Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Metropolis: June, 1938  

It was then that Clark Kent moved into Metropolis with his fiance, Lana Lang.This was also the first appearance of the Man of Steel. The first time he would take my notice in my eternal existence.  

Lana Lang had a job at the Daily Star, and she had already known about Clark's powers. She had accepted the job in order to get organized crime off the streets.  

From outside Clark's window, he saw a gang in a car terrorizing people. He immediatley grabbed his uniform. (His mother had made it for him out of the rocket ship's blankets.) and flew into action.  

As the gang was about to hit a man with their car, the man of steel made his amazing first appearance. The mobsters wondered what to do. "He's just a nut" one of them said. "Run him through!" said their leader. The car speeded towards Superman. "run." he said to the passers by. "You're not safe here.  

He stuck out his hand and halted the car in it's tracks. "WHAT THE?!" said one man. "The guy ain't human!" said another. Superman grabbed the car and lifted it over his head. He slammed it against the ground, and two people went flying out the windshield. Superman then used a thing called heat vision to split the car in half. "I've had enough!" Said one man. He pressed the gun against Superman's forehead. When he fired, the bullet bounced back into the barrel of the gun. "W-what are you?" Asked the man. "Superman." He flicked the man's temple and he collapsed in pain.  

One more man stood in his way. "Ready to make a confession?" Superman asked. "S-sure." He said, weakly. Superman grabbed the lone man and flew him to the police station.  

It was that moment....that one moment that I felt impressed for the first time. I didn't know it at the time though, that that gang had friends in high places. Ben Prior was their employer, and whoever crossed him.... 

....would regret it. Even Superman
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By castleking

hmm.. nice story. 
I see you goin old school with superman ala action comics or is that just me?