Slenderman vs Jason #3: The Proxy

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

"Oh my god, Jake!" a teenage boy said as he pulled his dead friend out of the SUV. "Damnit! Who the hell did this?" The boy tried to start up the car but nothing happened. He pulled a flashlight out of the glovebox and went out to look for his girlfriend.

"What the f*** is this!?" He said as he saw a trail of blood leading to a small cabin. He opened the door, and found the his girlfriend dismembered, organs strewn about, limbs on the other side of the room, face forever stuck as one of terror.

"What the-!?" he screamed as he heard something behind him. He closed the cabin door and turned around, only to find a tall, faceless man in a suit. Suddenly he blacked out, and he didn't know what happened when he woke up. There was blood on his hands and a body in his apartment, dismembered in the same way his girlfriend was. He started to have visions, of the faceless man telling him what to do, not with words, but with a telepathic connection of some sort.

The next day, he had another blackout, but woke up on the floor, the walls of his apartment covered with a strange symbolP1010413

Every time he had a blackout, something in his life changed, whether it horrific visions, or strange symbols, something was happening, and he was strangely drawn to that forest that he crashed in. He decided that he had to go there, to make these visions stop.

As he stopped the car in front of the forest, he heard a noise, but he didn't care. He was going to find his way back to that cabin. As he approached the cabin, he turned on the camera he had put in his jacket. He blacked out. The next day, he woke up in the forest, deep cuts on his body, covered in dirt, and hair matted with blood.

He plugged the camera in to his computer and started to watch the footage. For about an hour, it was nothing but darkness, but then, he got up, and the camera started to distort greatly, deafening static coming from the speakers, sometimes the static would "blink" and show the tall faceless man. The man motioned for him to follow him. He showed you where to wait, and you waited. For hours, you waited.

Then you see something. A person. A very large person. The man ran at you, and, somehow you were fast enough to dodge him. It was as if you were watching an action movie in first person, you knew you didn't have those skills. You dodged a swing from his machete, pulled out a knife, ran at the large man, and tried to stab him in the face, but soon realized he was wearing a cracked, blood stained hockey mask.

You clung to the large man, and started to stab him in the eye repeatedly. You suddenly fell off, and started to run at the him. While you ran, your jacket fell off, but the view remained on the fight. you ran at the man, and ducked under him, pulling him down by his legs. You then started to stab the man in the back of the head, but were pushed off into a tree.

As he struggled to get back up, the man delivered a quick slash, and you blocked it with your arm. You watched in horror as your arm fell to the ground, and you were impaled on a tree.

The recording was still for another few hours, and the static came back. You saw the faceless man remove you from the tree, and whisper something into your ear. The recording then faded to static, and when it came out of it, the symbol from your wall was on the lens, and you were getting up, brushing leaves and dirt off of yourself, and running over to pick up your jacket. You stopped the recording, and ran to your car.

You are going to find out what's going on here.

So what do you think of this and the story so far? tell me if there's anything you think i should improve on. thanks for reading.

@batkevin74@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@wildvine? what do you guys think?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Interesting. I like how you've introduced a new character who is neither Jason or Slender! Also I've not read issue 1 could I have a link to it?

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: for some reason it wont let me give you a link. Maybe a google/yahoo/bing/whataverthehellyourusing search would work?

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: how strange. i couldnt link it to you and i couldnt find it through any search function. oh well, it was written in a completely different style, and was one of my first fan-fics. not that great. if you cant find it, oh well. the story stays pretty consistent without it. if you want i could give you a short little summary of what happened.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5 wildvine  Moderator

@gumflabica

Mmm, the narration is odd. But otherwise its okay.