The Darkness in the Void: Lich King Ka'maruk, Park 1.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

Rated PG-13.

I own Lich King Ka'kmaruk fully, this is just for fun, some of the characters in here belong to me and some belong to Lucasarts. Thanks and enjoy! (:

Darkness was in the air, the sun was blocked from existence, the Ponds dripping with blood and death, the Wind crying "Pain and sorrow". Bone-rattaling Skeletons were marching, monsters being formed at the Tower of You'srun, rituals being done to fill the World with grief and depression this was the work of Lich King Ka'kmaruk. Lost souls wandering, dead, dumb and blind, their feet and body burning in every second of this living hell. This was his domain in the realm of the Underverse.

Ka'maruk looked over his domain with darkness and death in his eyes, his face as dark as the void itself. He looked over every soul, every being, every spirit, every spec of darkness in the Underworld from his tower. His very mouth was spewing Darkness into the skies every time he opened it, his very presence made the lost souls and his army tremble in fear, the very thought of him breathing made the winds cry on Earth and made rain fall onto small villages.

"Pitiful servants" Ka'kmaruk spatted.

"Soon every mortal will b-" At that moment, the Lich King's servant named "Foy", who had on a black cloak, a large dark amulet around his neck, a large sword in a sheath and a ring on his finger rushed up to him.

"King king!" Foy yelled in a sense of concern.

"Foy, any good reason to interrupt my mocking of these pitiful slaves?" Ka'kmaruk said with a dark voice.

"Your majest-"

"Foy, how dare you not bow in my presence? You shall bow before me!" Ka'kmaruk then thrust his hands out and pulled the blood from Foy's body to the front of his stomach, making him come down to his knees

"Yo-your majesty, I-I am sorry" Foy said in a incredibly weak voice. "I have news. Iuriel and a legion of Angels are on their way here. They're equipped with weapons of light, and they are prepared to overthrow Evil.

Ka'kmaruk glared at Foy with a nasty stare "Evil?" Ka'kmaruk said in a mildly disgusted voice. "You think Im evil?"

Foy quickly regretted saying the word evil. "No! No! I don't think your evil! Please don't hurt me! Have mercy!"

Ka'kmaruk looked at Foy, then turned away for a second. "You uttered the M word. There is no mercy." Foy's body started levitating off the floor and his breath started to quickly leave his body, as Ka'kmaruk looks out at his Dimension, simutaneously punishing Foy. "You have done this for the last time." A snap then triggers across the room, as Foy's body lays lifeless on the floor.

Ka'kmaruk walks up the fleet of 500 stairs to the very top of his Tower, then walks out onto his large bridge, overlooking his Skeletal, demon, Zombie, and vicious army.

"My servants, the Light is coming to destroy us, take away our power. The Light is coming to destroy everything you've worked hard for. Well no more" Ka'kmaruk said in a heartless voice. "Light, from the begining of the creation of EVERY single Universe in this cosmos, has made it weaker. Light always teaches love and kindness, joy and a peace, happiness- YET WHERE HAS THAT GOTTEN THE COSMOS? NOWHERE! NOWHERE! NOWHERE! NOWHERE! " The armies shout "Nowherre! Nowhere! Nowhere" Darkness is strong! We have power beyond the comprehension of any pitiful light being! We have POWER!" His scream shakes the entire dimension POWER! POWER! POWER!" Ka'kmaruk shouted, feeling like he was on top of everything. "The cosmos in the other dimension may be lost in the deception of this light, BUT I PROMISE YOU, LIGHT WILL FAIL IN THE END IT WILL FAIL! IT WILL FAIL! IT WILL FAIL! I shall create Universes filled with Darkness, I shall destroy the Solar Systems, the other galaxies in the other dimensional cosmos, I SHALL WATCH AS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE BURN AND DIE, WEAK PEOPLE SHALL DIE UNDER MY BREATH! UNDER MY FOOT! NOW I WANT ALL OF YOU TO GET TO YOUR POISTIONS!" As he shouts, his army lets out a war cry and forms poistions all over the underverse.

Ka'kmaruk walks back into his tower, down the fleet of stairs and into his lair. Once he gets into his lair, he goes to the center where there is a crystal ball and he puts his hands over it, begining to do his Sorcery.

Meanwhile, in the Heavens Iuriel and her angels are preparing to enter the Underverse, Iuriel holds a small brief statement before they go into Lich King's trampling grounds. Iuriel, the Queen of Divine grace and leader of the Angels under the god of light. Notch. She appears as a golden figure as she stands in the middle of her Throne room

"My Children" Iuriel said in a loving, calming voice that sent a blessing of Peace around the room. "Today we fight the Lich King and destroy his realm. The Lich KIng brings nothing but Death. Notch has blessed me to be leading you in Battle, this is spiritual warfare here Children, Light shall consume the snares of evil and the Shadows of the void. I speak a blessing upon all of you. Now, let's descend to battle Evil itself." After making that small announcment, a vortex opens and the army of Angels and Iuriel jump in it.

