The House at the end of the street! (A short horror story)

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jwwprod

Rated T+ (This story contains horror and some scenes of violence)

The House at the end of the street!

By JwwProd

I am writing this letter for it most likely be the last time I will make contact with an actual human.

At the end of the street where I live there is a house, a house as big as a mansion and as old as the 18th century.

Every Halloween night there are reports of people coming near the house vanishing!

They say inside the house lives a mysterious man in a dark black posh suit, but no one else knows anything else about him.

Police and other authorities have gone to the house to have a word with him and most have never been seen again! And even the ones who have been found are either in a shock like coma or dead with their bodies all mangled and decayed; and the ones who have woke up from there coma say that the house is a portal to a different dimension or even Hell itself or even a gate way to a beyond our universe and maybe even the multiverse.

They also say that the man inside the house isn’t human but a super dimensional being; but they don’t know which one? Some of them have said that he is a demon or a primordial; but other have said that he may be more powerful than any demon and primordial and say that he is the living embodiment of fear itself and that the gods like the Greek, Egyptian & Norse gods, etc are like baby flees to him and that he has destroyed entire multiverses and dimensions at his own will and has killed a tone of Primordials alike!

They’ve also said that people who have been inside the house have been stated to be tortured or been turned into a minion by this being’s domestic powers or have their souls be devoured.

Other people who have been inside the house and who have been found in a coma and woke up have turned psychotic and go on a killing spree like that other guy who went inside the house and woke up from his coma broke out of the hospital and killed two whole families and was crying and had a look on his face like he was afraid of something, he was later gunned down by two policemen.

It is October 31st today, tonight I’m going to go in that house tonight and have a word with this super dimensional monstrosity as my whole family through the years have been inside that house and none of them have ever came out.

My girlfriend with our unborn baby girl was out shopping two days ago and she went in that house and was not heard from since.

All my life I wanted a beautiful baby girl with a beautiful wife but now that being has taken all that away! If I die I’m fine with that because I will be with my girlfriend and our daughter, but If I’m found in a coma I will be alone but at least I will know the truth, but if I’m found and I turn insane; I hope someone puts a bullet in my head before I kill someone.

This is my final message, I ‘am afraid seeing how even the gods fear this creature I’m going to talk to but I must know the truth!

Yours sincerely and god bless humanity!

“Edgar Rice”

The End.

Credits:

Edgar Rice: Created by me.

The super dimensional being: Created by me.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: I like where this is going, a few grammar mistakes but a quick edit should take care of that. Athough, Edgar Rice seems a bit less outraged that his family was taken than he should be. Maybe give him a nice paragraph showing his anger than just one sentence. However, this could always be a basis for a supernatural series where Rice tries to defeat the being.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

You might need this.
You might need this.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfanboy: Thanks I'm glad you liked it :) I don't know if I'm going to make anymore stories with Edgar Rice as the main character though he will play supporting roles and the super dimensional being will play a major role in some of my other stories.

Also what parts should I edit? and what should I write for the paragraph showing Edgar Rice's anger? (PM me for this answer).

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jwwprod: God damn it someone get Scathan on the phone

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@jwwprod: pretty good! this could turn out to be one of those stories that every chapter is a different part, and a different letter. just get spectre on speed dial in case....

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Rijehu

@jwwprod: This is actually good man! You just need to make a few grammar corrections but I love where this is going! By the way, you should probably take WF Mxy or Living Tribunal with you just in case lol.