THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (RATED T+ -- Teen Plus)

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

ISSUE #0

The Prologue

As birds sing, the bright yellow sun shines through the blue curtains inside a cozy home in Queens, New York. The beautiful quite morning.....is broken with a loud...

"PETER! WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE!"

A big blue eye opens from under the covers as a young boy, pulls of his sheets, and finds his underwear on his head. Trying to pull it off his face, the boy manages to hear that clock radio has already went off as it plays the Z100 FM radio, "AH CRAP!" he yells as he leaps out of bed and trips on the floor. Looking at the time, he scrambles to his feet, "FIRST DAY! FIRST DAY!" he mumbles as a grabs the Fantastic Four towel out of his dresser, a pair of green cargo pants that he's had seemingly forever and a white tee shirt that says, "MCR 4EVER" and races in the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, the young boy smiles, "First day of High School....I'm dead." he says.

Downstairs....

A young man sits at the wood table wearing a black tee shirt with a number 21 on the back. Muscular in appearance, his face square with blue eye seem to gain him attention without even trying. As the young man drinks out the rest of the milk in his cereal bowl and then drinks down his orange juice in gulps, an older woman walks over to him and ruffles his thick black hair, "Don't gulp down your juice like that Eddie. You'll wind up giving yourself bad indigestion." she says, patting him on his muscular shoulders.

The young man Eddie, smiles and winks as he wipes his mouth with his sleeves, "Football players have eat fast so we can be used to running fast, so we can be used to scoring fast at the game. A fast mythological way of thinking Aunt May." he says. Pulling her gray hair back as Aunt May gets ready to wash the dishes, she laughs to herself, "To be young and....fast. Never thought I’d be complicated." she mumbles.

However before she grabs the dishes in the sudsy water, her big brown eyes that have seen so much through time, so many changes, and has witnessed losses through her lifetime, briefly looks at the black and white photo of herself with a man holding her hand, another younger couple with two infants in a carriage. With a lump in the throat, she quickly discontinues her train of thought and looks at the clock next to the photo.

"PETER PARKER YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!" she yells to the ceiling.

Eddie grabs his bag, " I'LL DISINVOW KNOWING YOU IF YOU WALK WITH ME CLOSE TO THE SCHOOL THIS TIME! I’M NOT WAITING BUTTLICK!"

With a serious look, Aunt May cuts him a look, "Eddie!"

Eddie shrugs, "He always does this to me!" he complains.

Aunt May shakes her head, "Even so, your mouth doesn't have to be so malicious."

Eddie puts his finger up, "Malicious is really a harsh word. I'd rather Venomous. It has a bad-cool guy sound to it."

Aunt May puts her head up, "Heaven help us all."

With a tumble and thud, Peter Parker rolls down the stairs, trying to hold on to his book bag, and lands on his back at the bottom of the stair but quickly picks himself up, "Sorry Aunt May!" he says as he gives her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Bypassing the cereal on the table, Peter quickly grabs a granola bar, "Sorry Aunt May, I'll just have this." he says rushing for the door while trying to put on his sneaker.

However, before Peter can go through the door with Eddie, an older man comes inside through the front door. Older in appearance, his 'Yankees' baseball cap faded, pants dusty and face tough like granite but eyes of warmth, he smiles and says, "HEY! Michelangelo and Picasso! Don't forget about tonight guys. We got to paint that kitchen, so let's go get that paint tonight so we can paint it tomorrow." says the older man as he points to Peter and Eddie.

Eddie points at the clock, "Uncle Ben, we'll get detention if I don't get Peter to MOVE HIS REAR!"

Peter rolls his eyes, "It's not my fault that you took your sweet time in the bathroom and I fell back to sleep."

Eddie rolls his eyes at him, "Besides, I won't be around tonight because of football practice, but Peter will be here." he says. Peter looks at him, "Dude! How do you know I'll be around in the first place?" Eddie, getting increasingly aggravated looks at the ceiling, "One, because you have no life. Two, because you have no life. And three, if I didn't mention it before, you have no life. The only thing you have to do today is take stupid pictures at the Science Museum for the school paper that no one reads."

Peter folds his arms, "This is why I don't play football, all those hits to your head disconnect you Jocks from reality. It’s a report with pictures that you're trivializing, will be posted on the school's internet website as place's we've been to. Can you spell internet? Big help, it starts with an 'I'." he mocks. Eddie firms his face about to say something but Uncle Ben puts up his hands, "Okay, okay you two. Peter just be sure your back in time to help me pick up the paint after your science trip and assignment."