As a large vortex opens in the Underverse, Ka'kmaruk work his sorcery in the crystal ball and sends an immediate swarm of Darkness at the angels entering.

Angel 1: Look o- The swarm hits it and consumes the Angel.

Iuriel quickly comes to notice this and springs into action.

"By the power of light, holy fire shall consume the!" Multitudes of white fire then spew from her hands and consume 2/5 of the army, and scares the swarms of darkness into the ground.

"My children, attack!" Swarms of angels, estimated 50,000, flood into the underversian army of 49,999 as they clash. As the Light and Dark fight, Iuriel flies over to the Lich King's tower and dashes into his chamber. "Lich king!" Iuriel said with a mighty voice "Today, you and your army will fall to the Light! And the darkness shall perish!" Iuriel then puts out her hands and shoots a golden laser at him.

The Lich king opens his mouth and swallows the Laser and spills out shadow essence at her, making her Golden Aura weaken drastically.

UGH! AAAAAH!" Iuriel shouts.

Luriel then puts her hands out as a beam of light flashes at the Lich King.

"Darkness shall fall! And so shall you!" Iuriel shouted in confidence.

As if the Lich King was walking through the park, he calmly walks towards Iuriel litterily eating the Lich essence she is blasting at him. Once he gets past her weakened aura, his eyes filled with death glances at her

"I am the Darkness". The Lich spats

He continus to look at her as the Lich King starts to invade her mind, breaking through it after one minute of staring at her, sucking away her powers.

"And now, you shall bow before me." He touches her head as she is bombarded with god forsaken thoughts of her family and her children, she is on the floor screaming and begging for help.

"You prevent me from carrying out my Agenda, Iuriel. Now, there's no use for you." He then spews fire onto her body as it starts to burn, along with purple lightning. "DO YOU FEEL PAIN IURIEL?! DO YOU FEEL PAIN!?

Iuriel responds in a scream as the light escapes from her body and into the Lich King's mouth

"Your weak Iuriel, your weak. And now...You shall die" He touches her head as her entire body quickly turns into ash and mold, only leaving her bones and dust. The last of the light escapes into the Lich King as it is transformed into dark energy.

"What a weak soul" With that, the Lich King appears at the top of the underverse, looking down upon the Angels. "Iuriel is dead, Light is dying fast, and now you shall die." The Lich king thrusts out his hands and starts bending and manipulating the essences of the Angels at his will, eating everything good ever put into them and spewing in Shadow and hate. After 12 minutes, every angel sent to fight in the Underverse is now a demon.

"My children, Light can not save you. Iuriel was a blind woman and her Energy was very dispicable. Now you all serve me. I send you into the Earth to cause havoc, bring in Evil, persuade people to do the wrong things, infect society. Do these things as I deal with the Dragons, and kill them all."

Ka'kmaruk laughing maniacally, levitates to his palace and looks into his crystal ball saying mischiveously "It's time to rake in more souls".

-The end, for now.

Please comment and be nice. Thanks (:

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

What do all of you think?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Kingjohnrocks: I think the story, concept and character is awesome!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Darkness was in the air, the sun was blocked from existence, the Ponds dripping with blood and death, the Wind crying "Pain and sorrow". Bone-rattaling Skeletons were marching, monsters being formed at the Tower of You'srun, rituals being done to fill the World with grief and depression this was the work of Lich King Ka'kmaruk. Lost souls wandering, dead, dumb and blind, their feet and body burning in every second of this living hell. This was his domain in the realm of the Underverse.

Ka'maruk looked over his domain with darkness and death in his eyes, his face as dark as the void itself. He looked over every soul, every being, every spirit, every spec of darkness in the Underworld from his tower. His very mouth was spewing Darkness into the skies every time he opened it, his very presence made the lost souls and his army tremble in fear, the very thought of him breathing made the winds cry on Earth and made rain fall onto small villages.

Okay you need to run a spell check over this! The stuff in bold are typos/grammatical errors. Copy onto a word doc, it'll pick it all up for you, then paste it back here.

Personally I am a superhero, capes & punching type person, so while this is okay it's not for me.

Didn't I fight this guy over in the battle forums btw?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@batkevin74 said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Okay you need to run a spell check over this! The stuff in bold are typos/grammatical errors. Copy onto a word doc, it'll pick it all up for you, then paste it back here.

Personally I am a superhero, capes & punching type person, so while this is okay it's not for me.

Didn't I fight this guy over in the battle forums btw?

I didn't even ask your opinion, but thanks for your input. I have many superhero characters. I am also well ware of the grammar errors.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@Kingjohnrocks: It's fan-fic, its what I do :)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@Kingjohnrocks: Not sure what to say, considering I have almost never been on the fan-fic board, nor have I ever posted on it.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@ShootingNova said:

@Kingjohnrocks: Not sure what to say, considering I have almost never been on the fan-fic board, nor have I ever posted on it.

Welcome! :)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

@batkevin74: Thanks. I've posted only on the Battles forum and the Off-topic section, but I have seen a few posts on the fan-fic board as well. :)