The Meeting.

Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wild_cat21
Seth considers himself as a  "Master Player" He considers himself as "Better slicker and smoother than the Love Doctor, and funnier than the Love Guru" There's no doubt he is good. But he didn't really prove himself as better or even more so than the "Greats"  And today. He want's to prove it.

Morning 9: am

Seth's sleep was rudely disturbed by the annoying sound of his alarm clock. Seth struggled to get out of bed, he was to tired to even stand up, forcing him to roll down the floor. Which made a loud thudding noise. After Seth managed to get up on his feet, he drowsily walked towards his bathroom. But Seth's drowsiness instantly disappeared as he saw a woman half naked vomiting in his toilet and slowly turning her head to Seth "Hi hun"  The woman addressed Seth. Seth still disgusted slammed the door shut and exclaimed "Clean yourself up, there's a key somewhere there.  Seth's was interrupted as the woman butted in "Last nigh was amazing! I understand why you don't want to open the door. But I'll find the key, Then I'll open the door and We'll go for round two!  The Woman replied. But Seth paused a little and continued on "which allows you to unlock the window. You can crawl out from there, I'm taking a shower in my buddy's house See'ya!"  Seth calmly said as he walked down the stairs heading to  his buddy's house.