shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

2 Days Later

As she stood atop the mountain, a cool, humid breeze brushed across her face and neck. It brought chill to her breast. As she zipped up her jacket she took a deep inhalation of the cold air and let it out slowly. To the left of the mountain, she saw a short field and afterwards, miles beyond miles of forest. To the right was a trail. This trail was very clear and worn due to the amount of people that had walked it. Behind her was where she had come from, but to her front was a magnificent sun, setting before her eyes. To get a full view, she would have to proceed down a difficult path of obstacles and challenges. She closed her eyes, took one last deep breath and progressed forward.

She had traveled on foot since she crossed the Chinese border, trying once again to forget the world she left behind she breathed the mountain air and continued her journey. She walked down the silent eerie passage, thinking of Potential baby names for her child, until she came to the Yangtze River. “Wuhan isn’t that far from here, I’ll stop their first” She said to herself. The yellow leaves decorated the forest surface, sha’s ocean blue eyes eyed the mighty bamboo trees as they spanned forever into the heavens. She had only been in China for two days and she could already feel her life becoming more tranquil. It was at that time that something almost broke the very heavens in half. A loud earth quivering thunder clap shook the skies.

“Some one made Paladin angry” Sha’s Ninjan hearing picked up some footsteps not too far off, the whomever it was alerted Sha by the sound of the crunching leaves.   “Must be bandits” Sha snickered and continued to walk along the river.

Looking down at her feet a black canister of some sort was thrown, she didn’t waste any time, kicking the smoke canister out of the way. Her eyebrows began to rise; an exasperated look of Frustration crept across her face.

“Little one, don’t do what your mother does” Sha pulled her feet into the air and began yelling in Cantonese. (Translated from Cantonese). “You have 3 seconds before I cave this ground in and you all go swimming with the gators!”

Out from the Forbidden Bamboo forest came three men, dressed in Peasant like clothing. What sha liked about Wuhun was most of the land was flat, grassland type area so; she wouldn’t be bothered by trying to find someone in mountains. The men slowly circled Sha, pulling out there weapons and demanding Money and more.

Wuchang, one if the three cities of Wuhan was not that far off, but it was far enough, she would have to fight. “I’m not going to give in to your demands!”

Taking a step back and placing herself in fighting position, the men slowly converged, The Ninjan smiled and quickly amplified herself using her Light powers, and with a sudden push of her hand she fired a blast of sonic energy towards the man stationed in front of her.   He was sent airborne into the Yangtze River. A fist came across her face a powerful one at that knocking her to the floor; she managed to catch herself and kip up, using her arms, this vaulted her in the air, she opened and then quickly closed her

Legs around his neck. The man danced around a bit panicked, but who wouldn’t be, this woman had just gained 5 extra pounds. Sha pulled back and Hurricanrana him into the River as well. BANG! Sha looked down at her leg to see that she had been shot. She fell to one knee to nurse the wound; however this left her chest area open. “Bang” shot again. Blood dripped down her leg and down her shirt, imbedding it’s self in the seams of her clothing. Before she fell to the ground she released another sound generated attack this time in his ears. The loud ringing sound, burst his ear drum, he took off running, leaving the wounded woman to cater to her wounds.

“Those little things hurt like hell!” She struggled to get to her feet and continued to walk. She had finally made it to the famed Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge; However she wouldn’t cross it, she feel out from the pain before she could start.

(i'll stop here until i get another idea)

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Acer

Love it ^_^

Hurricanrana.....Now that cant be good for the little one :p

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

OMG pregnant fighting??? 

terrible mothering ;-) but fun fan fic!! want more

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shanana
LOL ACE

@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" OMG pregnant fighting???  terrible mothering ;-) but fun fan fic!! want more "

It's fight or die in this world!
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shanana

The sweet smell of Udon hit sha’s nose waking her from her slumber, looking down at her wounds they had been cleaned and wrapped up. The small makeshift bed she had been laying on was extremely comfortable; she forgot to realize that she was in China. Getting up from her bed, she looked around the small wooden room it smelled of oregano spice, and besides the small mouse that was running along the dado. Walking across the creaking floor, she opened the door to see a small old man with a huge white mustache; he was petting his dog and watching the rain pour from the heavens.

