Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

***I'm going to be trying to write this in a Silver Age fashion***

The Daily Planet was alive with reporter everywhere looking for a story. Perry White walked across the hall to his office, barking out orders to everyone. "Kent, I want the story on the museum robbery on my desk by the end of the week. Lois, get me the story on the bum who tried to kill a passer by." This news enraged Lois. "I have to cover a bum?!" She shouted, angrily. "I've been reduced to covering homeless men for stories?" Perry walked into his office, and closed the door to a crack. "Yes." He said sarcasticlly. "I'm sorry you've been reduced to something so BORING as covering an attempted murder." Perry slammed the door in Lois' face. She screamed with rage.

As she passe dClark's desk, he spoke to her. "G-gee Lois, I'm really sorry..." "Save it, Smallville." She said, "You should focus more on covering your own stories." With that, she walked away.

Clark decided to do just that. He used his superpowers to track down the museum piece that was stolen. Ironically, it was a totem clamed to be from the fifth dimension, and the people who stole it were High School rejects from the apartment underneath his. He changed into his guise of Superman while using his hearing and vision.

As he listened, he was shocked to hear some sort of tribal chant...it was a ritual! Suddenly, there was a puff of smoke, and a figure that looked like a deformed Superman appeared!

His skin was chalk white, and he wore a suit like his, only the 'S' was backwards. "AM BIZARRO!" He shouted. Instead of having freeze breath, he apparently had fire breath, which he used to set the boys on fire.

Faster than a speeding bullet, Superman arrived on the scene. He put out the fire and delivered them to the police station. Before he even had time to turn around. Bizarro had caught up with him, he hit him through a building. "Me success clone. you die." Superman couldn't understand him, but he knew he meant trouble.

"You call yourself Bizarro?" said Superman. "Well then stop hurting these innocents!" "Yes," Bizarro said, "Me will" He slammed into him. Superman delivered a powerful uppercut! The two fought in mid air. the enraged beast attacked with another opposite power: ice vision. He froze Superman's head and knocked him six blocks.

"Bizarro like you. Me go away." Superman broke out of the ice encasing and avoided the fire breath.

Superman had a plan. He flew back to the boys apartment, but before he could do anything, he was grabbed by the foot and slammed into the ground by Bizarro. Superman intercepted one of his punches and threw him. The case had begun. Superman narrowly avoided hitting building. With Bizarro on his tail, he didn't have long. "Enough" He whispered to himself. He turned around and hit Bizarro. the halting momentum hurt him enough to knock him out.

Superman quickly recieved the museum piece. He remembered the incantation. He place it underneath Bizarro and said it. In a puff of smoke and a scream, he vanished.

Metropolis Museum:

"I'm sorry about the robbery officers." Superman said, handing the museum piece to the guards. With kindness in his voice he said "I would suggest upgrading the museum security system." The guards replied "Thank you, Superman, we'll try." With that, he flew away.

He had his story, but he was left with more questions than answers. Who was Bizarro? How did he have similar powers to him? What did High School rejects want with the museum piece. Maybe eventually he would figure it out...

...someday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Story #2: Kneel Before Zod
Clark Kent was worried. In Smallville, there was a metahuman who had destroyed parts of Smallville,  apparently looking for someone. As soon as Clark heard this, he was worried someone had discovered his secret- that he was Superman. He decided to go to his adoptive Mother, Martha Kent, about it.

“I’m sure nobody has found out, Clark.” She told him, pouring her tea into a cup. “But Ma,” said Clark, “if someone has found out, you could be in danger.” “Hush” she said. “I’m a Kansas farmer’s wife, it takes more than a meta human attack to scare me. Besides, Meta human villains attack places all the time now; why should Smallville be any different.” Clark hugged her. “Thanks Ma.” He said, blushing. “You’re welcome.” She said. “Now go help people.”

In a whoosh Clark changed into Superman and flew out the door. “Faster than a speeding bullet,” Martha said, sipping her tea.

Clark helped out to repair the damage wherever he could. He helped the wounded. The trapped…the orphaned. He felt a special connection to them. He helped rebuild the town.

