Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

Edited By Decept-O

(story copyright E.N.Boyd)

Red Hawk and Nyoka stood at the ranch house doorway, with puzzled looks on their faces. "I don't know what this is. I think it needs help.", Red Hawk said as the group all rose and headed for the doorway.

The Blue Lady teleported herself outside and she could see an oddly shaped bronze colored humanoid suit of some type was on the pathway ground with its face up. She walked over to the suit, and bent down to look at it. She could see her face reflected in the visor of the helmet.

"Don't touch it, Blue! We don't know what it is or if its dangerous.", Captain Flag said.

"Not to worry, just looking, Capt.", she replied as she turned her head to speak, and began to straighten up when suddenly an arm and gloved hand grabbed her by the wrist.

Startled, she teleported herself out of the grasp of the bronze hand. "Its moving! Whatever it is, its alive. The hands..there are only three fingers.", Man O' Metal said. He walked up to it quickly. The suit began to rise and stood up on its feet.

Man O' Metal got into a boxing stance, ready to take down the odd creature, this space man.

The bronze suit put its hands out in a stopping gesture. It raised its arms up and to its helmet, and pressed two buttons on the collar. Then it twisted the helmet as a hissing noise was heard. The helmet was removed and the group could see the face of a man. A disheveled man but a man nonetheless.

"What year is this?", he asked.

"Whoa. OK, you are a man and can speak English. Are you from another planet?", Liberator asked.

"Huh? What? I don't know what you mean..another planet? Um..no. Oh, my D.E.E.P. suit, this must look odd to all of you. It will take some explaining. I am just a scientist. My name is Tobias Strong. Actually, its Doctor Strong. How did that woman disappear like that?", he replied, pointing to the Blue Lady who now stood at the horse corral.

The group gathered around Strong. Strong continued. "Please I think I know where I am but I don't know when. Can someone tell me what year this is? Who are you? Also, why are you on my ranch?", he asked.

The group all looked at each other.

"Wait wait wait. You're saying you're the Doc Strong? That's impossible.", Captain Flag said.

"Why? What's the matter, Capt.? Who is this man?", Torpedo Man asked.

"If he is who he says is he is, then he's a murderer.", the Captain replied.

To be continued.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Freedom Guard Files. Introduction.

The Freedom Guard Files. Chapter I.

The Freedom Guard Files. Chapter II.

The Freedom Guard Files. Chapter III.

The Freedom Guard Files. Chapter IV.

The Freedom Guard Files. Chapter V.