Superman: Earth One-Apokolypse-part one

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Clark Kent sat in a chair, relaxing on his day off from work, talking over the phone to his freind, Jimmy Olsen. :But what if there are ACTUALLY evil aliens out there!" "Relax, Jimmy," said Clark, "It was just a movie. Superman made sure the aliens wouldn't come back--" Just then thunder struck from the sky, with a large boom. "IT'S THE ALIENS!!!" Jimmy shouted. "Jimmy, it's just thunder. relax a bit." Despite his words, Clark checked his closet to make sure his Superman uniform was still there. He took a peek out the window with his microscopic vision. The thunder cracked again. "Did you hear that, Mr. Kent?" Asked Jimmy. "Mr. Kent? Mr. Kent?! OH MY GOD, THEY'VE GOT CLARK!" Now, if one were to look out Clark's window, the phone would have dropped a centimeter, and Superman could be seen through the window, flying at a spaceship.

When he arrived at the ship, Superman was sucked into a vortex. A figure stood, on the other end of a large hallway. "My Master wants you dead. SO DECREES MANTIS!" "Who's Mantis?" asked Clark. "ME!" shouted the figure, emmitting a blast of energy. It struck Superman, but he did not fall. "Someone likes to talk in third person," he muttered. 

A battle ensued. Heat vision vs. energy. Mantis, beat him and the blast knocked him backwards. Superman flew close to him at Superspeed, and hit him. "So this is what you prefer?" Said Mantis. "An honorable battle. Hand to hand only. So be it."

BAM! Mantis threw a powerful blow, but Superman was not impressed. "By the way..." said Superman, "Who IS your master." "ALMIGHTY DARKSEID! He has decreed I either kill you, or go back and accept my death." The two engaged in a series of coordinated punches, creating openings, hitting each other backwards. Superman appeared to have the upper hand... "Well, I don't think 'almighty Darkseid" picked the right person." I AM ONE OF DARKSEID'S GREATEST WARRIORS!!" Superman knew that his jeers were making Mantis sloppy. As they fought, he used his photographic memory to memorize a map in the background from Apokalypse to Earth. With three last, final blows, Superman hit Mantis twice in the chest, and one uppercut to the jaw. Mantis landed on a box attached to his belt. With another boom, similar to what he heard when the aliens arrived, A giant wormhole appeared. "What is that?" Superman asked. "A boom tube, fool! An interdmensional gateway to apokolypse!" Superman had an idea. He grabbed the box from Matis, flew out of the ship, and pushed it into the wormhole. Mantis whispered to himself. "I have failed, my master. I accept my death..."

Apokolypse:

A large, creature, stood on a throne before Mantis. His skin looked like Granite, he was dressed in a blue suit. His eyes glowed red. As he spoke, his voice did not just speak, it BOOMED! "You promised me the head of Superman?" "Yes" Mantis said. "And yet you do not have it?" Yes, Matis said. "Then you accept your death. Do you have any last words?" Asked the creature. "No, almighty Darkseid...my soul is yours. you may kill me." Darkseid's eyes glowed and a beem shot out of them, incinerating Mantis. "Granny!" Shouted Darkseid. A frail old woman, or man, it was hard to tell, by her age, appeared by Darkseid, and knelt. "What is your will, my master?" "We need...more...capable troops...." said Darkseid.

"...Unleash the furies." 

***I know I spelled "Apokolypse" wrong, it is the naming of the planet in my version of the story***

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

anyone?

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By StarKiller809

@primepower53:
I loved it! I love that you can throw in humor and not have it take over the whole story. I think that this can lead to a very interesting fight! :)