adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By adamwarner42

Lights, Camera, TRAITOR! Part 1 of 4

"Ted I didn't mean too, th- they threatened my family, I had to giv it to 'em'" said Antonio tied up in a chair bloody and bruised. " They threatened your family,ay so you think I'll just forgive you" Ted Satanna the biggest drug lord said as he was puttin on brass knuckles. "Now talk to me you big baby, WHAT INFORMATION DID YOU GIVE THEM!?" " I only said that you were the ones responsible for their killings in the ally" "Oh ok but somebody I know, One of the best somebody's I know ,said that you told them where are wherabouts are and where all my men lived, Is that true." Antonio didn't answer. Ted hit him once in the ribs with the brass knuckles." IS THAT TRUE"     " You gotta believe me,Ted, they threatened my little girl" "Oh so it is true." Ted turned around to his henchman. "Take him away boys, never let him see the light of day again." Two henchman walked up and picked up Antonio's chair, while another one opened up a small room door with a starving pitbull. " No, Ted you can't do this I got a family and a kid" "I can do whatever I want." They threw Ted in and locked the door." That should teach him a lesson." said Ted waliking away. He went to one of his men. " Did he give you the address of their whereabouts" "Yes sir, but I doubt they would be stupid enough to tell him" The guard handed Ted the piece of paper. It read 324 S. Donkeyia Ave. " Well let's go there and figure out" said Ted. All of his men got geared up eith guns, grenades, knives etc. 

Hope you think this is good part 2 will have more fighting though