimney*

Ra-[Knocks on the door.] ''Yirou open up!'

*They hear the door unlocking and as the door opens they see someone who wears the same clothes as her mother does.*

Yirou-''What can I do for you today?'

Ra-''Were here to prepare for war.'

Yirou-''Where you the one that killed the girl?'

Kratos-''It's already in the news?'

Yirou-''Well there's something about a shinigami killing an angel, But they haven't said more than that.'

Ra-''I killed the council leaders daughter.'

Yirou-''Poor girl, I bet she met a terrible death..'

Ra-''She didn't, I killed her pretty fast.'

Yirou-[Sigh] ''Come on in I'll get my best weapons.'

*Inside there stands a giant forge an anvil and a few kinds of crystals which are used to craft weapons.*

Ra-''I see that you've used up the void crystals that I got you.'

Yirou-''Yes and the weapons I made out of earned me enough money to relax for a while.' [He walks inside the room with a box full of weapons.]

Ra-[Picks up a weapon and slides her finger across the sharp side testing the sharpness.] ''I see that you still are making quality weapons.'

Yirou-''I'll never make any bad quality weapons.'

Ra-''Now let's make a plan to get the death scythe from the Yutau clan.'

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Nice work!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator