The chosen few. A story of the rise of Dormath.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Dormath

This is cannon and my first try at a fan fic so let me know what you think.

In ever dimension on every world there are 8 powers that reign supreme. The 4 powers of the elements and the 4 powers of the human sprit. There must always be group of people who are chosen to take on the mantel of the 8 and this is the story of one of those select few.

Dormath was awoken one night from his sleep by a cool breeze coming into his room in the zero squad tower. I thought I closed that window Dormath though as he went to close the disturbance to his sleep when he heard the sound.

U have been chosen Rian…welcome

Dormath could feel a presence in the room but could see nothing he could not even feel the power of this being.

This is no game lady explain yourself or I will suck the energy right out of you” Dormath said hoping that this unknown would bite and surface.

Dormath plan went as he wanted but not as he expected, a figure appeared in front of his face a women in a white dress as beautiful as can be.

:Who are you and what do you want

I have already said, you have been chosen to be the element of the air” the hollow voice said.

Listen lady I don’t know who u are or how you are doing this but its over I am tired and have a real busy day ahead so leave or u will regret it” Dormath said hoping that this was all just a trick from one of the new members of the Z Squad.

I am tired as well, I have been at this for a millennia and I am tired of the war and violence that is going on…they are getting stronger and I can no longer expect to hold them off u must go forward form here and take this cause as ur own I will give my soul over to you evolving u beyond ur capabilities…make me proud

Great just what I need a scantly dressed crazy intangible women in my room at night, ha wait to the guys here about this Dormath thought as the women sent a gust of wind at him slamming and pining him to the wall

This is no game, u are the chosen and you will accomplish your goal or your soul will never know peace” The women said and with that she was gone.

Dormath awoke the next day with the window open and a breeze coming in. Never felt so good from a breeze before Dormath thought as he walked down to the gym for a nice work out. Dormath started his work out with some light bag work working on his cross hook swing and his one two hook to the body. His body seemed to flow more then he could ever remember it. Every shot he threw landed with a resounding thump causing a massive dent in the specially designed bag. I have never had this effect on the bag before… hum must have been some great sleep hahha, wait and with that Dormath stopped in his tracks. The events of last night all came running back into his head. “No way could that be true” Dormath decide to make sure his powers were still in check. He walked over to the target rang and took one look at the target and shot his right hand forward looking to fire off his corrosive kinetic energy…Nothing happened. Dormath looked down at his hands not believing what was happening. no that is not right…I must be sick a cold form the blasted open window has messed my systems up, yeah that must be it Dormath thought as he looked at the target with anger just as it blew up. Dormath stared at where the target once was not believing what he had just seen the human form of the target exploded leaving nothing behind but dust.

could she have been right…was that truly more then a dream

Dormath closed his eyes and let his sense explore he could feel all the energy in the building as he always could but now he could feel NO he knew the wind patterns of the entire building even down to the breathing patterns of each of his team mates. Then it happened the voice retured.

Yes it is true, every word I said was true…u have taken over where I have failed

Dormath heard the words and knew who they were from but they sounded strangely different the words where not carried on the wind like they once where, they now came from his own head.

what is going on” Dormath said as he raised his hands in frustration

I have given everything I am to you my soul has bonded with yours…we are one now, and u don’t have to scream I hear every thought you have

What has happed who could u have done this why would u have” Dormath was trying to come to terms with this but the concept he could still not quite grasp.

U are the new element of air one of the four elements u must stop the 4 horsemen form destroying the world , Yes I know that to u these are just stories but can u say that everything u have seen was not once a dream to you.

She was right, I started where what I am was just in my head in a world I knew I would never touch … but now I am living my dreams

yes, you now are getting what I mean…U are the chosen of this world

But who are you

I am the wind, I was born many centuries ago, I was just a girl as u where just a boy I grew up with nothing special about me at all. Then it happened the eight came into play and my true life was born.

Dormath just stood there with a blank look upon his face. He was taking in what she said coming closer to terms with what has happed with every breath.

“*I was the of the four of the elements the best this world has to offer and life was blessed until they made them selves know. The world is about balance and they where our balance the horsemen. They wanted power and control of the world for the evil plans. At first fighting them was a goal I wanted nothing more then to accomplish, but as the time when on I forgot how I once was all I could knew was war forever. Can you imagine what kind of experience that might be to live forever with nothing but struggle in ur life no happiness no peace only death and pain. I grew weak and that put this world in jeopardy, I had to change that and I have chosen you. Of all I found on this world I believe u can make the difference ur counter part on this world Rune is the element of Chaos. U must stop him and the rest of the horsemen, even if it is the

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

nice first fan-fic man

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dormath

thanks bro took inspiration form you lol. Ur page takes forever to load that is good right lol.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

nice work, dormath

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Dormath says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"nice work, dormath"
Nice avar lol"

aint that the truth lol

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dormath

T.J. Magnum says:

"nice work, dormath"

Nice avar lol

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Dormath says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Dormath says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"nice work, dormath"
Nice avar lol"
aint that the truth lol"
LOL gotta love the classics "

escipally one so "super"

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dormath

T.J. Magnum says:

"Dormath says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"nice work, dormath"
Nice avar lol"

aint that the truth lol"

LOL gotta love the classics

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Nighthunter

Dormath says:

"thanks bro took inspiration form you lol. Ur page takes forever to load that is good right lol."

lol that's why I thought I had seen it somewhere :P

that it takes to long to load is good....it shows how much time have I used in it lol

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dormath

Nighthunter says:

"Dormath says:
"thanks bro took inspiration form you lol. Ur page takes forever to load that is good right lol."

lol that's why I thought I had seen it somewhere :P

that it takes to long to load is good....it shows how much time have I used in it lol"

I knew it lol