“Hello little one!” he said with a stern and powerful tone. Sha had a small sweat bead run down the back of her head, as she didn’t know he knew she was there. “Why hello, my name is Sh-“she was interrupted. “Your name is Ziccarra, not Sha” The Young Ninjan looked a bit confused as to how he knew.

“I know a lot about you oldest daughter of King Derrekken and Sierra Liafador” Sha took a seat right beside him and watched as the rain poured and beat against the ground. “What else do you know about me” She asked just a bit curious. He continued to stroke his beard this time lighting a pipe and smoking it. “Your friend came through here not too many years ago as well” Sha mouthed the words “My friend” trying to think about whom he meant. “You mean Stephanie?”  The man shook his head, “No your Ninja friend” Sha tried to think about whom he meant. “You mean..Taki?” The man nodded. “She’s not my friend”

“That maybe so but nonetheless she’s been through here” Sha continued looking out at the rain. “What did she want?” The man turned to sha and replied. “The same thing you want a tranquil life” he got up and helped sha up and then gave her a plate of UDON.

“Your American brethren are in a flurry over the death of Andferne eh?” The old man said while feeding his dog. “Yeah he was kind of a big deal to everyone.” The man stood up placing his arms in his sleeves rubbing his beard with his toes. “Uh..How do you do that?”

“I master the Snake Teng-Fu it places emphasis on Flexibility” Sha was impressed that a man this old was able to bend like he did. “Hey can you teach me to bend like that?” This triggered the man’s pervy side. “oh..oh baby I can bend you alright!”

Sha’s face went still and then removed her bandages, “you were a victim of a green dragon attack” Sha looked up from her wounds and squinted her eyes. “The green dragon?” the old man pulled a map from the wall and pointed towards east China. “The green Dragons are lead by a very murderous woman in the southern part of Hong Kong, she’s been utilizing some Korean Militants to strike fear into the people of Hong Kung.”   The man finished stroking his beared. “They have control over eastern China, even changing the name of Hong Kung to Zing Xiao.

“This looks like a Job for SHA!” The Ninjan said as she pulled her clothes off revealing her blue and red uniform. “That’s pointless; your powers were sapped from you when your empathy absorbed the life-force from the house”

“What!? I don’t have any powers!?” the man shook his head. “You may still have your basic Ninjan Powers but your blast power and all that is gone.”

“What I can’t birth a Ninjan Child without my powers! I’ll die!” Sha seemed a bit distraught. “They aren’t gone they are just dormant, I can help you harness “chi”  

“What’s chi?” Sha asked looking confused. “Geeze I see what America means about you blondes! It’s a inner energy that the body creates”

“Alright let’s do it!” Sha said excited. “Not right now it’s passed my bed time! Feel free to join me heh ,Heh,heh.

“I think I’ll take a walk in the forest” Sha exited the home and disappeared into the forbidden forest.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Precise

Good story Sha! :p

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Andferne

Nice two starting posts Sha. The old snake man reminds of DC. I gaint Perv! :P

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Acer

Lol @ “What’s chi?” Sha asked looking confused. “Geeze I see what America means about you blondes! It’s a inner energy that the body creates”

Great post

Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

300 Miles east in the Middle of Southern Hong Kong.

The sunlight hit the red clay mansion; everyone was silent, just sitting in a crossed manner, they were positioned in a tier like manner, those who were higher in the social status were closer to the relic.  An Emerald Green Dragon was positioned in the front of the Tier and a naked woman with long black hair; she stood in front of the jaded dragon. A man dressed in all black parted the masses; he was breathing heavily and sweating profusely.  His eyes was focused on his master’s green dragon tattoo, it had vibrant orange flames spewing from its mouth. His concentration was broken by the sound of her monotone low voice.

