Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

because i'm bored, and I need some seeds for stories

just give me two characters and say roughly what their doing, and I'll wright a fic

no guarantees for quality

anyone?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

A shipping fic? I don't know what that is?

Do you mean Popeye & Sinbad team up with Captain Nemo to take on the Kraken? There you go, write one nautical tale with Popeye, SInbad and Nemo :)

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74:

shipping fics are fics that involve romance between two characters (but I like the one you did better)

any specific versions in mind

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Akindoodle

@betatesthighlander1:

@batkevin74 said:

Do you mean Popeye & Sinbad team up with Captain Nemo to take on the Kraken? There you go, write one nautical tale with Popeye, SInbad and Nemo :)

What he said. Use the Dreamworks Sinbad, League of Extraordinary gentlemen Nemo and the original Popeye from the 40s

And maybe a fight between Lady Shiva and Deathstroke (I always wondered how to do those)

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

@batkevin74 said:

What he said. Use the Dreamworks Sinbad, League of Extraordinary gentlemen Nemo and the original Popeye from the 40s

And maybe a fight between Lady Shiva and Deathstroke (I always wondered how to do those)

sure thing Akindoodle

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@betatesthighlander1: A Teen Titan's shipfic between Beastboy/Raven/Terra basically it would just be a classic love triangle.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@betatesthighlander1: Probably the original teen titans tv show. If you want to diverge from that you should look at their comic book versions. It's hard to say because tv Terra was better than her comic book version but I think comic book Beastboy and Raven where better than their show versions. You can portray them however you choose too.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akindoodle: @batkevin74:

I did the first half of the "shipping" fic (my heart wasn't really in it)

Title Pending

In the Darkest depths of the Atlantic Ocean lies a portal, a portal leading to the very darkest realms of conceivable experience, there lays the greatest beast to ever lie in the depths of the Abyss.

Nemo was far from nervous when they lead him into his trial. Almost a hundred years ago he had consumed an apple to give him eternal life, and had no fear of death. The guards lead him before the King’s thoneroom, and he merely smiled at the monarch

Beside him was another Sailor who was more ancient than even him, and another who appeared to have giant tumors on his forearms.

From his throne the king spoke “for your wanton destruction I should have all of you executed” referring to a great brawl that had broken out in the ports the night before “but I currently need the skills of people like you”

And so the King explained how he had lost his daughter to a lament configuration, and that they needed to go to the Bermuda Triangle to attain her.

And so they set out, questing for the lair of the great beast in the Nautilus, going down to the bottom of the sea in an attempt to find what they wanted

While they were searching, they hardly talked to each other, as men in close quarters often neglect to do. But they did, eventually, have conversations with one another.

“How are you still alive?” asked Nemo to his middle-Eastern partner

Sinbad, always eager to brag, entertained his partner for hours with a (mostly falsified) tale of how he stole a golden apple from a dragon.

And so did they spend many weeks searching the depths of the sea, encountering remnants of Atlantis, Aquilonia, and the more ancient evils of The Nameless Old Ones. They saw many of the Giant gastropods that inspired Norse legends of the Kraken and the Japanese Oodako. But little leading to their desired portal

Eventually the found it, as massive as a mountain, perched proudly in the deepest abyss in the ocean, and so they entered, without the vaguest idea of what they would encounter

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers