arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Spiderman (Brothers) Anual part 2 Poisoned

The fight in the distance was a blur to Laura. She dropped off her adopted parents and proceeded to run back to the fortress and the farm. It had been her place of refuge all her life. She knew the way by heart. She could see Ben and Pete doing moves that made her smile and a few that made her giggle. They would crack jokes she could hear them with her super hearing. Then the world turned all a blur and she felt the sting of the poison slowly entering her system. To many poisoned rounds and they may not have went in but they found a way into her pores and she skid along the ground and took out a section of cornfield before landing before Peter. He panicked and went into over drive.

Webbed two combatants he was not even fighting an picked up Laura like you would a baby and rushed her to the fortress. The power came back on he had to blink his eyes and tried to figure out how.

Old tech meet new tech he thought.

Ben looked ahead of Peter and all he could see was troopers and at the end of the long row was one very large mean angry alien in bright yellow armor waiting. He loaded the proper webbing cartridge and went into action. Single sling shot, bounce off the troopers pull a few to get more speed and hit the alien in the armor with a teleportation grenade it was a new product they had been working on in case they ran into the hulk and if you cannot beat them....Get them as far away from you as possible.

Lex called Clark on the head set and spoke to the whole team “I found out why this is so hard, Your fighting a never ending wave they keep porting in”

Kara and Clark had special moves they had practiced as well it was called the Body Slam, they would toss overly powerfull foes to one another then toss them into the air and the other one would slam them down making the ground ripple. They seemed to be doing well until a large portal opened up and out came a man dressed in furs and sporting a very nasty looking plasma rifle. An army of men came from behind him as he held up his hands and waved a bright white flag.

“I just want to retrieve my client” Said Kraven.

Spiderman and Scarlet Spider landed before him as Clark and Kara took Laura down to be looked at.

“Client” Screamed Peter”

“If you do not want to talk under a flag of Truce, We can continue the war but I assure you me and my men will level this farm before you win” Said Kraven then tossed in “If you win”

“He is behind a forcefield” Ben whispered to the team”“Truce it is but you have to leave” Said Peter to Kraven.The army left as expected just as fast as they had arrived. The tall armored aliens on stretchers and moaning loudly.

Kraven was clearly upset nobody had ever failed this bad on a hunt ever. His information was always correct. He looked around at the farm and all the craters and all the damage. He smiled to himself at least it was not a total lost, He thought to himself. Then they left through the portals without saying another word.

Peter and Ben rushed down below as the workers began to rebuild the Kent farm. Soon you would have never known a battle took place yet alone one that destroyed so much land.

Laura lay on the table her life signs week her small hand holding onto Clark's and Kara's.

She opened her eyes and motioned for Ben and Peter.

They could not help but hug her small frame one by one as they came close. Tears rolling down faces. The heart of the team the soul of the Scooby team. She kissed them both and whipered “Save me Peter , Save me Ben” She passed out and her functions were taken over by the computer.

Clark looked at the read outs and they all formed a circle.

“Only one place has a cure for this poison and that place is off planet on the world of some dark god” Said Clark.

“How did you find this information?” Asked Clark. “The fortress computer has many poisons and antidotes and where to find them” Said Lex he had been on the computer since they brought her in trying to figure out what the poison was by the blood sample.

They looked at the video of the world of Dark Seid and they all stepped backward a step.

“We may need help” Said Peter Parker.

“I will help you all” A shiny figure said as he stepped out of the shadows and put let his surfboard float behind him. “I am Norran Raad AKA, The Silver Surfer”

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry for allot of the spelling mistakes and so fourth and hope you can enjoy the story for what it is rather then what it is not.

Like my pot roast that kind of lacks meat , and um vegetables and broth....ok it is a bowl of water....but use your imagination...

Hmmmmmmmm could be chowder..... Never mind just drink your Beer and be happy..