The Dancing Ghost (Marvel & DC Crossovers)

Avatar image for amalgamdcmarvel8
AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In Gotham City was dark stormy night. Bruce Wayne was doing business night. **** Grayson was trying to find someone of his old Teen Titan member. Red Robin trying to stop Red Hood aka Jason Todd. Damion Wayne is trying to prove himself to his father.

Barbara Gordon thinking 'Damion Wayne need some fun. I mean like **** and myself play together back in our childhood. I know that Damion didn't have any good childhood like we had.' but out loud she said, "Damion. How about we play hide and seek?"

Damion asked, "What's that? I never heard of that game before."Barbara replied, "One of us have to be the seeker and the other one has to hide. Since your father is outside of the country. We have the whole Gotham City as our play ground. What do you say? Boy wonder?" Damion Wayne accepted the challenge cause he was bored just sitting around doing nothing in his mind. So he decided that he would be the hider first. She agreed and smile grow on her face. Then she said, "I'll give you a 10 minutes to hide and I count to 10."

After 10 minutes and after the 10 count. Barbara Gordon in her Batgirl outfit. She went to find Damion. It took her eight hours to find Damion but she finally found him at the grave sight of her's son and the assume father is Bruce. When she notices that grave was gone. She asked, "Damion Wayne. We have to check this out.

When they got close to the grave. Some strange happen. A Dimensional Portal appeared. Barbara is shaking cause this portal is totally diferent then anything other portals was reported.

Meanwhile both in the Guardians of the Universe and the Court of the Owls got a old shiver went down their spines. They know only one thing could make their spine shiver like that and their skins turn pale white of fright but for one lucky villainess real named, Pamela Lillian Isley. Her dream will come true to have her own blood family.

Tons of mysterious figures popped into all of the villainesses' cells to break them out for some reason without the guards knowing until the next day. They only see a portal that appears and disappeared.

On the otherside of the portal was man that reached the height of five feet and five inches. The man said, "Welcome to my world. I need your wonderful ladies to help me restored this planet to it's once glory. I'll give you each a child. If you want from myself or pick from my adopted children. That's my other reason for you wonderful ladies to teach these kids your guys way. When I'll get back. These children are from other dimensions that I save from the destruction. I want to give you ladies new start."

All of villainesses said in unsion, "Only if you can beat the Justice League." The mysterious man replied, "I'll be glad to. I also want see the Court of the Owls and the Guardians of the Universe's faces. I know now since I opened portals into your beauties' dimensions. They almost forgot. It took up all of the corps to defeat the old Dimensional Guardians. Where I was raise. I know by so called kidnapped you ladies. The Justice Leguage will be on my tail anyway. They just know that I have the abilitiy to control Portals of some sorta. I would love to see the Court of Owls have to team up with their foe named Batman or should I say Bruce Wayne."

Big gasped heard and Selina Wayne said, "How dare you to revealed his secret." The mysterious man said, "I'll reveal myself. I just want himself to come to get me cause I got some special. Don't worried. I'm not going killed him like other male villains want to. It deals with the children here. Selina Wayne asked, "What do you want us to do?"

The figure answered, "Mrs. Wayne. I want you to tell your husband that I'm hunting down him and his comrades. Oh by the way. You wonderful ladies can call me, The Dancing Ghost. For now least. Tell him that I kidnapped children."

Dancing Ghost said, "There is a threat that is bigger threat. My evil self from other dimension. Who fused all of the DC and Marvel villains together into one Powerful villain. He call himself the Forbidden Nightmare. I want revenge on Court of Owls and Guardians of the Universe but these kids are the keys to save all reality. I'm the key to joined to rival dimensions to joined forces. I'm the only one who can make the Court of Owls and the Guardians of the Universe fright. Those other versions of yourselves from other dimensions. I was prepared you guys for something bigger. The Joe Chill was actually the son of the person who killed Bruce Wayne's parents. I wish I could of stop him. Now that the Forbidden Nightmare joined forces with all of the versions of the Justice League and the Legion of Dooms. I'm trying to restart of the Dimensional Guardians. I know all of these kids to become Guardians but I know the kids needs a father figure that's who I am to them now but I also know that they need a mother figure as well. Look around you now."

All of the female villains look around and grasped at all the destruction. The most hurt look was from Poison Ivy. Poison Ivy said, "I always wanted a Big family but do to my accident. I can't have any children of my own."

The Dancing Ghost said, "I'm been mess with all the Kryptonites with Krypton's moon rocks. I found out that if a piece of Krypton's moon piece is drink. It'll give you the desires of your heart. I was a kid. When I drank it. I want you Poison Ivy to become my Queen of Dimensional Guardians. I promise you that your be able to have kids as much as you want. You see if you drink this. You won't age one bit. If any of you want to become combine. I know that Bruce Wayne was drug Selina by Talia after you guys got married to each other. Meet my adopted kids." Then he turn to the kids that was behind a demolished wall and said, "Come on out."

Selina shocked to see few of these kids and right away can tell whose children they are from. One of them are Barbara's and Richard Grayson's children on boy and one girl. The other one is Superman and Wonder Woman's two daughters and on Son. The other ones are Supergirl's and Nightwing's children two sons and one daughter. The other children are Wonder Woman and Aquaman's. The last ones are Aquaman's and Hawkgirl's two daughters, Bruce Wayne's and Barbara's child, Richarad's and Starfire's two sons and the last one is Richard's and Raven's child. The others Selina doesn't know cause they are from the Marvel Universe.