Avatar image for deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6
deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Authors Note

This is the second chapter to this book that I am writing. You can read the first chapter here plus MK Destruction chapters here> http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/kcsshd-library-1698519/#12 (Can't post full links yet)

Also, please leave feedback and comments on what you think on any of my posts. I would also like to thank Comic Vine Fanfic Forum for the support I am getting.

Chapter 2

So this is how a revolution starts.’ Alana thought. She was at the London Bridge City Pier, thinking of the things that just happened. Alana was a tall woman with black hair. She had pale skin and was considered to be very pretty by many. She was wearing a blouse, jeans, and an overcoat covering everything cause she was cold.

‘Our world has become so corrupt, that we are now under the rule of the richest.’ Alana was still amazed. She loved politics and martial arts. On this Earth, she is one of the biggest critics of the governments and politics of 2051. Of course, now she had to be careful. Some people may be out to get her neck.

‘Now that I think about it, a pier is not a great place to be.’ Alana’s thought could have been answered by a no sh*t.

She began walking back toward her apartment when she heard something explode. A big fireball could be seen in the air and people started opening their windows looking up.

“You should get inside.” Someone yelled out at her.

“Thanks but I can take care of myself.” She yelled back.

‘I can defend myself. Its not like anything is going to happen eventually. It was just an explosion from afar.’ Alana thought. Another explosion happened and it was closer.

‘Well fuck me.’ Alana thought as she started running toward her apartment. In a flash of a second, her 2 German Shepards came running to get her. They were trying to stop her.

‘They sense something.’ She thought. Alana’s male German Shepards were American military dogs that her friend in New York gave to her on her last trip to the United States. She loved them to bits.

Alana began walking toward the apartment, the dogs still trying to stop her.

“Could you guys please tell me what you found.” She said getting frustrated. The dogs seemed to understand and they started running back inside. Alana running behind them and following them.

They both pointed to to a hole in the wall. Alana looked and she was surprised to see it was a bomb.

‘I need to get people out of here.’ Alana thought.

She began running up the stairs. Knocking on every door and screaming that there was a bomb and that people needed to get out. Her dogs were also helping with their non stop barking.

She got into her apartment and grabbed the one thing that mattered to her. A necklace that was a family heirloom from her mother, and a swiss knife that was another family heirloom from her father. She also grabbed her laptop thinking she may need it in order to spread news.

Her dogs, Alana, and the people got out just in time. The bomb exploded the moment Alana got out. The complex was on fire and other people began to get out.

‘Why aren't the fire fighters coming.’ Alana thought.

“THE FIRE IS GOING TO SPREAD! WE NEED TO EVACUATE THE AREA!” Alana screamed.

The group began going into other buildings telling people to evacuate. Soon there was a crowd of people running toward the London Bridge. They were trying to evacuate.

By the afternoon, Alana was across the bridge, watching as her home burned down. Alana started looking away and looking at her phone for a news update. She was angered by what she saw.

“All the citizens associated with Alana Goodwill will be punished.” Her phone was hacked with the replaying video message and so was everybody else’s.

That day, Alana began helping the injured and homeless, proving to them she wasn’t a bad person. Everybody knew she wasn’t and that the people at fault were the government.

“You don’t need to worry. This country isn’t what it used to be.” An old woman told her.

“I wish it was though.” Alana responded.

“I remember when the governments weren’t so corrupt,” The old lady spoke, “But I also remember a time when they started to be. History will change itself and soon people will start helping each other for the greater good.” The old lady said.

Alana began thinking about that. She was tired of being a commentator on the sidelines. Tired of all the b*llsh*t. She was just plain tired.