The Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Clown
Reflections
Your usual day in the suburbs, your average Joe, and you got yourself a mediocre excuse for a life. Now this kid was a basket case, not by his on fault though. Or wass it? ... We will see.

This kid does all the right moves in the wrong moments, he's late to college again,  the parents open the door and start shouting at the youngster still covered and tucked in his cozy bed. After several minutes of verbal abuse and being told what a worthless piece of §"&! he is, he lays the blankets aside as they go out and slam the door shut.

Getting on his knees and slowly moving towards the old fashioned wall mirror, he takes a closer look at himself, see's the flaws, dark eye rings, a forced fake grin, and a pale skin color. For all he cared he could be dead and it would, if at most, only prompt his view of himself. Colors... he remembers the mascara laying beneath his bed. Having kneeled in front of it, he reaches out to a dusty brown box, takes out the mascara and go's back to the Mirror. Analyzing his facial structure and all his flaws, he starts drawing his face on the mirror, first a pale white for the skin, then a dark rogue for his eye sacks, and a light blue for his eyes, he takes a deep breath and moves towards the window, peeking at the world outside, catching a brief moment of the normal world. He comes back to the mirror, and realizes... a clown... that is what he was, a fool, what he always had been, living the odd, yet extravaganze, way of life. Things need to change, he has to show the world he's more than just a clown, he has to show everyone he is THE clown.

His teeth grind as he crunches his fist into a ball and pulls it back before smashing it straight forward into his mirror image shattering it into thousands and thousands of bits, together with his sanity...
The Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Clown

Thanks

The Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Clown

Of course, even Einstein was

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Woah! Nice Clown.

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers