White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By White Assassin

The Game 1

Harmon Hill wakes up in a pitch black room on a cement floor lying in a shallow puddle of water. The last thing he remembers is that he was attacked while leaving his office. He isn’t a small man, he is 6 ft. 2 in., weighing around 240 lbs. in muscle, and he was once a title contender in the MMA circuit. The office job he had been working at was a second job.

When moving around, he realizes right away that he isn’t tied down to anything. He gets on all fours and feels around the floor for a wall. While crawling around, he finds a crowbar, and shortly after, the wall.

As he moves his hands around the wall, he finds a light switch. He flicks the light on to see a television attached to the ceiling that also turns on. A man is sitting behind a desk with a large green mask covering his face

“Hello Harmon, my name is Mr. Green. You are probably wondering what you are doing here in this small dark room. Well I am a very rich man with friends who like to make wages on human combat. You and several other people from around the globe will be competing in a gladiator-ish tournament for us all and your prize for winning is getting your life back.”

The man gets up and walks around his desk,” The first thing all of the competitors have to do is break out of their rooms though. If you don’t come out you will suffocate as the air is being sucked out. The wall opposite of the light switch is the wall you will have to break down. More will be explained if and when you get through the wall. Goodbye.”

The TV flickered off. Harmon was in shock of what he had just heard, a gladiatorial ‘game’. Harmon became pissed off more than any time he had been during a fight. He gripped the crow bar, with both hands, and charged at the wall and hit it full force, causing a large dent in the wall. He continued to pound away, making a hole in the wall.

After 10 minutes of smashing, Harmon made his way through the wall to see another television set, with a sign saying “READ ME”. Harold walks up and turns the tape on.

Mr. Green is sitting on his desk,” Congrats Harmon, if you are watching this then you have made it out of the room with brute strength. Now to explain to you what the game is about.” Mr. Green takes a sip of his glass of liquor,” Of course the goal is to stay alive, Harmon, but it will be hard with several opponents on this abandoned island paradise. At high noon look to the sky, there will be three planes dropping off crates of weapons and other supplies for the competitors. You aren’t limited to the supply drops though; you can use any of the weapons in these abandoned homes and sheds to your advantage. I’ve got money on you, buddy boy, Good Luck.”

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Interesting premise, and a good start!

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By SpidermanWins

That's really cool. I like it. Reminds me of the Hunger Games kinda.