OracleX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By OracleX

Hello!

Welcome to the Super-hero Funeral Home. We have special services to meet the needs of your extraordinary loved one. We'd happy to assist you in all or any of the services listed.

How would you like the take care of?

Cremation: We have a number of quality urns that can be customized with the addition of your super-hero's insignia.

Coffin: We have a fine array of quality wood and metal coffins. There is an additional charge to have a coffin made from vibranium, nth metal, other extraterrestrial material.

Service: Public or Private?

We at the Koch Funeral Home promise to keep the death of your super-heroic loved one as private or as public as possible. We can organize serves for his or her hero-identity and one more intimate one for the people who knew him or her under a different name. People don't have know that the personas of the diseased are even related.

How many speaker would you like? Do you need pall-bearers? We can provide all theses things.

Burial Site:

Did you want the family to be present to drop a clod of dirt dramatically onto the the coffin? If it rains, rather than seeking shelter in the mausoleum would you still want to hold it outside so that the tears mix with the rain?

Meal:

Where would you like the meal to be held after the service?

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By CapFanboy

@OracleX said:

Hello!

Welcome to the Super-hero Funeral Home. We have special services to meet the needs of your extraordinary loved one. We'd happy to assist you in all or any of the services listed.

How would you like the take care of?

Cremation: We have a number of quality urns that can be customized with the addition of your super-hero's insignia.

Coffin: We have a fine array of quality wood and metal coffins. There is an additional charge to have a coffin made from vibranium, nth metal, other extraterrestrial material.

Service: Public or Private?

We at the Koch Funeral Home promise to keep the death of your super-heroic loved one as private or as public as possible. We can organize serves for his or her hero-identity and one more intimate one for the people who knew him or her under a different name. People don't have know that the personas of the diseased are even related.

How many speaker would you like? Do you need pall-bearers? We can provide all theses things.

Burial Site:

Did you want the family to be present to drop a clod of dirt dramatically onto the the coffin? If it rains, rather than seeking shelter in the mausoleum would you still want to hold it outside so that the tears mix with the rain?

Meal:

Where would you like the meal to be held after the service?

So freaking awesome, and then the meal at the end made me laugh. Wonderful work!

OracleX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OracleX

I'm not sure who I want to kill so I am seeking nominations. Who would like to see memorialized. Anyone but Superman, Jean Grey, or anyone resurrected during brightest day.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CapFanboy

@OracleX said:

I'm not sure who I want to kill so I am seeking nominations. Who would like to see memorialized. Anyone but Superman, Jean Grey, or anyone resurrected during brightest day.

Volstagg has to be present so I'd say the death of Balder should suffice.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By PowerHerc

Nice.

And with all the resurrections the funeral home would be bound to stay busy constanty with repeat customers.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

I loved this! Great to meet someone with a like imagination.