TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman
No Caption Provided

Slender Man looked into the darkness that was his home. What the mortals would call a forest he called a sanctuary. He instantly despised everyone that entered his realm. It was like they were throwing an insult straight at him. He listened as another car went by, it had been so long since another child had entered, Slender was getting irritated. He patiently waited for another victim to dare to think about his world...

_____

"I don't know man, hardly anyone takes this route anymore. All those disapperances..." Nathern muttered.

"Come on Nathern." Cameron said. "How else are we going to get back in time? It's Kates' birthday tommorow and it was YOUR idea to go all the way up to my aunt's house! Just cause you're dating her Granddaughter."

Cameron turned his head back to driving and ignored the rest of what Nathern said. The forest next to them was zooming by and they'd be home in no time. That is untill the car smashed into a downed street light.

"What the hell?!" Nathern shouted. "Where did that come from?! There aren't even any street lamps in the area!"

Cameron stared at the car examing it. It was pretty messed up, the car had smashed right into the lamp. Like a nail going into a piece of wood.

"It's no big deal. I've got insurance on it. I'll call my aunt to pick us up." Cameron said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialled in the number. He jumped back as the phone said:

"The area your in, is currently unavailable. Please try again."

"That's... weird." Cameron said, "What do we do now?"

"I think there's a gas station on the other side of the forest. It's quicker if you just run straight through."

"... I'm doing this on my own aren't I?"

"Well you're the guy that doesn't think that this stuff is real. Hey if you're going there take a flashlight with you. Your aunt gave me one."

Nathern tossed Cameron the flashlight.

"Hey..." Nathern said. "Do you know how many people would watch a video of you ACTUALLY inside the forest? Come on man you have to do that!"

Cameron sighed as he walked into the forest, he held his phone up to his eye and started recording. He climbed over the metal fence and landed clumsily on the other side. Cameron looked around for a few seconds taking in his surroundings he could barely see anything even witj the flash light on. He walked a few paces forward and saw a large tree with a piece of paper stapled on. It was weird it showed a tall stick man surrounded by what looked like trees. He pulled it off for a closer look. Big mistake.

_____

Cameron had been walking around the forest for a few minutes now. During that time he had found 3 more of the strange pages, one on a truck, another on a massive tanker and the last on a pile of rocks. He glanced around using the phone as a magnifying glass. The forest was without end, he couldn't find the exit at all. He glanced behind him and thought he saw something in the shadows. But quickly shrugged it off. He stumbled against a tree and took a few deep breaths, suddenly he felt a chill down his spine and quickly glanced back. He saw something out there. What looked like a white balloon floating there. He looked at it for a few seconds and moved his phone to gaze at it, He jumped when he saw static suddenly appear across the screen. It took a few minutes of more staring to realise what he thought was a balloon was actually a very tall and... slender man.

"Hey." Cameron said to the man. "Sup. What's up with your face?"

The man gave no response and simply stood there. Cameron waited a few seconds and when the man still stood there he shrugged and walked away. He walked a few steps and glanced back at the man. He was shocked to see the man had disappered and shaked a little feeling creeped out. He continued walking forward in the direction Nathern had told him to walk, he nervously glanced over his shoulder and saw the man again, he moved the phone with him and yet again the phone's screen crackled. Cameron was starting to get annoyed and scared, the man was again just standing there except this time he seemed to have... tentacles sprouting from his body. Cameron had a feeling he'd seen this man before, in anger he picked a stone off the ground and threw it with pin point accuracy hitting the man in the head, Cameron instantly regretted what he'd done as the man started to make a strange growling noise from beneath his faceless mask and disappeared from sight. Cameron was stunned for a few seconds and decided to wait till morning and looked for a place to sleep for the night. Nathern would just have to sleep in the car.

____

Cameron was sweating all over he'd seen the man several times now, each time just standing there right behind him watching. The man had no face, he looked like that skeleton from that Tim Burton film. Except that movie had been more funny then scary. In front of him he saw a bathhouse and walked inside, he peered round a corridor and into an empty room.

"What kind of Bathhouse has no toilets?" Cameron thought.

He crouched in a corner and tried to go to sleep. It dawned on him that this may be that person him and his friends had always made fun of as kids. That man who was all over the internet and on that free to play game that had spawned a sequel. and a movie. It dawned on him that he wasn't going to survive this. He pulled a piece of paper from his pocket and scriblled on it:

No Caption Provided

He placed it on a chair that was next to him and spoke into his phone.

"This is Cameron Fitz. If anyone can read this, the Man is real. This Slender Man is real. Please... tell my family I love them..."

Cameron would have said more if it wasn't for the sudden static that went across his phone's screen. He glanced behind him and saw the tall suited man standing over him. He closed his eyes as he felt a sharp black illusion stab into his chest...

_____

The Slender Man stapled the man's body into a tree. It wasn't as old as some people it had killed but it wasn't young enough to be savoured. The Slender Man left the body behind without looking back, the machete wielding intruder was still somewhere in it's forest and it's proxy would be arriving soon. It dropped the phone on the floor. It was still recording as the sun rose over the tree tops...

Maybe I should've waited till morning before writing this... Okay so I just felt like writing some Slender Man fic. I am in no ways an expert on the Slender Man I've only played the game a few times and I'd never heard of him till I watched a HISHE video about Slender Man in the Hunger Games. Be sure to give me some feedback below and all that cool stuff!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

AWESOME chapter! Could totally imagine this as a short found footage film. Seriously though, flippin amazing. :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Thanks. Not so good I wrote an hour before I get my mental medication forced down my throat. Short film was what I was going for.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TommytheHitman

Ah crap I forgot to do the bit when he throws a rock at Slender goddamnit...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TommytheHitman

Okay @gumflabica and @spideyivydaredevilfan26 I've added the rock throwing scene in. Where you may ask? Well I'm not saying. Just another reason for you to read through it again! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Also I threw in a Jason vs Slender Man reference just to make it more awesome. By the way what's Marblehornets?