“Report” The man placed his body on the ground and began kissing the floor before her. “That old Master of Snake Teng Fu, has his home guarded by a powerful woman!” She turned around and placed her soulless eyes on him. “So in other words you have failed me”

“No I just need more time…and more competent men!” She walked towards him slowly and stalking, he took a step back put was pushed forward by another follower, and with deadly lightening speed She removed his head clean from his shoulders; When his body hit the ground the blood spewing from his head all over those sitting in the front tier.

“This new Woman and The Snake master must be eliminated.” A man robed his “queen” and motioned for her to step down. As she moved down the steps, her servants bowed in her path and she walked across their back. Perfect balance, she had mastered the hard task of Crane Teng Fu. As she stepped down from her human staircase she entered the elevator.   She looked out over Victoria’s peak and closed her eyes, she didn’t want the snake master Eliminated, and she wanted his teachings.

As she opened her eyes, she saw that her building was plunged in darkness, someone had cut the power. Glancing around room her guards had been killed quickly and stealth fully. She closed her eyes again; there was no sound to any unsuspecting persons; however to a master of Sound and Balance she could hear the ruffling of some’s clothing.

The power had switched on, and she could see the 3 blood hounds surrounding her. They were expertly trained to fight, all ready to attack. “Well you did come here to fight didn’t you?” A woman in all black stepped up and tried a spinning heel kick, Young “queen” through up her wrist and blocked the attack. She quickly dropped to the floor and did a leg sweep knocking the woman on the floor. While still in her leg sweeping motion, she spent on one hand a shot up kicking the blonde woman in green in the chin; knocking her over a desk. Her head jerked back, after being kicked by a woman in white. Channeling her chi, she was going to show them how she had conquered eastern china. The Mystical Green Dragon on her back began to glow. She cocked her hands together “TYKIKASHO!” she screamed and fired her blue mystic energy at the woman in white, igniting her soul on fire and knocking her out. The others went over towards her and picked her up.

“Mission has been aborted fall back” The blonde one said as the light cut off again, and when they returned they were gone. The Young Zing Xiao squinted her eyes and caressed her green dragon blade. “I think I’ll find the snake master with myself”

Chosen One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chosen One

The plot thickens. Nice post Sha.

Avatar image for climatic_seduction
Climatic Seduction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do i need to change or do something better?

Chosen One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chosen One

Just depends on what you are going for really. I'd delve more into the fights that happen, give it a little more depth. Which can also help showcase each of these people's martial prowess.

Avatar image for climatic_seduction
Climatic Seduction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, I'm slowly leaning towards that with Sha since she's a born powerhouse,However i see what ya mean for Y-intercept.

Chosen One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chosen One

Looking forward to reading more once you get it up. ^^

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

OOOHHHHH! I DIDNT EVEN SEE IT! XD lmao

I'll have to read up now ^^

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana

“Ten Zen fist!” The old man struck fast and hard connecting with all his blows on Sha. Sha looked pretty banged up, but she was not bleeding. “HA!!!!!!!!” Sha screamed as she let loose a powerful Sonic burst, the attack it ‘self ripped through the earth and parted the bamboo sea. The Snake master stood wiping his mustache, as the beam converged on him she took his arm and activated his chi ‘energy, with a confident thrust he cut the beam right down the middle and it disappeared. Sha’s eyes couldn’t believe it; that attack rendered Feral Nova uncoconscious, but this Human cut it with a swipe from his hand.

“How the hell did you do that?” Sha said nursing an injured arm. The wily old man rubbed his chin with his toes again. “When you are at one with your body, your chi does what you need most! You my child are not one with your body.” Sha’s face had been damaged, he had dislocated her should and she twisted her ankle. “You’ve beaten the hell out of me old man, but…I’m still not bleeding!” she screamed cleaning her fist together.

