Superman Noir Part 2 #1

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poze

So I think at least a few people where asking there self what happen after Superman Noir #3 this is the answer!(Superman Noir #1Superman Noir #2 ) I would be happy to hear some feat back and critics and pleas comment.And I'm sorry for my not perfect English.Enjoy!

T+ - M

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commissionaire Gordon eat his chicken sandwich while he's walking to his car.He gets inside,he puts his sandwich on the other seat and starts his car. He drives to Metropolis,he wants to talk with his ex wife about Clark. She lived near the Daily Planet.When he arrived there he stops his car in front of the building,Gordon gets out and take his sandwich,when he was about to eat it he saw someone floating in the sky. The man was wearing a red costume with a cape just like Superman he dropped his sandwich and screamed "Cl...Clark!!!" The man looked at him and screamed so you could hear it in the hole city "Where is Clark Kent! Where is Superman!" Nobody replied,the man in red shouted then "I am Captain Marvel and I have to kill him! But since he's not here I will kill everybody on this planet!!!"

He lifted his hands and one pointed to the earth one to the sky,but before he could do any thing two teenager screamed at him "We can't let you do that!" Captain Marvel smiled and looked at them "And who are you?" The boy and the girl replied at the same time "The Wonder Twins!" then they put there fist together and screamed "Wonder Twin Power Activated!" The boy turned in too a water human and the girl to a green tiger and spider mix. The Twins jumped at the Captain, he only smiled the created a water blade and was about to strike him but he just shoot lightnings out of his hands the boy turned back human and was about to fall. He knew if he touch the ground he would die he could see with his last eye sight his getting her neck broken,he screamed "Jayana!!!" And closed his eyes and felt on the ground. He opened them a few seconds after that,he was laying in the arms off an beautiful red haired woman."Mera!" She didn't react she was concentrated on Captain Marvel "You dare killing a child?!" He smiled "They here useless!"Mera run at him with a sword made of water in her hand."What a water sword again?" he didn't even try to dodge the attack but his chest got cut. He looks surprised "Wow that actually hurt!" The red haired water creature whisper "Help me" Zan look at her "What?" "Your water power! I need water!" he replied with a sad voice " I can't I can only use my power with my sister!" Mera had no time to respond she had to dodge Captain Marvel's punch."Please I need water! I can't fight without it!" This time she had no time to escape and was punched in the face they felt on the ground. Then she whispered with a weak voice "P..Pleas watargh!!!" She got hit again. Zan couldn't see that horrible scene he tried to crawl away but he got grabbed bye his hair and lifted over Mera. "Ha! You gonna see him die in front off your eyes!" Before he could get punched by an electric fist he turned in to water falling on Mera which started to heal and stand up.

"You are gong to die monster" she grab her water sword and attack.They fought all the way down the street Mera got weaker with ever second and Zan couldn't be in his water form for long but Captain Marvel didn't seem to weak at all.He managed to rip the sword from her hand at the same time Zan turned back human,the Captain's hand started to glow but before he could do anything somebody shoot a laser beam at him. He looked at the direction and sees a woman half machine half human with a gun-hand"I'm Chief Harley Quinn also called Cyborg!"

The red costumed villain looked at them with an angry face and shouted "No No I don't want to fight you! I want to fight Superman!" He flies back to the Daily planet building followed by the heroes. He flies up and lift his both hand again one pointed to the earth one pointed to the sky,now several lighting bolts get shoot out off his hands he the bolts turn in to creatures half dragon half human and some half catfish half monkey. "Look this is my army! The Marvelous Army!!!"

In seconds the whole city is over run with monsters but that was not all on the whole planet where his monsters. The Superheroes had no chance the creatures where way to strong for most of them the civilians could only run away or get killed a few could be saved but the massacre didn't stop "I think that will bring him back!"

At the same time on a distant planet. Superman was laying near a tree sleeping but he was got woken up by a green light.He quickly stud up and and saw a group of Green lantern and Yellow Lantern in front of him one of them was Kilowog.The last mentioned said with a worried voice "I have bad news for you!"

Avatar image for comicbooksareawesome123
comicbooksareawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice Story can't wait for part 2.

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By poze

@comicbooksareawesome123: thank you did you read the first one?

Avatar image for comicbooksareawesome123
comicbooksareawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YEP Good Work.

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By poze

@comicbooksareawesome123: aw thank you tell me if you think what I should do better and you could be part of a project if you want