arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Superman/Goku Chapter 3 Split Aapart

I sit on the beach of a thousand tomorrows and they all look alike. The sun and ocean and me and my coffee. We make a great team I think and I hope we get to stay together for a bit.

Split Apart.

When you train to do battle a day comes when you have learned all that the teacher has to impart onto you. A day when they come to your group and they say. “I can teach you no more , my part in this story is complete” Master Yoshi said and he bowed and walked back into the hut and shut the door.

The world seemed to pause and take a moment of silence. Evil did not pause , evil did not want silence and some place far away people understood the absolute power of evil and control as they lost all of it. Every single measure of it. They were changed and warped and twisted to fit the needs of Brainiac and his partner. They were made strong and sent out to enforce the will of those that sit in shadow and those that would turn the tide of things to something dark and sinister.

The group had gained two members strong and brave but even they were not from this universe, they confided in the group over dinner that they had come from a universe on the edge a universe with no men what so ever that the gods took them all away and when a women was to have a child or want one they would go to the alter and pray and if the gods were happy that day they would will her to have one. She would be sent to another world and come back when the time was right.

They escaped together , they found the portal and they left that world far behind them and never wished to look back.

Looking at the world before them it was not a bad choice and Diana simply wished to get out the anger she had festered through the years at people whom wished to control her and her people. People that would take away the choice of another , gods or no gods upset her.

So when they got the chance to fight in the arena they took it. They needed to fit in , to blend in and to be one of these people.

Clark looked at Diana with all her perfection and her strengths she looked amazing to him and he felt as if the world turned in all its ways to fit where he needed it to.

Chi chi looked at Goku and kicked him..

“Goku wake up and stop being a worry wort” Said Chi Chi

She gave him a huge bowl of pasta and a kiss on the cheek. Goku fell in love on the spot for anybody that brought him food had to be one of the good guys.

Krillin had the Motor home packed up and ready to depart. Next stop was the top of the world and more training. The gps showed them how to get to the place and when he hit the wrong button it showed them other things as well. On the back it had the name Bulma in huge print.

“Omg Bulma was here and we did not see her” screamed Krillin.

That night out side Goku and Clark looked at the stars. They then sunk deep into meditation as they had done every night before trying to sleep. This night was different and they floated upward and became the exact distant apart down to the atomic level. They faced away and did hand and arms signals in sync with one another. Then a explosion lit the night and rocked the motor home and when all was said and done Goku and Clark were one being and they looked from the same body and they floated before the group. They used ki and created a vision for the group to see.

With a voice that sounded like a multitude of souls talking they said. “Beware those whom not only threaten your life but threaten your souls” “The multiverse as you know it is about to be shaken to the core “ The great dragon of life orbited the two as they spoke and then when they were done speaking and the voices echoed through the hills and into the minds of all those whom witnessed the event.

The great Dragon flew at the two. They struck and Goku and Clark Separated. The group ran to them and looked at them for answers to questions that would prove hard to answer for the two.

“In time they said all will be clear” The two went back to meditations and seeking answers.

The night went on and the group wondered what they meant by multiverse and danger to the soul.