the legend of Tim Drake---the 2 Batmen

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jasraj
23rd November....2025....Huntress and Cassandra Cain were both killed...and so was Bruce Wayne, after that, Tim Drake decided to become Batman, his first year was rough, but one year later, he picked up his game, and became a worthy sucsessor to the cowl, but he found out who killed Cassandra and Huntress, turns out it was Damian Wayne, Damian couldn't accept that Tim took up the job of Batman, so he also took up the cowl, but did the job of Batman, in a different way, he was prepared to kill, Tim was not, he took a serum that gave him enhanced Super Strength, Stamina, Super Hearing and a Healing Factor, Tim had no powers, only will power, Bruce Wayne was killed in a war between JLA and other villians, but reports around the world state that Bruce is still alive, even though Tim has become a worthy sucsessor to Batman, he has also become lost between himself and being Batman, but he has to find Damian Wayne.... 

2 years before Tim became Batman, he went to train with Lady Shiva again 

(China...Tim enters a big temple near a mountain, whilst he enters Lady Shiva approaches him) "i've been expecting you Tim" says Lady Shiva "i need......wate---" Lady Shiva then interrupts his speech "your weak...you come to train and you ask for water" laughs Lady Shiva "but i can barely walk" replies Tim, Lady Shiva then punches Tim in the face and starts to kick him whilst he is on the ground "argh! what are you doing" asks Tim in an astonished voice "you come to me, and you approach me like this, your not worthy to train with me" Tim then gets up "bring it" says Tim, Shiva then goes for a punch but Tim blocks it, "impressive" says Shiva, "before i can teach you propperly, i need you go through a series of challenges" says Shiva "what---i didn't sign up for this" says Tim "do them, or else" replies Shiva "fine" replies Tim, "first you must conquer your fear, and now Mr Drake, what is it you fear?"  

TO BE CONTINUED
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jasraj
C'mon