Avatar image for deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6
deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Author's Note

This is Chapter 12. YAY. We, readers and I, are 3 chapters closer to the end of this book which is when the Falcon Universe can truly begin. I have many great titles that will come out after the end of this book besides American Horror Story: Jungle. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Library < Here's my library for previous MK: Destruction chapters. ENJOY!!!!

Also, I am kind of posting this late so I will have any grammatical errors fixed tomorrow.

Chapter 12

‘Wake Up.’ Corvus was mentally communicating. He was still in the city of Heaven, however, he was now hiding on the rooftop. Some cyberpunk like robotic guards with hover ships were looking for him.

‘This so called Heaven that the Elder Gods invented was very elaborate. Almost as if they wanted to escape immortality, but they couldn't escape the utopian and futuristic society I built around them. After what they did to my people, my family…… I swear they will pay.’ Corvus thought.

‘Raiden, wake up.’ Corvus waited a few moments. “Nothing.” He said to Kitana and Sindel who were also on the ground hiding. It had been about a week since Kitana and Corvus found Sindel. They have been hiding trying to get to the central tower where the Elder Gods were keeping many possible prisoners. It turns out, the fortifications of the city were more difficult to get around than Corvus thought.

Just then a hover ship was passing over them. It had a white laser scanner emitting from the bottom of the hull. Corvus used his nanosuit. He formed nanobots around Sindel and Kitana and hid all forms of light they emitted. It was replaced with what was below them, which was concrete. The ship passed without noticing anything.

‘RAIDEN WAKE UP.’ Corvus screamed nearly causing himself a headache.

Raiden started coming to consciousness. Corvus could sense it and he began saying wake up repeatedly.

Raiden heard the words wake up. He had been in a coma for more than a couple days or possibly weeks. At this point in time, he didn’t know where he was nor did he even care. He just waited to see what would happen.

‘Raiden, you are finally awake. Good.’ Corvus thought.

‘What….. where are you? Where am I?” Raiden asked and started to act in desperation. He tried to get out of the hospital bed he was laying in. The room had a window in the front and he was tied down to a weird type of bed. It had a circular scanner that was built around the bed. The machines and things were to his right along with a computer and a desk to his left. The whole thing was painted white.

‘Calm down. You are in good hands with Kuai and the rest of them. Meanwhile I am in Heaven trying to get something, and possibly more people back.’ Corvus spoke soothingly.

‘Well I feel immensely better.’ Raiden said as he felt rejuvenated and different compared to the steaming pile of death he was a couple weeks ago.

‘I have to warn you. It could affect everyone as a whole.’ Corvus said interrupting the peace.

‘What is it?’

‘The Elder Gods, with recent events, are going to try and convince your world leaders that Kombatants are dangerous. They will try to make you guys out like the enemy when you truly have the good in mind. I know this because they did the exact same thing to me before except with the citizens I protected. With the government and utopia I made. With the fair rule I placed. They all turned it against me.’ Corvus said.

‘Is there anyway to prevent that?’ Raiden was hoping that there was.

‘No. I know their game. They will convince world leaders that they need to attack Outworld now. Your people need to be here NOW. I will soon be in Outworld once I get what I came for. Oh and another thing.’ Corvus said before he realized he needed to move.

‘What other thing?’ Raiden asked.

‘Those demonic clones of themselves that Jacqui and the others saw are tools of the Elder Gods. They will see a lot more of those over the upcoming battles.’ Corvus said.

‘Before I go, here.’ Corvus mentally transferred information of what has happened since Raiden had been knocked out. Corvus mentally disconnected.

‘Corvus….. CORVUS. Ah fuck. I need to warn them.’ Raiden thought. He forced himself up from the bed and tried walking. His legs gave out from under him.

“Raiden, take it easy.” Jacqui said as she ran in and helped Raiden back up. “Sorry about that beating we gave you. We didn’t---”

“Doesn’t matter now. Where are the others? I have something to tell them. It’s urgent.” Raiden tried walking again but his legs gave out and he sat back down.

“Two things. One: A lot has happened since you have last been awake which was about 1 month ago. Two: Your legs are paralyzed. You will receive cybernetic implants within 12 hours that will make you walk again.” Jacqui broke the news as she stood in front of Raiden.

“Mother---, Nevermind. I guess I will be immensely stronger and I know a lot has changed since then. I will explain later. I need to see the others. NOW.” Raiden ordered.

“I will get them.” Jacqui said as she ran out of the room going to the right.

‘You didn’t tell me that I am officially limp.’ Raiden thought, communicating with Corvus.

‘Oh whatever. You will love the augmentation. Augmentations have made me stronger with my body and mind. Besides, Kuai and Hanzo already have augmentations.’ Corvus replied.

‘What how,’ Raiden was evaluating the memories he had received. He could see everything happen from the perspective of multiple people. Just like Corvus. ‘You. You did that on purpose. Both of them have augmentations.’

‘Yes, both do. Don’t worry about it. It was actually their choice with my slight convincing.’

3 weeks earlier

“He isn’t going to make it.” Jacqui said to Cassie who went in the room to check on Kuai. It was the exact same layout as Raiden’s hospital room. A doctor was standing next to Kuai’s bed checking his vitals. It had been a week since Kuai and Raiden were both extremely beat and on the verge of dying. Well, they were still on the verge of dying. Specifically Kuai’s condition wasn’t doing any better.

“Great. So what now? Do we just expect the worst?” Cassie asked turning to the doctor.

“Unfortunately, I can’t do anything else. The electrical shocks and the beatings he received are causing him to go in and out of paralysis and consciousness. It's almost baffling.” Takeda, Kung Jin, Sonya and the others were walking in as they heard that.

‘But doctor, isn’t there another option?’ It was Corvus. He was inside the doctor's head. Corvus was in Shinnok’s throne room, meditating. He was preparing for a trip into Outworld.

‘What……. who are you?’ The doctor started to panic slightly. Corvus reigned in control of her body and made her look like she was checking Kuai’s vitals.

‘Relax. I know there is another option. Augmentations? Correct.’

‘I am schizophrenic. This is a telltale sign of schizophrenia.’ The doctor thought.

‘I can assure you, it isn’t. Now, at let’s say, 5:00 pm tonight, there will be a crate with your name on it. They will say, Lockheed Martin Experimental Confidential. For Kuai Liang’s use only.’ Corvus spoke. He had ordered some of his nanobots to go back into Earthrealm and start developing augmentations for Sub-Zero. They were ready.

‘Where could you get this technology? Even Special Forces tech is 20 years away from…..’ The doctor was dumbfounded. Confused. Who was this and how do they know the patient's name?

‘Does it matter? When you could be saving the life of a hero.’ Corvus pushed the doctor to her moral compass.

‘You’re right. Ok. I will tell them that we have an option.’ The doctor finally came to a decision. Corvus was pleased. He had never thought that would work. After all, the Lockheed Martin tech was something that was in development before he got encased into rock and banished into the original now dead universe. He had been perfecting it since he had awakened.

‘Fair warning. Make sure they don’t suspect anything of you. Nothing. I will reveal it to them personally once they are in Outworld. My name is Corvus.’

“It turns out we do have another option now that I think about it.” The doctor said.

“What is it? Will it fix him?” Kung Jin asked pointing to Raiden.

“It will most definitely. We have some augmentation tech that we could use to save his life. The procedure---” The doctor replied.

“Woah woah woah. He kind of has an animosity toward anything robotic.” Kenshi spoke up interrupting the doctor.

“Yeah. He was turned into a cyborg and then had his friends in the original Lin Kuei cyberized. Every one of them died except for him.” Sonya explained.

“Augmentation is different from full robot transformation. It’s just like an upgrade performed on a hover ship. It makes your body stronger, faster, and much more.” The doctor replied.

“Will he still be human?” Vera asked.

“Yes. Of course. It’s not like we are changing his mind or personality or anything.” The doctor replied.

“What is your name by the way?” Jax asked.

“My name is Elizabeth Catherine. Just call me Doctor Elizabeth.”

“Well, I think we could all agree that you should go for the operation.” Takeda spoke up to silent nods across the room. “Good, go for it.”

“Ok. Some final details. The procedure will be done in 2 days and Kuai will have a day to recover. It will be a complex procedure since we most likely have to replace his whole spine but we have some advanced tech that can get the job done.” Doctor Elizabeth said.

“There is something. A warning that I received from a person you will soon meet.” Raiden said as he saw Jacqui enter with the others into the room.

“The more useless intel, the better.” Johnny spoke up sarcastically before Sonya could. Sonya punched him in the gut.

“What he meant was, the more intel the better chance we have at surviving and possibly destroying Special Forces.”

“First, those things that you fought that seemed to be exact clones of you. Those are Elder Gods weapons. And The Elder Gods will also convince world leaders now that you are the enemy. Probably didn’t help to have Tremor murder all those politicians.” Raiden told them. Everyone had a confused look on their faces.

‘Corvus. Help them.’ Raiden thought.

‘Fine.’ Corvus thought back.

In an instant, all of them were not in the same room anymore. They were in a bright white room that seemed to be endless in all directions. Everyone was in shock and awe at the amazing sight.

“Hello everyone.” Corvus said appearing behind Kuai.

“So you are the one who I have detected across the realms.” Kenshi said.

“Yes. You may have also seen two others. Tengah and Cannibal.” Corvus responded.

“Wait. You have detected someone fucking with shit all over the realms, and you didn’t even tell us?” Johnny said indignantly to Kenshi. He was kind of pissed.

“I did not want to cause trouble for something I didn’t understand. He is obviously here to help us. Although it is quite interesting how you won’t let me inside your mind.” Kenshi said to Johnny and then turned to Corvus.

“You all will see everything as soon as I give you the information in my head. I have done it with the other kombatants and you will soon see, like them, how the Elder Gods are the architects of your suffering. In the meantime, I have to run. Literally run.” Corvus said before they all appeared back into the hospital room.

2 weeks earlier

“Did it work?” Hanzo said as he noticed Doctor Elizabeth checking Kuai. It had been 5 days since the procedure had been done. He was standing against the wall to the left of Kuai along with Johnny because they were both tasked to watch him in case his condition started to get worse again.

“Yes. I am surprised. This spells whole new possibilities for augmentation. If I could only know the person who sent the materials.” Doctor Elizabeth said.

“Wait. You don’t even know who the person is behind those parts?” Hanzo remarked. That certainly seemed safe.

‘Keep your mouth shut Hanzo.’ Corvus started speaking with him. He was now about to pass through the portal into Outworld.’

‘Wha--- what.’ Hanzo thought.

“Hey. Are you ok?” Johnny asked Hanzo. Hanzo seemed to be out of it.

“Yes I am fine. Here, I will watch him. You go get some rest.” Hanzo said to Johnny.

“Hell yes. Crash after 48 hours here I come.” Johnny said exiting the room.

“You heard his voice didn’t you?” Doctor Elizabeth asked Hanzo.

“Yes.”

“Good because that is the person who sent the parts. Well, I have to get going. I have a patient who shot themselves in the gut as a dare.”

‘You could be like Kuai and I. Powerful and god-like.’ Corvus said to Hanzo.

‘That would be wrong. There is nothing to warrant my augmented body.’ Hanzo replied.

‘There is. You could protect the only family you have left. You don’t want to lose that again… do you?’ Corvus was convincing Hanzo.

‘N….. no.’ Hanzo was starting to choke. He couldn’t handle that same nightmare anymore. It pained him and stabbed him anytime he would see his infant son frozen, left to die. It was all because of Quan Chi and even though Hanzo got his revenge, he wanted to protect the world and the others somehow.

‘By doing this you will be able to put that dream to rest.’ Corvus said. That was the final breaking point. Hanzo was fully convinced.

‘If you still think you need to continue your devil’s advocate tactics, you have already convinced me. I will speak with Doctor Elizabeth.’

‘You won’t regret it.’

6 days earlier

Hanzo was awakened by Doctor Elizabeth. She was walking and noticed that Hanzo was a very light sleeper even with anesthetic.

“I hope you are feeling okay. That was the fastest I have ever seen someone wake up from drugs.” She remarked.

Hanzo got out of the bed and stood up. He felt refreshed, better than ever before. It delighted him.

“Oh, hope you like those new faster reflexes. Also, Kuai will wake up today according to the computer’s calculations. Want to go see him?” Doctor Elizabeth asked politely.

“Yeah sure. I am pretty sure everyone is there.” Hanzo responded.

“Well you are correct.” Elizabeth said motioning Hanzo to follow her.

The infirmary part of the underground New York base was overlooking the hangar. Hanzo could see Kuai working on a ship. He was surprised, turns out Sonya’s beating surely taught him not to mess with her. The big long hallways were usually ovalish in shape. They walked about 500 feet before the stopped and went into the right into another hall containing patients. Elizabeth motioned Hanzo to get into one of the rooms and left promptly.

“Hey. How does being a cyborg feel?” Jax said as he welcomed Hanzo.

“I don’t know why you complain. It feels pretty great.” Hanzo remarked.

“Well when the entire body part is gone, you let me know how it feels.” Jax replied almost with a bit of sting. Hanzo obviously hit a nerve.

“Jax. He didn’t mean to go there.” Vera spoke up.

“I know. Just a sensitive topic there.”

“Where am I?” It was Kuai. He finally woke up.

“Well you are in a hospital bed but you will get your own barracks today. So how’s the new spine?” Kenshi said to Kuai.

“New spine? What do you mean……. oh. Well, at least I still have my own humanity…. hopefully.”

“The doctor said that you still have it since it’s just a few upgrades to make you stronger. Not a full body wipe.” Kung Jin said to Kuai.

“I still don’t know what to think about that.”

‘You are alive. A warrior desires to be alive so be glad you are.’ Corvus said.

‘Who are you?---’ Kuai thought.

‘That will be revealed soon enough.’

‘Bastard. You played with people, toyed with their emotions and you are about to do it again.’ Raiden said to Corvus. The others were still in the room but they weren’t in the white space where they could all communicate. It was just Raiden and Corvus speaking to each other.

‘I admit that the convincing Hanzo and Kuai to get augmentations was a sinister move but it needed to happen. I have a feeling that the final battle will be a tough one. However, I can’t hide the truth from them. The Elder Gods are like little children. The orchestrate suffering for entertainment and they did exactly that with the kombattants.’ Corvus replied in a statement.

‘While your actions are noble, you sacrificed both of their free will.’ Raiden said back.

‘For the greater good.’ Corvus tried to convince himself it was that.

‘And you just want to tell them about the Elder Gods. You just want that to happen so that you can finally destroy the very shitheads that also orchestrated your suffering. I know your double intentions.’ Raiden replied.

Corvus was angry. He knew that was the truth but he was also looking out for people. It was a way that both him and other people could benefit because destroying the Elder Gods would destroy their major suffering.

‘I am doing it for the good of both me and them.’

They were all back in the white infinite room. Again, they were in shock and awe but less so. Everyone was more interested in Corvus. There were also many new people inside the room. There was Kano, Tremor, Kotal, Jade, and everyone else besides the people locked in heaven.

“Where the fuck am I?” Tremor yelled.

“I have the same question.” Kano said.

“You all might want to sit down. This is going to be a long one.” Corvus spoke to all the people in front of him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good God. So many grammatical errors. Sorry if the story was unbearable while reading. I was writing this when it was pretty much 12 o'clock over the course of 4 days.

But anyway, the ones that I could see should be fixed. Please message me or something if you see anymore.

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcsshd: Nah man, it's cool. We all make mistakes.

Is this a weekly thing? When's 13 gonna be up?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medusa_merc It will be up on saturday if I can get it posted and written on time. It's been kind of difficult IRL