He stood on one leg, thinking to himself. Finally he looked like he came to an agreement with something. “IF I make you bleed, you have to dye your hair”. Sha’s eyes opened wide, that wasn’t quite what she was expecting, but she agreed. “If I land a hit on you I get to take a break, when I want!” The old man laughed and agreed. Sha bent down as if she was setting her blocks for a race and, then charged directly at him. She kept 100% focus on him as she darted through the bamboo, she blinked once, and before she knew it, he was in her face. “WHAA!” he kicked her point blank in the face and then did a leg sweep, causing her to fall back, however Sha pushed her hands and did a back flip landing on her feet. He once again invaded her grounds, this time sending a strike towards her neck; Sha smacked his arm out of the way and, tried to counter with a knee to his gut. “pfft” He caught her knee and spun her around with force. Sha spun around but when she met back up with him, he smacked her with a spinning heel kick.

The dust began to rise as she landed on her back; the old man walked up to her and opened his legs.   He put his leg inside her right leg, grabbed a hold of her leg. He fell to the ground and began to pull back. “The sharp pain from the submission left Sha, scrambling for something to do. Sha looked down at the man’s huge thigh muscles engulfed her legs, any second now her legs would snap from the pressure. Sha in a desperation attempt sent a haymaker towards the face of the snake master, however he smack it aside and then jammed his elbow into the jaw of Sha. As her head jerked back, the old man readied his Ten Zen fist once again, Sha knew he was fast but she’d have to be faster. His snake like arm snapped towards her face, using her free back arms she push up on the ground turning her body so that he faced South and she faced North. The reversal worked for a few moments; however Sha had to let it go because of damage done to her legs.

“Shit a Charlie horse!” she screamed nursing her injured leg, While doing so the snake master did a rolling senton towards Sha and dropped kicked her in the jaw again.

“You’re on your death bed, my lovely, we can quit right now!” he said standing while rubbing his beard completely untouched and completely fine. Sha rose to her feet hurting inside and out; spitting the blood from the corner of her mouth. The Ninjan queen began thinking to herself that was the only thing she knew he couldn’t counter. “I don’t know! I’ve attacked from all possible angles and trajectories but I keep failing…what I can do!”   Her ears picked up a movement in the forest, probably an animal.

“Sha was momentarily distracted by the trees noise that emanated from the rapidly deteriorating. She could hear the every present sound of a snake hiss. Too much thinking not a lot of fighting Sha said to herself and with that her leg swept out in a wide, graceful art, connecting wither masters’ ankles, throwing him off balance. Without even realizing what exactly was happening, master Teng found himself flat on his back, sucking in deep breaths of air that seemed devoid of oxygen, wincing as tiny pebbles from the forest dug painfully into his back The subsequent tunnel vision that threatened to take away his sight cleared with just enough time to roll away from a kick to the ribs.

Sha had finally gained the upper hand moving while occupied to say the least. Channeling her energy from her light power she did what he had been damaging her with the whole fight. “Ten SIN FIST!” She yelled and fired a sloppy thirty strikes, at the old man, who managed to dodge the attack to the fullest.

He smirked and then applauded. “Good show!” He said and then charged Sha again, this time attack heavily on the side of her Charlie horse. His fast and hard attack managed to make her knee buckle giving him an opening. Back by the power of his Chi he charged up a knee strike to her face; the old man soared through the air with a target on Sha’s nose. With some precise quick thinking Sha leaned back, gritting her teeth through the pain and caught his knee. With a Valiant Effort she kicked him dead in his jaw and then tossed him into a tree, however he managed to stop himself before the impact and then land.

“I did it!” sha screamed, fist pumping in excitement. “Yes...So did I” he said. “You’ve been bleeding since the drop kick; I wanted to see how long it would take you to hit me.” Sha touched the side of her mouth and then noticed her purple blood slowly turning red.

“This was just the beginning, tomorrow your real training begins….Oh, I always liked brunettes” he said cackling walking in the other direction.

Sha struggled, on her way back to the house, she felt a weird presence, it stopped her in her tracks, looking up at the sky she couldn’t help but feel like her life was in some sort of peril.

Refuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Refuel
applause Wow! 
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers