Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl

Feb. 17th, 2014

[Subject has reacted oddly to extended confinement. After the Stage 3 incident of Feb. 12th, subject known as “The Joker” has had his security severely increased. He has been moved to a smaller containment cell with less luxury items, and four orderlies are to be positioned outside the cell at all times. Future therapy is scheduled for Feb. 21st, though Dr. Marion Abrams will be unable to work with the subject again.]

Feb. 18th, 2014

[Physical examination of the subject has determined that epidermal aberrations are non-cosmetic in nature. Extremely high level of blood toxicity. Subject has been started on an intravenous drip.]

Feb. 20th, 2014

[An altercation broke out between subject's guards at 3:51pm, resulting in one (1) death. Sgt. [information redacted for the individual's safety] has had his employment at Arkham Asylum permanently terminated. When questioned, subject remained silent.]

Feb. 21st, 2014

[Subject's therapy resumes today. He was guided from his cell at 1:45pm, and reached decontamination at 2:00pm. His restraints were searched extensively, but no weapons were found. Dr. Samuel Wiggins has taken the patient's case and gone over the necessary logs and files. By 3:00pm, subject is led to the therapy room and fastened security to his seat. He is noted as being very cooperative.]

Dr. Wiggins: Hello. How are you today?

Subject: I'm swell, doc. You?

Dr. Wiggins: I'm doing very well, thank you. My name is Dr. Wiggins, can you tell me your name?

Subject: Joker.

[There is a brief pause in the audio.]

Dr. Wiggins: It says in your file that you adopted that name upon arriving to Arkham. What was your name before that?

Subject: What else does it say in my file? Call it an academic interest.

Dr. Wiggins: I'm not cleared to give you that information, unfortunately.

Subject: Well, isn't that a shame. I'm sure it says all sorts of... nasty things, doesn't it?

Dr. Wiggins: It's well-known among the staff of Arkham Asylum that you're dangerous. You're responsible for several deaths, and you did permanent damage to Dr. Abrams.

Subject: Oh my, that is terrible, isn't it? How could a person do those things?

Dr. Wiggins: Well, that's why I'm here. I want to find out more about you, so that I can help you.

Subject: That's what Dr. Abrams said, while he still had a tongue.

Dr. Wiggins: Is that supposed to frighten me?

Subject: Yes.

Dr. Wiggins: It's my job as a psychiatrist to see past mind games like that.

[Subject's voice grows lower.]

Subject: Who said anything about games?

Dr. Wiggins: It doesn't look like you're going to cooperate, so I'm going to end the session for now. I'll reschedule shortly.

Subject: Awww, that's too bad. I was starting to really acclimate to the stink of your armpit-sweat. If you get any more afraid I think you're going to get a stiffy.

Dr. Wiggins: We're done here.

[End of session.]

Feb. 22nd, 2014

[Dr. Samuel Wiggins schedules for another session with the subject for 6:00pm, Feb. 23rd.]

Feb. 23rd, 2014

[Four hours before the session, Dr. Samuel Wiggins puts in an application for a new patient, and does not arrive to his appointment with The Joker.]

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jokergeist

This piece is so scary... my armpits are getting moist.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Nice.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joygirl: Looks like the Jokers reaping his way through Arkham's medical staff.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Creepy...

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#7 wildvine  Moderator

@joygirl

One pick. I would have said "though Dr. Marion Abrams will be unable to work with the subject again." That;s purely personal taste as either reads fine. Again, you create mood very well, and your dialogue is great.