Superman Noir Part 2 #2

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poze

Hello I hope you enjoy! Pleas feedback,comment and critic pleas!(Superman Noir #1Superman Noir #2Superman Noir #3Superman Noir Part 2 #1 )

M

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Man Of Steel looked surprised at his visitors "What are you doing here? I thought you would never come near me!" He looked at all the people present he didn't knew all of them,there were four Green Lanterns: Kilowog,Hawk girl,Allan Scott,Barry Allen and Jay Garrick.Then he looked at the Yellow Lantern there where there chef Sinestro ,another one he didn't knew and is old friend Darkseid.He looked at him. he turned around. Kilowog replied "Yes we said that. But you are on one off ours!"what do you mean?" Kent looks on the ground. "This is Mogo the living planet! The most powerful Green lantern!" "What! then why didn't he...;" "Attack you? Because you haven't done anything wrong on him" Clark step a few step back and ask with a deep voice "I still don't know what do you want! Kill me?" His eyes started to glow red but the Lantern replied "No We don't we just want you to go back to earth! Somebody is about to destroy it!" Superman look at him with still his eyes glowing "I..I don't care they rejected me!" "I know your lying! There are people who you care about on this planet!" "I know!" He look away then he shout "So why are you here and not on earth?!" Barry quickly answered "Because the Guardians told us never to go back on earth!" Superman look at him "No! And No again I don't want to! so go away now!" Every lantern turns around without saying anything and start to fly away but Darkside turns around "You'r making a big mistake!" Clark could see there light still for at leas a minute then he sat back on the floor thinking.

On earth everything was horrible all the heroes try too fight Captain Marvel and his army,beside one.Bruce was sitting in his room he was watching TV,he was happy that he wasn't out there with the other human and heroes but he felt the need to help so he called his butler "Alfred! Pleas prepare my special suite!" "No master Bruce I wont!" Bruce looks around surprised "Wha..why?" "Because off your injuries Master!" "Alfred I need to help those persons!" "I'm sorry but I can't let you take that risk!" Bruce looked at him and stud up he went to his special room,followed by Alfred."I don't think this is a good Idea!" The ex-Batman didn't respond and opened the door and started to put on the battle armor which was inside."Alfred could you at least call Selina?" "Alfred nods and walk off.

At the same time in the main street off Metropolis. Captain Marvel started a fight against against a group of superheros who call them self The Anti-Marvel.Most of the members where powerful metahuman but some of theme where already dead one of them was Green Arrow is head was completely exploded. Flash started her attack,she was wearing an light armor to protect her self,she started to run at him with super-speed and hitting him,but before she could do that the Captain shoot his lightning bolt at her. She got hit and felt to the ground and Sandman screamed "NO!" He wanted to run to her but before he could move he felt something in his stomach.It was Captain Marvel's arm he slowly took it out and with every move he could hear Sandman whimper.

He finally took his arm out while he was doing that and he released his intestine "Hm Weak!".The other person around where shocked,but Stargirl took her staff and shoot many star beams at him. The Captain use Sandman's dead body to protect himself but then,using his super-speed,he flew just in front of her ready to punch her but his fist was dodged by something faster, Iris West alais The Flash. She didn't die but seemed really weak. "Do..Don't touch her!" The still very young Stargirl looked at her "Iris you should go!" She pushed her away "Now run away I can handle him! Bane will help me!" She quickly turned around too see if Bane was finish killing the monsters and it seemed like no "Pleas Go!!!!" Captain Marvel spied the scene with a big smile on his lips he started too fly high in the sky.The teenage superhero looked at him she took her staff and shoot a few beams at him. he dodge them and threw his lightnings at her. But then he felt pin in his stomach!

It was Mera she has thrown her sword at him! "I told you not to hurt anybody again!" The Captain looked at her and start to laugh then he took the sword out of his body and threw it on the ground."You are still weak!" He wanted to fly her way and kill her but he saw something more interesting then he disappeared and appeared in front of Commissionaire Gordon and Martha Kent.

Clark was still thinking if he should go or not but then he saw another light not a Green Lantern light no this was another light. He looked up and saw a man with a green cape "Oh hello Arthur Curry!".The Atlantean looked at him with a glass like sight "Clark I'm not here as Arthur Curry but as the Spectre!" Superman didn't look surprised then Curry continued "On earth is someone who seek great vengeance on you! His hunger is so great that I could feel it in the deepest spot of the universe!Clark! You need to go too earth!" "Why should I? Just too keep your Chef happy?" "No because off this! Look!" The Spectre creates a magical ball they both looked inside and they could see Captain Marvel about too attack Superman's adoptive parents. Clark whispered "Bi..Billy!" "You see now fly! Fly back to earth!" "But why aren't coming?" "I can't!" He looked on the floor and said "Tell Mera I miss her!" Superman didn't say nothing and fly's of as fat as he can.

The people which where running away from thhe monsters they call 'Marvelings' saw something moving in the sky "Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "Oh no its Superman! Run away!"

Captain Marvel looked at the Commissionaire and his ex wife injured on the floor with a smile "And now you gonna die!" His hand started to glow but the he heard a deep voic behind him saying "I don't think so Billy!!!"