Eddie pushes Peter out the door, "Ya, assignment. Like you'll be a reporter one day." He says sarcastically.

Stumbling out the door, Peter points at him, "How do you know? I could be a reporter, I tell on you often enough."

Eddie points at him, "That's one Peter! Two more times and I’m gonna let those linebackers stuff you AND Harry Osborn in the lockers again." he says as Uncle Ben closes the door as they walk to school.

Uncle Ben takes off his cap and points over his shoulder with his thumb, "Those two are always seeming to be at it nowadays." he says. Aunt May nods, "Well, Peter is going to be Sixteen soon. Eddie is 18 years old in his last year of school and they are...growing." she replies. With a groan, Uncle Ben sits at the table, "Ya but Peter worries me a bit." he says. Aunt May smiles and looks at him from the corner of her eyes, "Really? Peter? I know where this is going." she smiles.

Uncle Ben folds his arms, "Oh come on now." Aunt May smiles, "What, I didn't say a thing." she smirks. Uncles Ben raises his eyebrow, "Look I just see that Eddie is going to be able to provide for himself a lot more easily. He has a football scholarship going for him. He's got B's across the boards. He's not an 'A' student like Peter but its good enough for college." Aunt May brings Uncle Ben a large cup of coffee, "Well my dear night working husband on the cusp of retirement. Eddie is doing fine. Peter is doing fine. He wants to be a Scientist he says. Or a reporter."

Uncle Ben points to his hands, "When I was 10 years old, I already...." Aunt May nods and finishes the sentence, "...Yes, knew you wanted to be a painter and was gonna do that. Well, when our children had Peter and Eddie, it was evident Eddie was meant for sports and that Peter had the gift of intelligence since he started speaking at 5 months old! Eddie....2 years old but you have to look at them individually. Trust me, Peter is gonna surprise you. I know he will. Uncle Ben sips his coffee, "Ya, well, just as long as he isn't like that idiot kid Flash Thompson down the block. I asked him if it was gonna rain and he looked up to the sky and asked me what I meant?! Some kids don't need football."

Aunt May points, "AH! See, not everyone needs football." Uncle Ben covers his face, "That's it I'm gonna watch The Doctors and fall asleep on the couch."

Sometime later...........P.S. 33 Queens Lincoln High School.

Down the white floored hallway, the red lockers glisten from the morning sunlight that shines in through the windows and large front doors. Voices of kids fill the air as students stand and lean on their lockers talking to girls, trading secrets of the latest Yu-Gi-Oh cards and comparing cell phones. However, despite this, Peter Parker stands in front of a locker, tugging and pulling on a locker door, "I'll get you out!" he yells into the locker.

Forcing the locker open, Harry falls out the locker and on to the floor! Coughing, Harry holds his chest, "Dude, your brother is like so O.D!" Peter helps Harry on his feet, "I know, he's been on this whole...I'm a Popular Jock sorta thing." he says. Harry brushes off his clothes, "I can tell. I asked him for the time and he said, time to get stuffed! I was like...that sounded so prison raw. I'm just glad I didn't have soap to drop." he says rubbing his neck. Peter looks at him, "That's disturbing."

Peter folds his arms, "Sorry about that. Eddie and his jerk football buddies last week dumped a banana milkshake in my bag. Over the past summer, he like...changed. For the worse."

Harry shrugs, "Well at least Eddie will only be here one more year. Than after that you just have Flash Thompson." he says pointing down the hallway.

Down the hallway, with his blond hair slicked back and a curl coming down over his forehead, Flash Thompson stands with three cheerleaders, Liz Allen, Sally Avril, and Gwen Stacy. Flash Thompson holds a football in his hands and spins it on his finger.

Peter looks at Harry, "Flash is just a light bulb without a light in it. I can handle him...it's my brother that's like...UGH...like stinkin malicious you know."

Harry shakes his head, "Malicious....venomous is a better wor...." Peter cuts him off, "I promise you if you say that one more time I'm gonna like make you listen to the spice girls all day until your Scary Spice. I hear him say it all too often." he says pulling a camera out from his locker. "I don't care if he is cooler than me. This is all that matters. My pictures today, garner fame tomorrow on our School Site and a job as a photographer in a magazine someday." he says.

Harry puts his hands around Peter, "We'll there's better things to be concerned with before that happens an Ol' Harry the Miracle Worker is gonna help you out this year. More than some magazine and pictures!" Peter looks at him, "What are you finally gonna do? Return to me my PSP?"

Harry clears his throat, "Well uh..."

"Or how about the 4 dollars you owe me?"

Harry nods, "That's coming!"

"Or what about your secret in with Steve Jobs to get me the new Iphone 5G. The one that can like...like wash your face and urn whatever Eddie wears into a Lady Gaga outfit?"

Harry shrugs, "Ya....and Captain America in a pink tutu right? No you moron! You’re DS and three..."

"FOUR!"

Harry nods, "Ri-right four bucks! Whatever! I'm talking about getting you a girlfriend!" he says. Peter groans, "I'm not hearing you." he says as he closes the locker and walks away. Harry runs up alongside him, "OH come on! I can help you. I got what it takes! Remember last year!" Peter looks at him, "Ya, remember last year, the last time you tried to sweet talk somebody you thought would be good for me?"

FLASHBACK

Two girls in tight jeans start kicking Harry on the ground behind some bushes, "COME ON RICH BOY COME ON! CALL ME YOUR lil Puppy again!" yells one of them.

Harry holds his jaw, "That was a separate incident all together!" Peter nods,

"Oh ya. Sure! And the lying to your Father and making me tell him that it wasn't two girls that handed you your own rear but a gang of goth Cloak and Dagger fanatic students, qualifies you to get beat up by a new set of girls? No thank you. I'll wait patiently for Invisible Woman to see me one day and work my magic." he says spinning around in the hallway.

Harry nods, "Ya, you get Invisible Woman, and I'm freak flyin' in the air on a surf board. But seriously look..."

Peter puts his hands up, "Realistically Harry, for the fact that Eddie is even on the same floor as us for his classes KILLS any thought of a girl liking me since he'll take'em from me quicker than my homework AND new pair of socks!" Harry looks at him.

"He still does that?" Harry huffs.

"AND My Scholarship AND MY work thank ya very much!" Peter says entering his classroom, "He's stupid...sort of. I'm better off looking through his stuff so he can get into college! I'm the smart one. I'm Michael Jackson! He's roto!"

"TITO!"

"Whatever!

However as Peter and Harry turn to walk into the rowdy classroom, Peter stops in his tracks as if struck by lightning! Feeling as if he was punched in the face, his eyes shoot across the room, over the two kids kissing, behind the boy picking his nose and trying to touch a girls hair and in front of the goth girl giving Harry an evil look, Peter sees a red headed girl who sits at her desk staring out the window.

"Who...who's...who's...who's...

Harry hits Peter on the back.

"Who's that? Thanks." says Peter. Harry slides in front of Peter, "Why? You likeY? Huh? Huh?"

Peter rolls his eyes, "Dude like get out the way!" he mumble as he pushes him to the side.

"It's Maryjane." says Harry in Peter's ear.

Peter looks at her, "MA....Maryjane?" he says collecting himself to whisper out of her earshot. Harry nods, "I know...ONE summer and she comes from girl with glasses and reebok sneakers to Gossip Girl wrapped with Top Model!"

Peter holds his head and looks at Harry, "This is gonna be a good year." Harry nods, "Watch out, idiots on ice." he says hurrying to his seat. Peter turns around and one of the football player's grabs him, "HEY PUNIE PARKER! WEDGIE TIME!" he yells.

"AAAAAH!!!" yells Peter as Hubie, the linebacker grabs Peter by the pants and drags him down the hallway.

"STOP IT HUBIE!" yells one of the cheer leaders.

Peter tries to run but Hubie holds on to him tight, "I'M GLAD YOU FIND ME SO INTERESTING BUT YOU REALLY HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WAY TO VENT YOUR DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR! WATCH A MOVIE AND LEARN FROM THOSE TWILIGHT DUDES AND BITE SOMEONE WHY DONTCHA!" he yells.

"HUBIE I SAID STOP!" says Gwen Stacy, one of the cheer leaders as Maryjane and other classmates come out from the classroom to see all the ruckus.

However, students start to gather around and watch Hubie about to give Peter a wedgie. "GO

GO GO GO GO!" yell the students.

Hube smiles at Peter, "One abominable wedgie comin' up!" he says.

Peter swings a fist at Hubie, "The only Abominibal thing is your face right about now!" he says.

However, just before Hubie starts, Eddie cuts through the crowd and grabs Hubie, "HEY! That's my brother!" he snaps. Hubie, looks at him confused, "B-but it's the shrimp." he says letting Peter go.

"Finally! You jerk." says Gwen kicking Hubie in the shin.

Eddie stands next to Peter and looks at Hubie, "This is my last year here Hubie, and you’re not gonna give him anymore wedgies!" Peter folds his arms, "EXACTLY! Captain of the Football teams speakin' here!" he says, even though he is in shock Eddie recognizes his existence in school. Eddie looks at everyone, "You see this kid here..."

