Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

RATED M FOR MATURE

The place was a mess. Tables were overturned, chairs broken and stained with fresh blood. Bullet cases littered the ground. The smell of blood made Harvey Dent a very happy man.

"Sto-stop....please....stop." The man pleaded.

"Why should I?" Two Face replied? "You're one of the Captains Carmine 'The Roman' Falcone has under his belt." As if to signal it, Two Face shifted his belt buckle, stuffed his hands in his pockets, and started walking away. "He's one of the sane ones....he's bad for business, you see." Two Face started pacing back toward the Captain. "Making you bad for business, too." He leaned over and whispered in the Captain's ear. "I'll let you in on a little secret....I can kill you any time I want..." He snapped up. "But I want to make this last. I want to make you suffer."

The Captain watched in horror as Two Face pulled out his infamous coin.

"Heads," he told him, "You die quickly...tails..." he paused, mostly for dramatic effect, "You die slowly."

The flip seemed to last for an eternity. The Mobster sweat as the coin flipped it's way through the air and made it's way into Two Face's palm. Two Face examined it, turning it this way and that.

"Well what do you know?" He said at last. "Tails." Two Face strode over to a wine cellar.

"Wh-what are you gonna do to me?" the Captain whimpered.

Two Face pulled out a bottle of wine, and smashed it over the Captain's head. "I know you're still conscious!" He slapped him. "WAKE UP!" The Captain's eyes widened as Two Face struck his lighter. "I'd love to stick around." he said, "but I've got some business to attend elsewhere."

He dropped the Lighter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@primepower53: interesting...

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

Me Gusta

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

harsh dude lol

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@primepower53 said:

RATED M FOR MATURE

Two Face replied? "You're one of the Captains Carmine 'The Roman' Falcone has under his belt." As if to signal it, Two Face shifted his belt buckle, stuffed his hands in his pockets, and started walking away. "He's one of the sane ones....he's bad for business, you see." Two Face started pacing back toward the Captain. "Making you bad for business, too." He leaned over and whispered in the Captain's ear. "I'll let you in on a little secret....I can kill you any time I want..." He snapped up. "But I want to make this last. I want to make you suffer."

The Captain watched in horror as Two Face pulled out his infamous coin.

"Wh-what are you gonna do to me?" the Captain whimpered.

Two Face pulled out a bottle of wine, and smashed it over the Captain's head. "I know you're still conscious!" He slapped him. "WAKE UP!" The Captain's eyes widened as Two Face struck his lighter. "I'd love to stick around." he said, "but I've got some business to attend elsewhere."

It's good but unless he's for example Captain America, captain doesn't need a capital. Good start

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks guys.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points