Spider-man: Racist? PART 1

mr.drac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By mr.drac

" Why the hell am i even out here" Spider-man thought. the rain fell down in buckets, while spider-man made his look out on a shipping crate. " I should be at home eating Aunt May's half burnt  cookies, and snuggling up with MJ while watching the news" he griped. Recently he'd gotten a tip off from the bugle that there was a group of Asian men who were importing drugs from japan and selling it in the high schools. " It's for the kids, for the kids" chanted spider-man " Yeah the same kids who call me spider- ham, the amazing spider-nut, and my personal favorite  spider-shi..." spidey jumped to his right as soon as his "spider-senses" went off, a bullet whizzed past. 
 " Hey, pajama boy, go home, back to your MOMMY!!" an Asian man laughed behind him. there were five Asian males all in their late twenty's. 
" tsk tsk tsk, didn't YOUR mommy tell you to never play with guns" spidey quipped as he shot a web, it snagged the gun, with a slight tug the gun went flying up... up.. up... and into the water. " oooo, guess it's a water pistol now" he laughed as he jumped and flipped over the crates. he landed a hard kick straight into mans chest " STEEEERIKE ONE!!" spider-man laughed as he ran towards the others. they scattered as soon as the other man hit the ground.  spider-man easily shot out a couple of webs snagging the men by their feet and watched as they fell to the ground " STRIKE!" spidey called. spider-man tied up the 4 men together, with the man who'd shot at him hanging above them from a street lamp. " now what do we have here? " spider-man asked, picking up a baggie one of the men had dropped. "Mutant Growth Hormone, huh?".
 "Yes, we give it to your druggie American children, freak!" the hanging one shouted. spider-man walked up to him 
" You've been selling this to children?" asked Spider-man, suppressing his anger . the man spit on him 
" I hate you people in our city, freak!" the man yelled. Spider-man punched him, breaking a few teeth. 
" And i hate YOU people in our schools" spider-man growled. Spider-man shot a web and swung off back into the city he loved. A figure stepped out of the darkness. he pulled out a old tape recorder from his jacket and pressed the stop button.
 " Well, well i guess we got our story, don't we Mr. Chi." asked the new man. 
" Yeah, i now got broken teeth , but you got your story!" Mr. Chi replied. " Now where my money" he demanded. the man pulled out a small stack of money 
" Here you go, Chi" the man picked up the baggie " HA! who though some green M & M's would fool that wall crawling menace" the man laughed. 
" Ha ha very funny, Mr. Jameson, NOW CUT ME DOWN!!" Chi demanded. 
" Oh you'll get down, in about an hour" Jameson laughed and walked away laughing to himself,all the while Chi calling after him.
TO BE CONTINUED

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Constantine

interesting

bloodvice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points