Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Sheep-Kill

All Characters are property of Marvel.  

Spider-Man swings around building to building searching for the newly powered Baron Blood who got powers by absorbing Thing's Blood.  While Thing is fighting Batroc, Spidey continues his chase.

Spider-Man is swinging around and hears screaming.

Spider-Man: I'll take door number two.

Spider-Man makes it to the scream's whereabouts and spot people running in the street away from Baron Blood.  Spider-Man shots a massive web at Baron but Baron spots it a minute before hand coming at him.  He flaps his massive stone wings so fast that the wind from the wings shot the web net back Spider-Man trapping him in his own net.  Spider-Man hits the ground.

The army arrives and blasts there weapons at Baron but the bullets and missiles just bounce off his stone body.  Baron the sadistically smile at the army.  He lets out a demonic scream which summons a hoard of bats.  Baron creates a green aura around him.  The bats pass threw the aura and turn into bigger stone covered bats.  They attack the army killing them.  Baron laughs and flies away.  

Spider-Man gets out of his net.  The giant rock bats attack him but Spider-man knocks them out by ducking them and drop kicking them.

Mr. Fantastic:(on radio) Spidey!

Spider-Man:  Reed Baron just took some of...

Mr. Fantastic: I know.  Ben contacted me minutes ago.

Spider-Man: Is he okay?  Did he stop Batroc?

Mr. Fantastic: Not sure.  You got to stop Baron Blood.

Spider-Man: He created a hoard of monster bats. They are attacking the city.

Mr. Fantastic:  I contacted SHIELD they will take care of them. Just Get Baron.

Spider-Man: Right.

Spider-Man gets up and swings away on pursuit of Baron Blood.

Baron Blood faces a building.  His wings flap shooting another burst of wind shattering the glass windows of a building.  The people in the building can't help but notice and look.  Baron Blood at that moment has his eyes glow which hypnotically put the victims to sleep.  Spider-Man catches up and tries to attack him but Baron senses him a head of time and punches Spider-Man and hits the side of another building.  Baron blood then screams out another scream.  he then lands on the building that Spider-Man is on.  The two fight on the side of the building.  Baron Blood uses his new stone wings as razors trying to cut Spider-Man into pieces.  Spider-Man hardly makes it seeing that his suit is cut a couple of times.  Spider-Man's Senses go off and sees a hoard of rat the Baron summoned carrying the passed out people out of the build.

Baron Blood: They will make a good meal for after I defeat you.

Spider-Man: You bastard!

Baron Blood tries to jam his wing at Spider-Man but he misses getting it stuck in the building.  Spider-Man takes this moment by swings away from Baron and to the people.  He webs the street making the rats stuck and unable to move the people. Spider-Man then sends out other strings of web and pick up the knocked out people and one by one bringing them to a safer region of the area.

Baron Breaks out and charges at Spider-Man slamming him to the ground.  He tries to win stab him again but Spider-Man gets out of the way and moves up to the top of a smaller Building.  

Baron Blood then position his wings front ward and spins like a top.  The wings create a vacuum like force sucking everything in to Baron Blood and to be cut to pieces by his massive stone wings.  Spider-Man gets caught in it but manages to hold onto a web attached to the build.  Baron starts spinning faster. Spider-Man can't hold on that long.  Spider then sees a barred window on the building.  Spider-Man webs to of the metal bares and grabs them.  He throws one at Baron.  It his his chest but noting happens.

Baron Blood:  Fool you think a weak lousy metal bar can stop me?

Spider-Man:  Who said I was throwing bars?

Spider-Man then shoots webbing on the other bar. He sling shots it at the bar in Baron's chest.  The webbed bar attaches to the other top of the bar forming a cross.  Baron Blood screams in pain.  He stops spinning.  Baron blood then falls dead to the ground.  He stays in his Thing like form but that form becomes a hollow shell as the blood ooze remains of the Baron pout out of his eyes and mouth.  Spider-Man stand over the body.

Spider-Man:  I think Blade can take some notes from me.

MINUTES LATER

Spider-Man returns to the build where Baron Blood was and where things is.  As Spider-Man looks for thing in the building he comes across a horribly bloody wrecked body. Like is has been ripped up.

Spider-Man  Well at least the Baron's reign of terror is over.

Spider-Man then sees Thing standing by a wall covering his wounded neck. 

Spider-Man: Ben.  I stopped him. 

Thing says nothing a looks at the body.

Spider-Man: I know it is horrible but trust me Baron Blood is dead.  That monster can't kill no more.

Thing:  It wasn't Blood.

Spider-Man:  Blood Didn't kill this man.  The body is Batroc.  I did this to him.

Spider-Man looks at Batroc's body with shock.

Thing:  You can call me a monster if you would like.

End of Part 1 of 2