Son of an Animal Chapter 11

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

I was just about half way through Wyoming when the motorcycle ran out of gass I had no money so I grabbed my duffel bag and started walking. I was on a long road with nothing around me but dead field I couldn't help but be depressed. It started raining so I threw on the dirty trench coat. I walked for about forty minutes before a big rig drove up and stopped beside me,a man inside the truck opened the door. 

"You need a ride kid," said the man in a really thick country accent. 

"Umm, yeah" I said getting in the truck. 

"Didnt your mom ever tell you not to get in the truck with strangers." 

"Well it was either this or walking who knows how long in the rain, plus I think I can handle myself." 

"Very well he said, so where you going." He said looking at me.  

"Colorado." 

"Well todays your lucky day thats just where I'm headed." 

It took us about an hour and a half before he stopped in a small town. 

"Hey you watch out here alright kid, Ive heard theres a crazy mutant going around here killing people," he said worriedly. 

"Thanks man I'll be sure to stay away." I said as I got out of the rig. 

It didnt take me long to find out the rumors where true. Everyone was acting all weird. I sniffed around the air for a while before catching a strong smell of blood, and just like all the other times I ran towards it without thinking twice. I came up to an old, crappy house easily the worse one in the hole town, in fact it looked like someone had taken three crappy houses and thrown the together. I crouched down to look inside the window there was a man sitting on a lawn chair watching a small black and white TV. In his hand was a glass of what I believed was whiskey so I thought it would be pretty easy.I saw the man sniff around, he had long blond hair and except for the peircings on his face he looked nothing like me.  

"So.. your finally here." He said turning his head to the window but no actually looking out.  

My eyes opened wide I was terrified. 

"Don't act surprised.. I could smell that old jacket any where." 

He was so calm, It made me furious to know that he hardly care what he had done. 

"So did you finally come to get your revenge" He said standing up slowly from his lawn chair. 

Suddenly my fears where confirmed I was pissed I roared and a long bone like blade came out of my fore arm.

I tore the door down and ran towards my "father." I swung with one arm and missed he used his long finger nails to scratch my face. luckily I was able to get my right "blade" in his lower abdomen. He didn't even stop attacking me even with the hole in his stomach. I got another luck hit and stabbed his shoulder. He threw me Into the old TV which caused a few sparks as it crumbled. I stood up as fast as I could. He scratched my chest deep causing me to bleed heavily before he grabbed my neck. 

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE PROPERTY OF MARVEL 

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

OMG. . .  

I shoulda guessed it. . . . 

Great. Great. Great. I love how he doesn't know what to call his claws and the real depression of the character at this point. Great stuff.