Peter looks at him suspiciously since he said the word 'kid' which only denotes something bad is about to happen.

"He's my brother and nobody touches him but me. Which means Hubie that before these Freshman go on their field trip..." than Eddie quickly grabs Peter and gives him an Abominibal wedgie, "THAT ONLY I GIVE THE WEDGIES! WOOO HOOO!!!" he yells as Hubie pumps his fist in the air. Gwen holds her mouth closed in shock.

"EEEEDDDDDDDDDIIIEEEE!!!" yells Peter.

Half Hour Later

Peter sits in the school bus rubbing his butt as he sits next to Harry Osborn while other students board the bus to the Science Museum.

Frustrated and loss for words, Peter looks at Harry, "Dude." he says looking at Eddie through the window outside Football field entrance with the other football players.

Harry looks at him, "I know dude."

Peter shakes his head and turns to Harry in anger, "DUDE! My brother is such a...a..." Harry nods, "I know dude. I know. He's such a..."

Peter narrows his eyes, "Kanye West! He's a Kanye!"

Harry points to him, "And your Taylor..."

Peter covers his mouth, "Dude not cool."

Harry nods, "Sorry." he mumbles, noticing Eddie is surrounded by an entourage of other football teammates and Hubie telling the other cheerleaders what Eddie did. Eddie stands next to Gwen as she refuses to talk to him. As everyone else laughs at the story, Eddie catches a glimpse of Peter in the school bus with the other students, just staring at him.

Peter just looks at him and looks away. Eddie quickly turns away, feeling guilty, but erupts into laughter with the students.

Harry nudges Peter, "Dude look." he says.

Maryjane comes walking out the school wearing her black jeans and white tee shirt as her red hair flows in the wind. As she walks by the classmate, the cheerleaders give her dirty looks but Eddie says something to her. Maryjane turn around and flips him the bird and yells out something, but Peter can only pick up his named being yelled by MJ! All the guys cover their mouths in shock and start teasing Eddie as he tells them to shut up.

Peter looks at Harry, "I've gotta be friends with her." he says.

Harry smiles, "Ya fat chance." he says. Peter looks at him, "What happened to all that gotta get a girlfriend, you’re a hook up guy."

Harry shrugs, "I can't sell a guy that got a wedgie in public view!" he says.

Peter nods, "Thanks. Self-esteem really went up there."

"Oh excuse me." says a voice.

Peter and Harry look up quickly and see Maryjane standing over them. Harry starts tugging on Peter's arm, "AWWhawwhaww man!" he says in a gasp.

Peter starts batting Harry off, "Get off!" he mumbles to Harry, "Hey! How..uh..are you?" he says awkwardly to Peter.

Maryjane smiles, "Fine, um, like I was told I had to work with you on the new science project we have this week for Mrs. Conner's class if I wanted to get my grades up. Can I like have your cell number?"

Harry shakes his head, "YES!"

"HARRY!" snaps Peter.

"WHAT!" he yells back excited.

Peter sighs, "Ya...it’s..."

"Dial One Eight hundred a loser is a loser!" says Flash Thompson as he gets

on bus. Before Peter can say anything MJ turns around, "No Flash that's your house number." she snaps as she walks to the back of the bus to sit down.

Flash looks at her confused, "No my house number starts....HEY!!!" he yells.

Suddenly one of the teachers comes inside the bus, "Hey to you too Mr. Thompson now, Hey, sit down. EVERYONE! Sorry but we're going to have to really push it on time. I just got a call that the Museum can't have us in their Science section but thanks to Mr. Osborn, we'll be touring their new Science department this afternoon. They got some new exotic bioengineering thinga majig with spider's and stuff. Its school and Peter will still be taking pictures. So thank Harry's dad for saving my job and your day." he says.

Everyone looks at Harry, "Ooooooo. We gonna see the rich boys' crib!" yells one of the kids on the back. Harry slumps down in his seat embarrassed.

The teacher narrows his eye, "Mr. Glatco with a D- in your last test...the only thing you’ll see if a long summer. Everyone buckle up, we're movin' out." he says sitting in his seat as the bus driver closes the doors.

To be continued...

T+ -- Teen Plus

For readers 16 and up. May contain moderate violence, mild profanity (with symbols), graphic imagery or suggestive themes.

DISCLAIMER

I don't own Spider-Man or any Marvel Comic Book Character (Marvel does) but I thought of the story.