Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CapFanboy

Story so far:  

THE NEW DEFENDERS

THE NEW DEFENDERS: Chapter 1  

THE NEW DEFENDERS: Chapter 2   

I own none of the character’s or team’s used in this fan-fic. I only came up with the plot line, now read on...

Note: not much of the defender's her as i used it as a stepping-stone for my new fan-fic (more below)  

Side note: I use ‘Bucky’ ‘Buck’ and ‘Nomad’ interchangeably, sorry if it confuses anyone :) 

ALRIGHT! I was thinking about doing a first-person fan-fic but couldn’t decide on a character, well, this ties into that new fan-fic where the main character will be the newly resurrected...well, that would be telling.

“Nothing comes out of Latveria without Doom’s say-so.” Said Cyclops as he turned to face Bucky.

“So we just up and go, there are procedures we need to follow Scott, we have to notify Steve or we can’t do it.”Bucky Scowled as he questioned Scott’s decision.

“Buck, I know what I’m doing. There are times when we need to work round the rules. Brian!” he called, “set course for Latveria!”

“You’re gonna have to wait a minute Scott!” Captain Britain replied. “Our feed’s backlogged with distress calls from The Avengers, The Fantastic Four and the X-men. Something big is going down over in San Fran but I can’t seem to find out what.”

“I know what’s happening.” Johnny Storm was overcome with anger as he showed the rest of the team a recording of what was going on at the X-mansion. Cyclops’ jaw dropped as they watched several upgraded sentinel’s tearing the roof off of the mansion and another slamming Iron man into a wall only for it’s head to be taken off by cap’s shield. Cyclops was about to speak but taken aback as nightcrawler’s injured body ‘ported onto the rug.

“S-S-Scott?” he stammered, unable to speak as blood came out of his mouth.

“Kurt.” Cyclops answered. “What happened?”

“Th-They came when we weren’t ready, New Sentinel’s. not human. W-we need you Scott, now.”

“Uh-uh, Kurt. You’re not ‘porting like this.” Cyclops said. “You’re getting help, we’ll go there now and do what we can.”

Deadpool’s voice chimed in from the back, “What about lunch? Is there a Taco stall round there? Cause i could really go for some taco’s, and pepsi.”

“No Taco’s Wade.” Cyclops said, slightly growing accustomed to Deadpool’s sense of humour, “How about a teleporter and a load of scrap metal?”

“Do I have to make it scrap metal first?”

“you bet’cha. Wouldn’t be any fun if I just gave it to ya.”

“is this the part where we go kick some shiny metal @ss?” asked Nomad.

“’Tis truly so.” Added balder, “What would our comrade Ben Grimm say?”

“IT’S CLOBBERING TIME!” shouted Johnny as he flamed on and flew out the front door.

“ALRIGHT DEFENDER’S! TAKE FORMATION!” Cyclops ordered, the defender’s had only been on scene for a few minutes but things had gone quickly downhill since then, “Brian, see if you can take out some of them!”

“Alright Scott!” Captain Britain set off at high speed taking out two sentinel’s by ripping their heads off. On the otherside of the battlefield Nomad was getting acquainted with his former partner.

“Nice to see you back in costume Steve” Buck smiled as he blew a hole in the leg of one of the robot’s with his shotgun. Steve Rogers’ Blue eyes shined as he threw his shield, taking out three sentinels before it rebounded of a wall and he caught it instinctively.

“Well, Bucky, what did you expect me to do? Sit this one out?” He dodged the arm of one sentinel as he climbed it’s frame and knocked it’s head off with one blow using his shield. As he jumped back down he flipped over Bucky and shielded an energy blast from the sentinel behind him.

“How many left?” Buck asked.

“according to my Intel, 18, but they’re proving more formidable opponents than before and we’re all tiring as well. Oh damn, we got another fleet coming in fast. WATCH OUT!” steve warned the other heroes before a forcefield covered all the heroes from the brunt force of 71 more Sentinels.

Cyclops covered Captain America’s back with a concussive energy blast that took out a sentinel.

“Steve we’re overwhelmed, Thor and Ares are being taken down, you’re avengers are being beaten and all that’s left are you, my defenders, Iron man and The Thing, that force field took sue out and reed was struck down not too long after. There are still some X-men out there on their way.”

“Then we hold down the fort and pray that we get a guardian.”

And then, a blinding light, it’s warmth comforted the heroes still fighting and wiped out all the sentinels. As the yellow light retracted there stood one hero in the middle of it. A golden guardian. High above all else, the power of one million exploding suns inside one man.

“Nay.” Thor’s voice cracked in disbelief. “by Odin, this cannot be.”

“I-I’m back?” Bob Reynolds looked at his glowing hands. “N-no, it’s not possible.”

“Bob?” Captain America called out to the sentry as he shielded his eyes from the light with his hand, “Bob is that you?”The sentry landed next to the three heroes.

“C-Cap, did I cause this destruction?”

“No Bob, you ended it.”

“How am I alive? Thor killed me.”

“I don’t know son, it’s something we’ll have to find out.”

“What do I do now?”
“You come with us.” Cyclops interjected.

“you stay with the avengers, Bob.” Steve added

“My watchtower isn’t there anymore. It’s not at avengers tower, I need to find it.”

“Let us run some tests first bob.”

“St-steve, he’s not there.”

“who?”

“Him. He’s not there anymore. Oh my god. He’s not there!” a flood of relief hit the sentry as he fell to the floor crying, “I’ve waited forever for this day, and I’m so happy.”

“What else is different Bob?” asked Cyclops,

“I can remember everything.”

“As can I.”    

**SPOILER** Another monster for the defenders to face. Cap britain is called back to england to deal with crazy magical stuff and Deadpool craves MORE MEXICAN FOOD! (not even I thought that was possible!!!)
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

Dude, you totally got to the Sentry ideas first!!! Darnit!!! LOL 

LOL great chapter!!! 

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@TypingKira: haha, I swear i did not use professor X...at all... I've wanted to do a first-person fan-fic for a while so expect to see one with Bob as main character, i gotta load of explanations involving the void and the sentry that i'm going to put into the story and you can expect to see Cap, Thor and maybe even the defenders (if not, definitely balder!)
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TypingKira
@CapFanboy: I can't wait, Sentry is one of my fave characters!  
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CapFanboy
@TypingKira: that's brilliant then! i'll send it to you first so you can preview! :)