Splicers: The Orwell's Chapter 6

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

*The pic is one super model called Candice Swanepoel that's the level of hotness of Blair Orwell :)

Continued from Parts 1-5:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/splicers-the-orwells-chapter-1/671864/#9 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/splicers-the-orwells-chapter-2/671895/#9 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/splicers-the-orwells-chapter-3/673001/#2 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/splicers-the-orwells-chapter-4/673494/#2 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/splicers-the-orwells-chapter-5/674726/#1

Sea Palace Private Hospital, Abu Dhabi, 2037

Mike Company stood out the front of the Sea Palace Hospital, tensions mounting with the Arm of the Sultan. Captain Brian Winston blew a cloud of cigar smoke out through his nose like a dragon, as he stared at the turbaned man blocking his entrance to the hospital.

“If you give me the Gandalf routine one more time” snarled Captain Winston “I’m going to punch you so hard you’re going to crap, vomit and scream, all at the same time!”

“And I warn you American idiot,” replied the man “That my scimitar is sharp, my orders are clear and Allah smiles upon me. You will not enter”

Captain O’Brien spat out his cigar and stepped nose to nose with the man “My orders are also clear. I serve the Nexus Corporation, backed up by the United States armed forc…”

“They’re not here sir!” called Clover “Raven has intel they left the country within the last twenty four”

“You’re lucky camel herder” Winston waggled his finger and turned away. The Arm of The Sultan leader clamped his hand down hard on Winston’s shoulder and pulled him back. Mike Company raised their weapons, The Arm of The Sultan theirs…seconds ticked by, each an eternity.

He firmly spoke into Captain Winston’s ear “My name is Abdullah Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, NOT camel herder! I am the commander of the Arm of The Sultan and with the abilities given to me, by your company and the grace of Allah, if you ever speak to me like that again,” Abdullah’s hand enflamed and burnt a handprint onto Winston’s uniform “I will kill you! Are we clear Captain Winston?”

Al Wakra Hospital, Qatar, 2037

Eric, Arthur and Blair sat outside their father’s room. A doctor approached them.

“Your father is stabl…I’m sorry but are you Blair Orwell?”

“Yes!” moaned Blair

“Could I get your autograph? Maybe a picture?”

“If you get on with it, I might just take you into the supply closet and bonk your brains out!”

The doctor's jaw dropped, even Eric and Arthur were a tad shocked.

“Stay with us doc” said Arthur, giving the doctor a slight shove.

“Your father is stable. Time will tell how much damage has been done to his brain” said the doctor “Now about?”

No Caption Provided

Blair gave a frustrated groan and shoved her hands into his pockets and fished out his phone. She pulled a pose and took a photo “There! And if you post it on ANY social media sites” Blair grabbed the doctor by the genitals, and not in a good way “I’ll tear these off!” She planted a kiss on the doctors forehead “Got it?”

“…Yes” and the doctor slunk away down the hall.

“Wow!” said Eric “That was gross!”

“Things I do for this family” smiled Blair “Now what’s the plan? We shot out of Abu Dhabi to…where are we?”

“Qatar” said Eric “Another country”

“Without an extradition treaty?” added Arthur

“Correct! Now as for a plan we’re going to hit these bastards where it hurts”

“The balls!”

Eric smirked “Not quite Blair. Nexus are a company and they deal in two things: money and public relations. We’re going to hit them hard in both!”

“How?” asked Arthur

“What was your favourite game to play with me back when we were kids Arthur?”

“Cops and robbers”

“This time; we’re the robbers!”

Deck of the USS Timberlake, Persian Gulf, 2037

Captain Winston stood looking at the members of Mike Company: Clover, Raven, Burmese, Sagrada and Wigan, as he spoke into his phone. “Do I get the admiral to invade Qatar water’s, or not?”

Nexus Headquarters, New York City, 2037

Dr Rossini rubbed his nose in frustration as he pondered the answer “…no! Stand down Captain Winston. Inform the admiral you’ll be in a holding pattern in the Gulf until further instructions”

He slapped his phone shut angrily then flipped it back open, pushing a series of numbers. He exhaled and rubbed the back of his neck.

“We have a situation in Qatar, Mr President”

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

Nice little international incident we have about to start here

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Who doesn't love a good international incident! And Mike Company is going to have a solo run and possibly The Arm of The Sultan also (I kinda like them)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I'm sticking with 3 teams from the corps, tho I'm not sure if anyone is still reading Bravo company

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Joygirl

Oooh, I like this. This story is like a precariously stacked deck of cards that keeps getting higher, and it's only a matter of time before it falls.

Also, I must have my way with Blair.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@Joygirl: Thank you! Trying to mix tension and a little bit of humour before the inevitable dam breaks! And yeah google Candice Swanepoel and have a good time :)

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By tomdickharry1984

WOW SHE IS SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@tomdickharry1984: Yeah she's a super model :) Blair Orwell is THAT level of hot

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Well ask and I shall recieve: nice choice for Blair Orwell! SHe is very easy on the eye :) I digress: {He firmly spoke into Captain Winston’s ear “My name is Abdullah Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, NOT camel herder! I am the commander of the Arm of The Sultan and with the abilities given to me, by your company and the grace of Allah, if you ever speak to me like that again,” Abdullah’s hand enflamed and burnt a handprint onto Winston’s uniform “I will kill you! Are we clear Captain Winston?”} I like how you've addressed Winston's racism with a firm, stern hand your man. Very good writing there...also the USS Timberlake??? Really? ha ha ha :P Great work, looking forward to your next chapter

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@4donkeyjohnson: Thanks man, I appreciate it. I am liking the Arm of The Sultan and may do a one-shot of them/him.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lots of funny little quips and looks like Blair got a little "Wonder Woman" on the doc there (even though she's blonde....)

It's building and building. Loving it.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped