Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrSeaman70

All Characters are owned by Marvel Comics / IDW / Dreamwave , and not Myself
Rating : M -- Mature   

The name’s Bishop and the year is 6700 AD. Recently I’ve tried my very best to prevent the rise of a mutant messiah who had decimated millions during my younger days. Unfortunately, after a long challenging game of cat and mouse, the mutant messiah better known as Hope had bested me with the aid of her adopted father, Cable. I found myself stranded in a desolated future as a result of our final encounter. On top of that, I accidentally blew apart my right techno-organic arm while trying to travel back into the past. I spent months wondering the devastated landscape of this reality’s Earth looking for resources and a means of traveling back to the present. It seems that I had done a great job of destroying just about everything that can send me back to where I belong. Just when I was about to give up, a portal opened up in the sky a few meters ahead of me and out from it appeared a tall metallic robot with parts of it’s body, arms, and legs resembling parts of a car. The cybernetic automaton was roughly 12 feet in height, mostly silver in colour with red limbs. It told me that its name is Silverstreak and that he had been curious whether there were any survivors in this timeline. That is why it traveled through dimensions to this version of Earth’s future. Fortunately for me, after having heard my tale of how I’d ended up here, Silverstreak offered to take me back into the past where I belong. I figured to myself, this was my golden opportunity to set things right they way they should be. After receiving the necessary data from me, it had keyed into a panel on its forearm, the time-space coordinates before a new portal opened up. We stepped through and traveled back into the past.

We arrived in the year 1994 inside a human base case at Mount Everest. This is where Wolverine, Cable, Jean Grey, and Cyclops would pass by on their way to the Phalanx’s nest. I had lied to Silverstreak about their intentions and instead told it that they were going to form and alliance with the Phalanx that would result in this Earth’s future destruction. As soon as they were in sight, Silverstreak quickly drew his weapon and blasted Wolverine’s and Cable’s head clear off their shoulders. Cyclops dove to the side and blasted Silverstreak with such force that it sent the metal giant tumbling backwards into the snow. Jean Grey on the other hand used her telekinesis to pin me down while Cyclops approached the fallen robot. It appeared that Silverstreak was lifeless from the blast but as soon as Cyclops leaned over to look into its optics, Silverstreak raised it’s weapon and blasted Jean Grey square in the chest. She fell face forward to the sound of Cyclops’ screams. Jean Grey was always Cyclops’ weakness and as soon as Cyclops turned towards Jean Grey, Silversteak dealt the killing blow to Cyclops by blasting his head of the shoulders. Now that the four mutants were out of the picture, there would be no one to save the X-Men from the Phalanx, and the Phalanx’s army would grow to colonize the entire planet. It was the perfect distraction to keep other super heroes and super villains out of my way until I succeed in my primary objective.

Next stop we teleported to New York to pick up a super villain by the name of Nitro whose ability is being able to explode and reform himself after the fact. To keep my plans in motion, I had to feed Silverstreak with more lies claiming that Nitro is vital in order to destroy a Phalanx beacon. Once we picked up Nitro, we teleported to a research facility on the seabed under the Pacific Ocean. This facility was called Facility-Zero-Zero. It was a maze of corridors and staircases spread out among 81 sublevels. Sublevel-81 itself was different from the other sublevels as it was one huge spacious hall from end to end and in the center of it was a large crystal glowing with a pinkish hue. It was known as the M’Kraan crystal. A crystal of immense power created by an alien race long since gone with the passage of time. It had exchanged hands many times over the decades and centuries before being whisked away and hidden at the very bottom of Facility-Zero-Zero. It is said that this crystal was the nexus of all realities, the heart that ties all alternate realities together, a doorway to an infinite number of universes. I had come to a realization that we all had played god by traveling back in time and changing history, thereby creating a new parallel universe as a result. We had created so many lies and fabrication by messing with time and space to the point where we don’t even know what’s real anymore. From my point of view, there was never supposed to be a multiverse. The concept of a single heaven and hell would never fit into that. There was a large sense of disconnection between the two. Does it mean that all my counterparts in other parallel universe affect which path I take ? If I’m good, and all my counterparts are evil, does that mean I go to hell for something they did ? No, I thought to myself. All these parallel universes were wrong to begin with. Since the M’Kraan Crystal is what ties all these separate universes together, then the only way to destroy everything and save the one true universe would be to destroy the M’Kraan Crystal. That’s where Nitro comes into the picture. Nitro and I step into the M’Kraan Crystal while Silverstreak stands guard outside. Inside, I begin slapping Nitro around and taunting him towards his breaking point. When that happened, he caused a massive explosion which shattered the M’Kraan crystal. Thus, destroying all the parallel universes in the process.  

After the destruction of the M’Kraan Crystal….   

My name is Lucas Bishop. Some days I would knock on their door as a fireman, sometimes as a policeman, and other times as a doctor, construction worker and so on. I help depressed single women deal with the sadness that life throws at them by being their joy and relief. It is the same routine every night. Show up at their doorstep dressed as whatever their heart desires, tear off my clothes after a warm up session, and shake my body for everyone’s delight. I get paid big for this kind of thing and if it wasn’t for my good friend Paris “Pole Dancing” Bennett of the Exodus club, I wouldn’t have discovered this life. Together we have formed a team called the X.S.E (Xtra Special Entertainment) and we are going to save the world, one depressed single woman at a time.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CapFanboy
@MrSeaman70: This is really good, do you mind if I nominate this for best new story in the Fan-Fic awards?
MrSeaman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrSeaman70

Sure, no problem. You can nominate it ;)
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
@MrSeaman70: Great story!
MrSeaman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrSeaman70

Thanks :) I've always wondered what's Bishop doing ever since he got stranded in the future. So, i've decided to give him my very own closure story :)
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By The Impersonator
@MrSeaman70: Your'e welcome!  

Yeah, I was wondering too. Is he going to die or not? But I guess there was no way to survive since Earth's life was about to be drained out. It could be possible though. Besides, he's a time traveler. He could come from any different points in time.