Star Wars AU prologue #1 Arrival

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Star Wars AU #1 Arrival

The cloaked figure sat alone in one of the furthest rows on the transport ship Illuminate. The ship was in route to Kashyyyk, a world threatened by civil strife. It was no longer a planet for Wookies alone, no humanity and other various races had long been settled there. Slowly driving out the native populace.

Sabin Tyr was the cloaked mans name, a Jedi from the capital world of Coruscant. Sabin had only recently achieved the rank of master, why the council saw fit to send someone of his caliber was beyond his understanding. His best guess was that they sought to teach him some lesson. During his trials they made multiple comments about his aggression, something he was never supposed to use. In truth however, Sabin found it to be a most useful ally. The strength...oh the strength.

Tyr was far from falling to the ways of the Sith, but a pure Jedi he was not. He was headstrong, bold and not afraid. With a sigh, Sabin looked down the row of seats. All mercenaries, save maybe a few religious folk. He rubbed his balding head and released another sigh. It was almost time. He glanced out of the window to his left to see the ship entering orbit of Kashyyyk. His reflection stared back at him, and he noted his aged face. Sabin was pushing his 50s now, his dark skin forming wrinkles around his eyes.

Within a few moments his thoughts were interrupted by the slowing of engines and the extension of landing gear. Tyr took a moment to check over his things, a data cube that held his mission briefing, his lightsaber and his credentials. One by one the mercs filed on to the landing pad, all being shuffled into one line or the next. When Sabin took his first step upon the platform, a dock official approached him and began to direct him to a line. At which point the Jedi flashed his sigil and was allowed passed the customs checkpoint.

In Sabin's opinion, one of the greatest things about being a galactic police officer was that no one asked questions. As he stepped out onto the giant walking platforms, he surveyed the area. He was here to meet a contact, a captain of some sort of the local militia. Odds were he would be charged with leading the same band of rabble that had just arrived with him. He shook his head and looked at what seemed to be an office building. "well, might as well get this started" with that, Sabin stepped into the building.

So this is the prologue to my first series. How was it? Good, okay, horrid, atrocious? Hope you enjoyed reading!!! I plan on making my Star Wars AU series long running. They won't be this short from here on out. Just wanted you guys to get an idea. Thanks for your time!!

~Seis

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Orician_Seis

Bump? For upcoming sequel

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By dngn4774

@orician_seis: It's okay, but still too short to give a proper critique. BTW, what does AU stand for?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orician_seis It was good I liked it, maybe some more detail here and there but for the most part, solid. I am curious is this pre-TCW, or during TCW.

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, AU stands for Alternate Universe. @Eisenfauste neither actually. As the will be no Clone Wars, this setting is my version of the OR era. Hopefully I can make the series as long as I have planned it. Where I'm at currently with the story is 8000 years after this. So its gonna be a long ride :)

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers