Son of an Animal Chapter 7

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

I was just about to sit down on the couch to watch TV when an alarm went off Evan and Kurt stood up in a hurry I tried to catch Kurt's attention, he teleported into an air plane hangar it was awesome it had the same jet that I had come in. Kurt and Evan ran over to the ship and Scott followed them. 

"Whats going on," I said to Evan. 

"A mission" he said, running into the ship.  

I was confused i almost asked what kind of mission when. 

Scott said "you wanna come." 

"Uhh.. yeah" I said following Scott into the ship. 

Scott sat in the drivers seat, and Just as we where about to leave the door opened again. 

"Now ya'll didn't plan on leaving without me did you" said Logan taking a seat next to Scott. 

"Come on Logan its just a standard mission probably wont see any more trouble than a few mutants trying to rob a candy store." 

Logan turned to look at me, "Joey even though Scott here just said it was an easy mission you have to stay on your toes you never know what can happen." 

"Dont scare try and scare him Logan nothings gonna happen." 

"You never know Kid, and you know that I know a thing or two of unexpected  occurrences." 

"Yeah okay.." said Scott in a sarcastic tone. 

We where in Brooklyn about 10 minutes later. For a moment it was quiet then Logan sniffed the air, by the look on his face it was obvious he didnt smell anything out of the ordinary. I sniffed the air and caught the smell of a strong stench like bug spray. I ran towards it again like always reacting before thinking. As Ran to the smell I could hear the rests foot steps. i ran for about five blocks in a couple different directions before coming up to see a small destroyed store. It was a little book store but there was no sign of mutants any where. 

"False alarm" Kurt said optimistically. 

"I dont think so" I heard Scott say as I headed into the store. I didnt see anything for a while then at the back of the shop there was a blue haired girl laying on the floor. Are you okay i said reaching for here she sat up slammed her hand on the floor and made a huge explosion that launched me back a couple feet. She touched one of the book shelves and made it explode. I ran out side to get help from the rest .  

"Whats going on" said Evan. 

"Theres a girl in there.. a mutant she made the floor blow up." 

Out of the building came out three people the girl with the blue hair, A black kid with dread locks and an older looking bald guy. Scott ran towards the girl, Evan and Kurt towards the black kid and Logan ran at the older guy I was just about to join in when I got hit in the face it felt like i had been hit in the face with a hot frying pan. I fell to the floor and the guy grabbed my leg and swung me Through a parked van, I was disoriented but was able to see that Logan had dispatched his enemy and was coming to help me. Suddenly he started floating the guy pulled me out of the van and started choking me. I saw Logan and now realized that he was being held by a man wearing a red and purple costume. Logan shouted out in pain, in a fit of fury i kicked the large man in the crotch head butted him and trough him int a garbage can. I ran towards the man in the purple suit and jumped at him I was about a foot away from the man when he threw a car at me.   

"Such anger" the purple suited man said to Logan, "he reminds me of some one.. who could that be." 

Form the mans voice I could tell he was kinda old maybe about the Professor's age. 

"Shut up!" Logan growled at the man. 

The old man tweaked his fingers and Logan shouted out in pain. 

"So.. you haven told him yet." 

"Shut up!" Logan snarled through clenched teeth. 

"Now Logan is that a way to talk to an old friend, plus you must have realized that you couldn't hide it from him for ever."

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE PROPERTY OF MARVEL      

Hope ya'll like it. As my story progresses theres is going to be ALOT more of my own characters with a slow decline of "real" ones. I would also like to here any ideas for a name like a mutant name for Joseph.

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

Howl-- it goes with the feral mutant theme. If I ever wrote a mutant, I'd totally name her that. 

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
cool I was actually thinking of naming him sting for a while then decided against it.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TypingKira
@Project_Worm said:
" @TypingKira:  cool I was actually thinking of naming him sting for a while then decided against it. "
it's got nothing to do with his skill set or his team.  

Great chapter!
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TypingKira

OMG!!! dude, I totally read it again, it was that good. I want to know who's he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
speaking of who he is (which in all fairness might seem kinda obvious) you dont know his powers yet except for healing he may be someone completely different.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TypingKira
@Project_Worm: It's driving me nuts, I really wanna know!!!