The Juggernaut's Son - Part 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

(Note: I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this story. I will probably only continue this if a few people at least check it out, if you read it let me know what you think please. Thanks and let us begin..)

You know what the worst thing is about being a mutant? Not being a mutant anymore. I was given the, oh so special ability of being able to switch bodies with the first person you touch. The problem lies in the fact that I didn't know this. So, when I touched my father to give him a hug, I didn't want to be him. Not at all, but I guess that is how life works though, right? The tricky thing is, my father was someone very special. My father was the Juggernaut, was, as I said, now I am. People used to ask me “Well, that’s simple why didn't you just switch back? He has your powers now!” I was not lucky with the powers I got, it was a onetime thing, and my X-Gene went dormant afterwards. So, I am now Cain Marko. Immortal. Rage Filled. Pawn of Cyttorak. The Juggernaut, and possibly about to rob a bank because, well, who can stop who can stop the Juggernaut? No one now, and i've learned that being the Juggernaut has it's advantages.

The room is dark and the Illuminati talk among themselves, still in their prime because T’Challa has given them all the ability to stop the aging process. The true saviors of the world need to be around forever, right? The talk is meaningless and they all know it, they just don’t know how to address the real problem on Earth right now. Tony Stark is the first to actually say something of meaning “People, we have a threat that

They’ve done some not very ethical stuff before, so the problem isn't why they shouldn't, its how. Reed Richards with his eyes weary and his voice tired mutters “Namor, you’re going to shoot him with a gun that will put him in the Negative Zone. He will be able to survive there and not cause damage on Earth.”

They all nod in agreement, wishing they were dying, no man can do so many horrid things and still look at themselves in the mirror. With Reed’s time in the meeting not needed anymore he whizzes away to get the weapon ready for Namor. Blackagar turns on a screen and they watch a man who used to be Julius Marko drop a bank down to rubble.

Julius being especially obnoxious to the cops valiantly defending New York City “The best part about being the Juggernaut is easily the fact that when you fight more, you get stronger. Should have seen how strong I was when I killed Spider-Man like the little bug he imitates! Whooooo, the rush you get is INSANEEEEE!” He flexes off his muscles while bullets bounce off of him. The world lacks heroes now; Dr. Doom killed 3 of the Fantastic Four, Magneto annihilated all of the X-Men, The Mandarin is in control of anything he wants after he finished of Dr. Strange, and every “Super Power” has fled from Earth if they could. The Illuminati are earths only defense and even they have their will and spirit broken, they leave the big threats alone, and take out people like Julius or rather Juggernaut. Those who cannot kill them, those who will not be able to come back and finish off the hero community, those who are not the true evils.

Juggernaut picks up a car and tosses it at a cop. The cop is instantly dead, his family will mourn his life, his wife of 6 years will end her life because she can’t take it anymore, and his children will end up in a foster home and afterwards end up on the streets. They both die early, that fallen cop ruined many lives and Julius refuses to think about what he is doing. When it is easier to be a villain he became one, he killed his father 3 months after he got his powers. It was a slippery slope that he stopped resisting; no one asked him anything now. He was in charge and never alone, never tiring and never stopping to think about any of the lives he was running with one toss of a car.

(Ending note: If I do continue this I plan on bringing in Annihilus, Silver Surfer, Rocket Raccon, Deadpool, and Captain America.)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@dagmar_merrill: Interesting premise I will say that and it's always good to see Juggs getting a workout. Not a huge fan of any of the characters you say your bringing in and I fail to believe that every hero has left earth. For one thing I can't see the big name heros remembering to bring people like El Aquilla, Crimebuster and Venomm with them. Hopefully you will continue this though. I do love me a villain centric piece.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well, the only thing I can ask for is "suspension of belief".

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well, I will try and elaborate on why earth is heroless when I contintinue.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@dagmar_merrill: Okay...is this your outline or the story? I ask because it seems like it is just what you'd like to happen and outlaying the idea instead of writing it. Honestly read what you've got again...do you see what I mean?

Also it doesn't make much sense. Is English your secondary language? Eg:

1) Tony Stark is the first to actually say something of meaning “People, we have a threat that

2) They’ve done some not very ethical stuff before, so the problem isn't why they shouldn't, its how.

3) With Reed’s time in the meeting not needed anymore he whizzes away to get the weapon ready for Namor

4) He flexes off his muscles while bullets bounce off of him.

5) Those who cannot kill them, those who will not be able to come back and finish off the hero community, those who are not the true evils.

See what I mean?

1) Sentence is unfinished.

2) Unethical.

3) Reed leaves the meeting to prepare the gun for Namor

4) He flexes his muscles.

5) Huh?

Your idea is good but your execution of this is a little sloppy. Here's an edit of your work to do with as you wish:

I’m the Juggernaut!

Well not really. I AM, but I’m not.

My name is Julius Marko. My dad was Cain Marko, the original Juggernaut. My mom…well dad would tell me a different girl each time I ever asked; She-Hulk, Titania, Thundra, Big Bertha. Whoever it was their hookup made me and I’m a mutant.

Well, was a mutant.

My life is kinda weird and chaotic and frustrating! Which is why I’m smashing the daylights out of this bank. Not coz I need the money, its just in my way and I’m angry. And I’m the Juggernaut!

T’Challa pointed to the hologram of the large man, “How do we stop him?”

The other members of the Illuminati looked at each other; Professor Charles Xavier, Tony Stark, Dr Stephen Strange, Reed Richards, Black Bolt and Namor.

“Charles?” The Wakandan king looked at the founder of the X-Men.

“He has the helmet on which prevents me from shutting down his mind,” he replied “Stephen?”

“He is an avatar of Cyttorak,” mused the Sorceror Supreme “I can’t just banish him without consequences from the higher planes.”

“BAH!” Namor slammed his fist on the table “Always with the chatter. We deal with this threat head on?”

“I…” Reed began doodling on the table with his finger, Tony peering at the complex mathematical symbols “Could build a device to…”

“Shoot him into the Negative Zone,” Tony finished his sentence. The room went quiet as they pondered the proposal. Black Bolt pointed to the hologram as Juggernaut threw a car at a police officer, turning him into a smear.

I had mutant powers. Well, power. It allowed me to switch bodies with someone. Problem was that it was a one time thing and it happened randomly. I got a hug from my dad on the day after my sixteenth birthday and boom, I’m the Juggernaut.

And he’s me!

Was me…

Man, I forget how easily people break! They also forget that nothing can stop me! Seriously if Thor can’t hurt me then why are these idiot police men even bothering? If they just back off and let me do what I want we’ll all get along. But NOOOOOO!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Those criticisms make a lot of sense, I will try and make it read more like a story next time. Thanks for the advice man.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By The Impersonator

@dagmar_merrill: Interesting premise I will say that and it's always good to see Juggs getting a workout. Not a huge fan of any of the characters you say your bringing in and I fail to believe that every hero has left earth. For one thing I can't see the big name heros remembering to bring people like El Aquilla, Crimebuster and Venomm with them. Hopefully you will continue this though. I do love me a villain centric piece.

That sounds kinky. =P

Anyways, this is a good chapter. Four jugs of CHEERS!

No Caption Provided