Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Task Force HAMMER: The Underside #0.4 - Laslo Magzel

Fort Jay, New York City

No Caption Provided

The sound of metal on metal rang as the massively armored man slammed the other combatant into the ground. "Face it MACH insert some random number here, your technology is antiquated."

"Don't count me out just yet Dr Magzel." MACH V grunted as he opened fire only for his foe to not only rip the arm mounted canon off, but the entire armour plating."

"Oh I already have." Magzel stated as he placed a hand on MACH IVs visor, a sonic pulse ripping through the hardened plastic. "So did someone else." He added as he waved his hand across his foe's helmet, the device disassembling itself.

"And yet you're still calling yourself Locomotive Breath and using your technopathic abilities to protest against military expansion." MACH IV answered. "You could achieve so much more."

"Oh don't worry about that." Magzel told him. "I landed a job that will not only be a challenge but will also change the world." He announced before slamming MACH IVs unprotected head into the floor, before slipping a tiny cybernetic node onto his unconscious foe's forehead.

"Not that you'll remember after this mind-snapper fires." He lectured before watching the 'snapper' flash purple. "I will be the herald of the next technological paradigm shift, thanks to Fury and his agenda. The Digital Age is coming, long live the Digital Age"

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14