arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Superman/Goku A Thought On Stephen Hawkings

A small side track through the world if you will for but a moment pause yourself and breath in deep then exhale the troubles you have in your life and look at the possible in the life of another.

I am the thought that escapes you when you never even knew you had it.... (Troubled Mine in a world with no dreams to give hope and let grow)

The word had grown cold the hopes of the people dark and bitter. Clark Kent and Goku flew ahead to get to the training as fast as possible. The girls and Krillin stayed behind and drove the Motor home at a slow pace looking over the ever changing planet. North to Alaska they shouted and then they were off.

They stopped along the way at fuel recharge shop. Inside a man in a chair hardly moving looked at the Krillin. Stephen Hawkins said hello only the computer said it for him.

“Hello” said Krillin as he paid for his fuel and stepped back to take in the site of Stephen Hawking unaware of the problems that faced the well known soul before him.

Krillin breathed a heavy sigh and gained his focus and looked at Stephen with new eyes.

He seen patches of blue and almost all over in spots a bright hot red covered him.

“I see what to do” Said Krillin.

“I hope you do not mind if I make some corrections to your magnetic field” Krillin stepped forward and closed his eyes and used his own ki to change the ki of Stephen Hawkings.

“By changing your magetic field or the field of your brain and organs I can cure you” Smiled Krillin as he looked at the older man in the chair before him whom had sat up to look at Krillin.

Stephen Hawkings streched his body and stepped out of the chair. “The fields of each and every neuron in the body you say as it effects every other is a odd way of looking at it” Stephen said to Krillin in a voice of odd amazement. “So by effect if I use this same theory I can tear down each atomic part and put it back together in another location, working with bio electric fields and so fourth”

Krillin scratched his head and thought about it. “All I know is that I cured you with Reiki and that uses Ki but you can call it what you will” Krillin waved to the man and ran off to make his way back to Goku and Clark Kent. They sang songs and cracked jokes and Krillin never again thought of the man in the wheelchair. Owe to Stephen Hawkings maybe one day. A cure for the sick a way to see through the dark years.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Awesome stuff.

Keep up the good work.

^_^

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points