deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Introduction:

I am not the hero of this story.  

I only stand here, at the end of Earth's time, to tell you a story about a man.  

They called him The Man of Steel, The Man of Tomorrow, Earth's greatest champion... 

Superman 

I have lived since forever, and I stand here, at the end of the Earth, so that if anyone would somehow come and find this, I now pass this knowledge unto you.  

Many  across the Universe knew the story. Doomed Planet. Desparate Scientists. Last Hope. Kindly Couple. Superman  

The man had even had adventures in his home town of Smallville when he was but a boy; but I shall not speak of that. This is the story of Superman not Superboy Many knew him, and were inspired by him. I saw him fight evil on more than one occaision, I was his guardian angel, you could say, but as I said: I am not the hero of this story. It is Superman.  

Our adventure begins long ago, in Metropolis, June, 1938....  

***A gold star for anyone who can figure out who the narrorator is. I won't reveal it till the end of the story, though.***
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By azza04

Is it Krypton's Sun god Rao?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@azza04: I won't confirm or deny anything, but I will reveal who it is by the end.
_Abdiel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By _Abdiel_
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By castleking
@primepower53

nice intro and it is nice that you left a mini mystery for people to comment on your thread. 
i am also curious who the narrator will be.  : )

*thumbs up*