arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Spiderman (Brothers) Beyond Reason Chapter 2

Kansas has housed many of famous people in its day.

The world will never know them truly but one such person grew up to become one of the best writers to ever grace the planet.

Clark Kent was raised in Kansas , may not have been born in Kansas but he was sure raised in Kansas.

That is another world another place and in this place, This world Peter Parker and Ben Parker were being raised in Kansas right next to Lana Lang and next to her was the famous Kent house.

Martha sat and talked with May about the weather and how it was going to be one crazy summer yet again. The world was changing they would say.

May would agree and they would drink cup after cup waiting for the boys to get out of school.

Her husband Ben would work on the farm with Johnathan and they would hope for the best of crops but the lack of rain was always a problem in Kansas after the meteor storm that had ravaged the parts.

Gold however was not a problem and that is what brought May and Ben out to the great state for they had relatives that had left them land. They had passed away when a large fragment had struck the house.

Glowing shards all over the place and in them was gold as pure as anybody could want.

They were rich alright beyond dreams and so was the Kent’s but what they wanted was to truly be a part of the land and raise kids right. The farm was a product that saved the town of Smallville it bragged of employing almost every single member of the community. Everything was seeming as if it was blessed.

The school buss dropped off the kids and May watched them all run to the barn.

“Who is the little girl in the loft Martha?” May asked acting as if she had never seen her before..

“Krypto” Martha Said as if the subject was nothing to worry over.

“She is home schooled because of learning problems” Martha tried to change the subject , “so how is your tea May?”

May just had a far away look in her eye then she just blurted out.....”Shape changer I bet , would love to see her up close”

Martha almost fell to the floor with shock..

May went on “I been living here since the kids were little and in diapers, that little girl has spent the night every time your young kids have come to spend the night” “Clark and his sister are welcome members of this family and so is Krypto you never have to hide anything” May finished and hugged her friend.

Far away in the barn Clark smiled and hushed all the other kids.

“My mom has just found out that your aunt knows about Krypto”

“Krypto flew down to where Clark was standing and the twins Ben and Peter jumped down to land before Clark”

“To bad she does not know that we both have been experimented on by the labs our father and mother worked at and that we have enhanced reflexes like a spider” said Peter.

The farm was huge and this was one of many barns that was owned by the Kent’s. It was off limits to anybody but the Clark and his sister Kara as far as people knew most did not even know Kypto was alive she often shaped changed to look like one or the other but most the time it was Kara she preferred to look like a girl since she was one.

“I want to be called Laura said Krypto” The gang thought about it and Clark hugged Laura”

Ok they all looked at each other and got ready for the Scooby gang to show up for the paper at school.

The world was changing and this coming year would mean so many snoopers around the fortress.

“How will you keep this all sane” Asked Peter to Clark.

“Just going to have to wing it” Said Clark

“Good Luck”Said Ben.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As you all know I like to use Superman allot , one of my all time favorite characters. Krypto as well and for the fun Kara his cousin along for the trip. It is a fan fic after all so hope you enjoy the ride.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

I like

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers