Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Brothers Prelude To A Story

Branches

I climb out on the limb of the tree of life and then onto the the small expansion branches and finally onto a small growing leaf.

I find the place I want , I dive into the world with eyes wide and ears open.My destination a hospital room. A very old man lay talking to an older women.Peter Parker is mumbling something to himself.May Parker holds tight to his hands.His eyes are glazed over his life at an end.He simply wants to say his last words to his aunt May.Tears roll down his cheeks , he is lost in a sea of emotion.“I was all alone in the world Aunt May” Peter Whispered She held his hand tighter, “You were never alone Peter” She whispered to him.He did not hear her , He could not hear her for he was lost in a sea of emotion so deep it carried him away and buffered against the rocks of never was land.She seen his pain and felt it as if it was her own. Always a part of this mans life always a part of his history.Peter was in another place in his mind a place that had another soul. Ben was his name or Scarlet Spider. He came and went from his life in such a fashion that left a hole. It was never filled.“Aunt May” he said as he looked deeper in her eyes for his final words.“Tell Ben” He paused “Tell Ben I am sorry I failed him”He died , his hands fell limp his eyes looked to the ceiling and May began to cry.Tell Ben I am sorry , the words stuck in her mind , The last image of Peter Parker AKA Spiderman was of him and Ben web hoping through the city. The joy he felt for that last image amazed her and this is what made her cry.

She covered Peter Parker with the sheet and turned off the alarm to his monitor.Walking to the door she opened it up and walked unnoticed past the staff..She left the building the image faded away like the morning mist.She was the a women of great beauty with long black hair.Tears still fell from her eyes, She tossed webs that nobody but her could see.She vanished to other realms outside mortal eyes and standing on the floor of the great tree she picked a seed from the space.

A presence came forward...“You willing to nurture that seed till it reaches its end”The women shook her head and wiped away some tears.“I have always done what I had to do”“Then go with the blessings of us all” The figure faded away but she could still feel his power it was so great, To great to be ignored.She went to the branches seldom visited and she sat a moment.He came to her again. “You pause” he said and took the seed and her hand “I have never seen you hesitate so” He sang the song of joining and she sang to.Soon it was done.The seed was attached to the tree of life , a universe sprang fourth and the women embraced the figure and kissed him with such passion.“Thank You” He said as he wiped away her tears.Time passed and life went on.She watched it all unfold and molded the lives like clay.Till one day Peter Parker,s mother had become pregnant so she changed the one to two and Peter had a brother. She grabbed the Souls of both Ben and Peter before so it would truly be those souls from before and life began to get dangerous. Changes to the universe were not simple they came with cost.She sweated blood it fell from her and her eyes became like fire and she screamed and he whom watched from below the tree.He came to her and held her hand and joined her in spirit.

All the world became silent as Peter Parker entered the world.Then Ben Parker right behind him and they both screamed out in search of food.“It is done” Said the presence.“Yes” She passed out in his arms and slept.He had never seen her so tired so driven.Perhaps he will watch her to and see where this goes.He thought he seen it all.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@arthurkerr: Again your formatting is off. Most of these sentences could be grouped together as a paragraph and a few of those make up a chapter.

I get at times a solo line builds drama, tension and the like but a story of single lines is just a haiku gone wrong. You need to edit. Nothing wrong with your ideas just the way its presented means very few people will read it or comment on it. You want feedback, present your stuff a bit better.

Nit trying to be mean, just letting you know. If people have to WORK to read a story, then they'll just move onto something easier to access

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes I do not know why it changes it is normal when I post it to facebook. Or if I write it on here as I do in the 15 minute thread.I wish I knew how these setting work.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: Again your formatting is off. Most of these sentences could be grouped together as a paragraph and a few of those make up a chapter.

I get at times a solo line builds drama, tension and the like but a story of single lines is just a haiku gone wrong. You need to edit. Nothing wrong with your ideas just the way its presented means very few people will read it or comment on it. You want feedback, present your stuff a bit better.

Nit trying to be mean, just letting you know. If people have to WORK to read a story, then they'll just move onto something easier to access

oh no sometimes I like to use solo lines but I prefer a paragraph trust me. Some reason my setting are all off. Even I cannot stand how it makes everything I do into single sentences.