After hours of lifting boulders, he came across a man in a man in a Kryptonian military suit. He was unconscious. Superman quickly grabbed him and flew him to his Fortress.

When he got there he took the man in his arms “Are you okay?” He asked. The man’s eyes opened, they gleamed bright red. Immediately, he was hit with a magnificent burst of heat vision. It scarred his face.

“Fool.” He said. “I have powers similar to you, do you really think a rock can hurt me.” He punched Superman in the gut. “I am Zod. Kneel before me.

“Zod?” said Superman, fighting back. “You were trapped in the phantom zone; one of Krypton’s worst criminals. How could you get out?” “It’s a secret.” He said. “I escaped and have been watching you for a while. You are Jor El’s son.” The fight grew in intensity. They used a combination of attacks. “It was Jor El who imprisoned me! You will for it! For HIS sins!”

“Superman punched him through a wall. “Not.” He said.

Superman gave Zod no time to recover. He froze him in ice and before he could break out he grabbed the phantom zone projector and sent him back. “Like father like son, hmm?” Superman said.

The Phantom Zone:

Zod sat in the phantom zone, accompanied by three unknown people. “How did the scouting mission go? One asked. “Perfect.” Zod replied. “Next time we break out….

…we’ll be ready.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Constantine

ahh shame I didn't see this earlier, v.nice :)

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Nighthunter

You do indeed capture the feeling of the silver age

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LexCorp:

Everything was going according to plan. Lex had sent the mysterious "Batman" a letter of an "urgent emergency only he could solve." It was all too easy. As soon as Batman arrived, Luthor had his goons incapacitate him. Batman was hypnotised into hating Superman. Now...he was ready.

Then:

In the skied of Metropolis, Superman flew. No danger, just an ordinary day. He admired his birds eye view of the world. Everything was calm.

Now:

The two fought. Blood fell from the skies Superman didn't know why, but Batman wanted to kill him. He had armored himself so he could go toe to toe with him. "What is it you want, Batman?" Superman asked. "Take the limelight. Always thinking your superior. It ends today!" Batman kicked Superman in the midsection, then hit a jab to the ribcage. He followed with an uppercut.

As he was about to punch, Superman intercepted it. "THAT"S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT?" said Superman. "Jealousy?" "Kill you." "No." said Superman. Someone's obivously controlling you. Superman smacked Batman through a building and grabbed him by the neck.

LexCorp:

LEx was worried. This was taking longer than he thought. "If Batman doesn't finish the job soon..." Luthor said, his eye twitching "....the hypnosis will wear off." Luthor began to smile.... "But he won't remember a thing. THEY'LL HAVE NOTHING ON ME!"

his laughter echoed through the halls. His assistant, Mercy simply talked to herself "Looks like Lex is playing mad scientist again."

Skies of Metropolis:

Superman grabbed Batman by the neck. Batman pressed a button on his belt and missles came out of the shoulderblades (albiet small ones.) All were shot directly at Superman. The sheer force of it knocked him to the ground.

Batman landed softly on the ground. He threw a Batarang at Superman, but he just caught it and let it explode in his hand. "Nice touch with the missles." Superman said. "Here's my trick." Superman attacked Batman at super speed. ramming his fist...hammering away. He let out a blast of heat vision.

Batman screamed in pain. Superman could barely here it over the spark of wires being zapped. Superman knew his limits. He wasn't going to let him die.

He quickly froze the giant suit Batman was in, making it brittle. He crushed it like a tin can. Batman stood in his regular Batman uniform. "KIIILLLL YOUUU!" He shouted, as if as insane as the Joker. He lunged, but Superman dodged. He took a swing at Superman and almost broke his hand. Suddenly, as quickly as the madness started, it stopped. "Superman...what?" Said Batman, weakly. "Steady, old friend." He said. He helped Batman up.

When Batman awoke, he was in the cave. "What happened?" "You were hypnotized into wanting to kill me. Apparently it wore off. If you want I can take care of it.--"
"No!" Batman interrupted, regaining his strength. "I'm the detective. I"LL figure it out. You have more important things to worry about."

"Then it's decided." The two shook hands. Showing no matter what may happen...

...they can always count on each other.