The New Amalgam Universe- Teth Dakom # 3

_Blade_Master_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Blade_Master_

(Note- This, took, FOREVER. I hate how my production speed is. Anyways.Umm I can't get into my other account right now but I'm sure i'm not the only one. Here is Number 2 if you didn't read. http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/kamrenamir/new-amalgam-universe-teth-dakom-2/87-79452/)

"So, umm, Lady Blaze, why don't you tell me a little about yourself, since your sorta kidnapping me."

Dak stumbled around with his words.

" In good time boy" Lady blaze said silently but swiftly walking through the streets.

Arriving to a dark street that seemed to have no lighting, there was a telephone booth that looked very shady.

"Get in" Lady Blaze motioned to the booth.

"But" Dak was cut off by a large flame in Lady Blaze's hand.

"Fine" Dak sighed and hesitantly walked into the booth.

After Dak was nestled into the corner of the booth Lady Blaze entered and closed the door.

"So what now?" Lady Blaze proceeded to pick up the phone and type in a sequince of numbers that Dak could not see.

After Lady Blaze finished typing in the numbers she hung up the phone then stood perfectly still.

Dak thought about saying something but he decided against it.

Soon the booth started to shake violently.

Then suddenly the booth plunged undergound.

Dak was terrified and he struggled to stay on the ground.

Lady Blaze was still motionless in the middle of the booth when it seemed to be cussioned by air as it came to a halt.

"Where are we?" Dak said while getting his mental composure back.

Lady Blaze took a nice long breath. " I guess you would call it hell, but I call it home."

"So why am I here?" Dak basically yelled.

Lady Blaze walked out of the booth onto the dark and cold land and sighed.

"You are here, because I want you to be my champion of earth, and by that I mean that I want you to do work for me." Lady Blaze sounded slightly iritated.

Dak smiled and got to his feet.

"Ok, this could work out, but how do you expect me to do all of these tasks? I'm assuming they're going to be world wide things."

Dak exited the booth and stood next to Lady Blaze.

"Follow me and you will understand." Lady Blaze began walking accross the dormant underworld.

After what seemed like days of walking the two arrived at a door.

"Before we go into this room, I must tell you, I have promised Set, an egyption god, that you would be merciless and would not hesitate to do any job that was asked.

Now, once you go into this room. You either work by free will, or we take controll. Are you ready?"

Dak released all of his claws and smirked.

"Merciless? I was born Merciless"

(note again- I know this is dry but i promise the next one will be filled with awesomeness)

(BLACK ADAM,LADY DEATH AND I BELIEVE SET ARE PROPERTY OF D.C. DAKEN AKIHIRO AND HIS CLAWS ARE PROPERTY OF MARVEL COMICS. I WROTE THIS STORY.)

_Blade_Master_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By _Blade_Master_

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

@_Blade_Master_ said:

Thank you. I'll add it to the library.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@_Blade_Master_: Have you handed off to someone else? I'm a tad confused by WHO is writing this now?

Now it's good, I like it. Need to work on the punctuation and sentence structure, all the elements are there it just needs a tidy up. Looking forward to seeing Dakem getting his SHAZAM on! @_Blade_Master_ said:

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tomdickharry1984

It's a bit messy but it's okay...I thought Daken was a bada$$ and in this chapter hes a little, well timid/fraidy cat? Is that a deliberate Bill & Ted ref with the phonebox to Hell :)

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kamrenamir

@tomdickharry1984: @batkevin74: Blade Master is another account of mine. I couldn't get into this account so I used that one. Yea I know it's pretty rough. When I was writing it I wasn't really feeling the words like I usually do. Oh and and Tom Dick (hehehe) Dak will get more badass He's just in shock right now.

In conclusion

Thankyou both for your feedback.

tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tomdickharry1984

S'okay, just read your tidied up one, exactly the same kjust easier to read :) Good job on both...but back to my Bill & Ted question?

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kamrenamir

@tomdickharry1984: Bill & Ted? Dosn't ring a bell.

tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Dude! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Ted's_Bogus_Journey or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIeFo9zzdVg