Star Wars GOT: Juggernaut Vourrech the Honorable #6

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

As Vourrech and Aola slept, the crackling sound of flame was heard. Aola yawned as she slowly opened her eyes. To her terror, the entire encampment was set on fire. "Vourrech...Vourrech, WAKE UP!!" Aola kicked Vourrech in the stomach. Growling in pain, Vourrech got up from the ground, growling in rage. Igniting his lightsaber, he deflected an oncoming blaster shot. He turned around to see the reptilian face of Sseik.

Vourrech charged at Sseik, deflecting shots from his blaster in a trance of rage. As he was about to close in, Sseik pulled a vibroknife from his belt. It appeared that the Trandoshan Bounty Hunter was faster than his looks would suggest as he skillfully dodged Vourrech's swings. Swinging his fist at Vourrech's helmet, Vourrech fell to his knees. Sseik stabbed Vourrech in the back of the neck, a non-lethal strike. Aola ran to his aid, puncing at Sseij and hacking at his leg with her own lightsaber. Sseik shrieked in anger, firing a shot from his blaster. The shot hit Aola in the shoulder causing her to cry out in pain. Sseik aimed his blaster at Vourrech, preparing to fire. "Some Sith..."

"Wait!" Baareb's voice shouted out. Sseik turned around with a growl. Baareb slowly walked to Sseik. Taking off the bandana over his mouth, he smiled over his defeated foes. "That would be too easy. Not sure I like this Sith enough to give him the privilege of a warrior's death. Throw him in the ship, with the other prisoners. We'll torture him till he cracks. And when we're done...I'll let you take care of him."

Sseik gave a satisfied grunt. Vourrech growled as he pounced at Baareb. "HAVE YOU NO HONOR?!!" Baareb quickly fired off a shot that knocked Vourrech cold. Baareb shook Sseik's hand tightly. Sseik motioned to Aola. "I'm worried about her...She stronger in combat than I expected...We should kill her now, or she could be an enormous threat." Baareb laughed deeply, "She's a Twi'lek...No stronger than the rest of them..."

To be continued...

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Pretty short but I liked the action! I'm surprised Rag got away with kicking her master in the stomach without being discipline, but he'll probably get back to it after he deals with Sseick.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@dngn4774 said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Pretty short but I liked the action! I'm surprised Rag got away with kicking her master in the stomach without being discipline, but he'll probably get back to it after he deals with Sseick.

He wasn't waking up, that's Rag's style. Tough love I guess. :)

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22