Sins of My Life

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Maelstrom

I was looking through my old laptop and I found a story I wrote about two years ago. The main character is Hannibal King from Marvel, although he takes after the movie version more than anything and this is my take on him.

My friend forced me to RP him because of her insatiable love for Ryan Reynolds and after the first two RPs this character became one of my absolute favorites to play. Some of my favorite storylines revolve around him, and I thought it would be nice to get my own backstory on this version of him. I added my own twist and so the way he's written is the way I RP him. I should also mention that the world he lives in is a Dark Fantasy realm with no modern conveniences. In essence he's living in a slightly advanced, Medieval/ Fantasy world.

Enjoy!

==============================================

Prologue:

Many people might know me from a medley of places. A lot know me as Hannibal King from Blade Trinity. I’m the smart-mouthed, David Hasselhoff listening, Vampire killing member of the Nightstalkers who helped Blade in his goal to defeat and kill Drake, as well as my number one mission of defeating Thunder cunt and numero uno Bitch known as, Danica.

Others might know me as the Hannibal King from the Marvel comics, and a member of the Midnight Sons, a team dedicated to killing the bloodsuckers we come in contact with.

In reality I’m a mixture of it all. You can call me a legend, you can call me an oaf, you can call me your daddy for all I care you. Like I said I’m a mixture of both and then some. A lot of people, alright only a handful of people, know my true story. I wasn’t born in the modern age, and I wasn’t born during the Sherlock Holmes time. Hell, I wasn’t even born in this world.

No, this Hannibal King is different from what you know; has lived in a world that not even money grubbing Hollywood execs who want to make a few extra bucks by creating bullshit storylines and cast only the ‘beautiful people,’ can conjure up. (Note: And please shit-eating Hollywood Exec, if you’re going to make my movie, do it justice and don’t do some bullshit cop out like you do with all the good stories. And PLEASE don’t cast Paris Hilton as my love interest. I’ve got taste and she definitely ain’t nor will EVER, be it.) My story is ten times better than the bullshit out now, or hell it might be ten times worse depending on your point of view. My real life has it all drama, romance, action, and all those mushy moments that make a tear slide down your cheek and go ‘aww,’ and other things as well. It’d surprise you the shit I’ve gone through and the shit I’ve made my family go through, but if you manage to stick through it, I promise by the time this story is over you’ll see a Hannibal King that no one has ever fathomed.

So you still wanna know more about me? Alright then, don’t say I didn’t warn you….

…..You still have a chance to turn back you know…..

…Alright then, if you really wanna know. My story starts out in….

Chapter 1?

“Alright Marin, just push a little more, the head’s almost out, come on, just a little more.”

That right there is one of those women who deliver babies. That head coming out, yeah it’s me. Look at me, I’m all bloody and shit. But don’t worry….

…. I’m just pulling your nuts. I’m not going to start off here. Hell naw! You want me to get sick or something? I’ll fast forward a few years, my story starts off a little before my birth, and after that it really doesn’t continue till a few years down the road.

===================================================

Chapter 1 (The Real One)

The Beginnings Of….

“Hannibal King! Stop that right now. How many times have I told you not to play with these servant children?” She said quickly, her eyes narrowing in rage at the thought of her son playing with children who were beneath them. She grabbed his hand and ushered him right to the lounge. Sitting by the fireplace was a man wearing a large cloak, and was holding a book, titled “Tomes of the world.” She eyed him with rage as she pulled the child towards him.

“Hektor, how many times have I told you to speak to the boy? I don’t want him playing with that Ian child. He’s not only filthy; he’s a Lycan no less. Do you want our son to grow up being a Lycan lover?” She asked angrily. When she didn’t hear any answer, she marched out angrily, throwing the door closed.

He sighed and stirred from his chair. She had finally left, and he turned slowly to stare at his son. “Come on Hannibal.” He beckoned him over and saw the child walk quickly towards him. “We’ve spoken about this before. Don’t listen to your mother. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. You can play with who you want. Do you understand, Hannibal?” He watched the boy nod his head and he smiled. “Alright then, let me read to you.” He pulled his son up onto his lap and outstretched his arms, making sure the book was right in front of Hannibal so he could see it. When he found a comfortable position he started reading, looking down every so often to see his son reading the chapter with curiosity. He smiled and kept going hoping that these moments would last for a long time to come.

“What do you think that is, Hannibal? It looks like a snake that’s about to eat a bear, but it’s not possible, is it?” Desmond asked with a curious voice, as he ran his hand over the brief imprint of the clouds in the sky. He turned to his older brother, wondering what he was doing, but he noticed that he’d gone off away from him. “Hannibal? Where are you Hannibal?”

Hannibal walked down the path right behind their house. He had been with Desmond a few moments before but he had heard something and he wanted to find out what it was. He made it behind a few trees and he stood behind them. He heard a woman’s brief moans, and a man’s groans and he made a face. He’d heard those voices before, plenty of times actually, but they were usually inside the house. He moved to another tree wondering if he could get a better look and to his luck he could.

It was a woman and a man, and they were kissing rather forcefully. He raised an eyebrow, and shifted himself to get a better view and gasped. That was his mother, and she was all over Landley. He couldn’t believe. She was with Landley, the Lycan she had sworn to hate with every fiber of her being. And now they were all over each other. He shook his head and clenched his hands into a fist. The stupid bitch was cheating on his father. Sure he was only 10 but he knew about this. He’d read a good amount of books to know about this, and even his father told him about this, in one of those one on one life talks. He glared at the scene and turned quickly, another moan coming to his ears. He shook his head and hurried back right where he had come from, hoping to get Desmond away from the scene as quickly as possible. Sure he and Desmond fought a lot but he loved his little brother and he wouldn’t let him see something so nasty at such an early age.

“There you are Hannibal!”

A voice called out from behind him and he knew who it was instantly. He turned around slowly and forced himself to smile, as Desmond drew closer. “Hey Desmond, come on, lets go inside we can play some game or we can read, whatever you want.” As he spoke another, very loud, moan came from behind the bushes and he sighed. He saw his brother turn quickly and he stepped forward grabbing Desmond’s shoulder. “It’s just some animal don’t worry. Come on, lets go, I think it might rain.”

“But I wanted to look at the clouds for a bit longer. It’s nice, don’t you reckon? What’s that sound? Think we should go check it out?” Desmond asked curiously.

“No, it’s nothing, don’t worry. I already checked it out, it’s some foxes or something.” He smiled to his brother again. He needed to get him out of here before they made another noise or came out of hiding. He looked down and picked up a rock and threw it towards the house. “Whoa…I think I just saw a baby dragon walk towards the house.”

“No you didn’t,” said Desmond, “Dragons wont appear out of nowhere, brother.”

“I’m telling you, Des, it was a very small one, a green one like in those books dad bought us. If you don’t believe me fine, maybe my eyes were wrong but you wont know till you see it, will you?” Hannibal added quickly.

“Alright, Hannibal, let’s go check it out, but if you’re wrong I get your chocolate treats for a week,” and with that Desmond ran off towards the house.

Hannibal stood there sighing of relief. He felt bad for lying to his brother but he had no choice. He heard some movements come from where his mother and Landley had been at and he knew they were heading this way. He sprinted towards the house and the entire time his thoughts were filled with hatred towards his mother.

“Your father is dead, Hannibal.” His mother said glumly. Tears filled her eyes, although Hannibal suspected them to be fake. “We’ll be contacting your uncle Lucius so he can attend the funeral.” She said glumly once again. “Please behave yourself when he’s here alright. I’ll go and send his letter now.”

“Yeah whatever, don’t worry I’ll send him the letter myself, mom.” He sighed and turned walking away from her. He had felt something had been wrong all day today and when he got home he found out why the feeling. His father had died. He’d died in his sleep. He walked along the corridors and moved towards Desmond’s room. He knocked a few times but when he didn’t hear a response he just went right in. “Desmond? You in here?” He sighed a bit and looked around. It seemed like only yesterday when they were outside looking at clouds and just questioning things and now a few months later their father was dad.

“I did something didn’t I? I did something and that’s why he’s dead, Hannibal.” Desmond spoke out of nowhere as he came out of the closet.

“Naw, Des. It’s not your fault, he died in his sleep. It’s not like you killed him. It was just his time to leave us. Come on, don’t worry we still have each other right? I always told you I’d be here for you didn’t I?” Hannibal looked at Desmond trying to smile, but it wasn’t any use. He was just as sad and depressed as his younger brother.

“I got so angry at him last night when he didn’t let me read his book. I told him I’d wish he’d died and this morning….well…” He said sadly.

“It’s not your fault, Desmond. I’ve said that a ton of times. Look he wouldn’t have wanted you sad. At least we get to say goodbye. Remember Ian? Well he didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye to his father before he died.”

“Yeah, but Landley just kinda disappeared. And then his body was found cut all over...” He looked up at Hannibal. “Brothers to the end right, Han?”

“Yeah, you got it, brothers to the end, Desmond. Remember we’re the infamous King Brothers, and we’ll always have one another, always.” He smiled and hugged his brother patting him on the shoulder.

“Stop lying! Come on get off it, that’s not true. That girl was so over you, bro. I mean did you see the way she looked at you. ‘Hannibal King, mind if we talk for a few minutes,’ and a few minutes turned to a few hours.” Desmond shook his head as he laughed.

“Hey, what can I say, when you’ve got it, you REALLY got it.’ Hannibal laughed hard and hit his brother on the shoulder. “Besides you were pretty busy yourself with her friend. What was her name, Brinta?”

“Brinta? I hope no one would ever name their child Brinta, I think the poor thing would commit suicide. For the record her name was Brianna.” Desmond smirked. “She was pretty nice, we didn’t do anything. I’m not like you. I don’t sleep around.”

He coughed. “I don’t sleep around. I’ve known Lesienne for about a year now. Look I don’t sleep around as much as the rest of the people around here.” Just as Hannibal got those words out their mother passed by eyeing them both. He rolled his eyes then turned back to Desmond.

“Why do you hate mom so much, Hannibal?” Desmond asked bluntly.

“I don’t know, maybe because she thinks she’s the queen of the universe.” He shrugged his shoulders. A dark shadow coming over his eyes as he spoke. “I wish it’d been her to die and not dad, she’s nothing but filth.” He looked down eyeing a leaf on the ground then looked up again. “Anyway…”

“Those are some pretty mean words you know. You’re not a saint either. I mean look at you.” He shook his head.

His eyes flashed for a minute and he turned to Desmond, grabbing his shoulder and squeezing his fingers into his skin. “What about me, Desmond?” His voice had changed to a darker tone.

“What the…! Calm down! I don’t know what’s going on but for the past few weeks you’ve been changing Hannibal.” Desmond said.

“You don’t know anything so just shut up. I’ve been like I’ve always been. I’ve been like me.” He pulled his hand away from Desmond’s Shoulder.

“See! Listen to you, telling me to shut up and jumping down my throat with one comment. Calm down. I’m not out trying to get you. You talk about mom but look at you, you’re turning exactly into what she is.”

He eyed his brother, but didn’t say anything. He brought his arm back and punched Desmond square in the face. “Don’t you EVER compare me to that sack of shit, do you hear me, Desmond?” His face shadowed over once again into a much darker mood.

“You’re fucking crazy, Hannibal!” Desmond held his jaw, massaging it since it was hurting. “Look at you, you’re turning into the shit you’ve said you’ve always hated.” He just looked at him.

Hannibal just stared at him, in a distant state. It almost looked like he hadn’t been there for a moment or two. He shook his head and looked at Desmond. Had he really just punched him? He turned away. Something in him was changing and he didn’t know what nor did he know why, but he didn’t like what was happening. He turned back to Desmond, almost apologetically. “I’m…sorry, Desmond….Look….I…” He sighed a bit.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but I don’t think I should stay here for now. I… something’s happening, I think I need to get away from here.” He made eye contact with Desmond. “And until I find out what exactly is going on….I think I should leave. I’m sorry Desmond, but I promise I’ll come back as soon as I can.”

Hannibal walked away from his brother and headed towards the house to grab a few things, he was determined to leave that very night. He didn’t know what was going on, but he was determined to find out. And as he turned a corner to head for the front door, he couldn’t help but look up too see dark clouds quickly cross into the sky and unbeknownst to him... this was but a sign of things to come…

Post Edited:2007-09-16 09:32:36

Nailana Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nailana Lee

I absolutely loved this story.

Insurance Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Insurance Sha

So that's Maelstrom ha i like this story too!

Nailana Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nailana Lee
Insurance Sha said:
"So that's Maelstrom ha i like this story too!"

Yeah I was teh friend who had the obsession.
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By The Rider

It's very good.

Insurance Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Insurance Sha

Really! cool

Nailana Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nailana Lee

As a matter of fact. This character was Hannibal's love interest.

Dark Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dark Ninja

WOW thats alot to read!

Nailana Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nailana Lee

It's well worth it though.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

BUMP! I love reading this story...I'm going to make the wiatch finish it!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Is she coming back?

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Dunno! Maybe!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Constantine

thought Mae had come back for a secnd there

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Ha ha she might be con, she might be ^_^

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Maelstrom

Because I told someone I'd post the second part of this story here, here it goes. Bare in mind it was written a few years ago. And once again it's a story about Hannibal King... with my personal twist on him.

***Disclaimer! Adult language and themes!

Chapter 2

When All Seems Lost You Meet the Unexpected

He slashed them repeatedly with his dagger, but more came after him. He started running off in the opposite direction, noting an abandoned cabin. He needed time to regroup, to gather his things, as well as his thoughts. This had been such bad night, the worst since he’d left a few months before. He’d been walking to the nearest town when a group of thugs came after him for his gold and his belongings. But Hannibal would not be one to give them some of the only things of his father he had. He’d fought off about 4 of them but more of their gang had come after him, and now he was running.

He threw the doors to the cabin open and ran to a door on the left, he stopped just inches from the window and pulled off a bag that was slung on his shoulder and pulled out one of his father’s Kamas. He could never understand why his father would have weapons if he didn’t fight or anything like that; well at least he didn’t think he fought. He pulled out the other one and slung the bag across his shoulders and hurried out. He made a run for the front door, when he heard something on the roof of the old cabin. Someone was banging on it and outside they were taunting him.

He remained still, trying to listen to any sudden movements, knowing if he didn’t get out he might just get killed. The movements stopped, and he reached for the doorknob, but even before he could turn it, he heard a sound that resonated through his ears and sent a chill up his spine; it was the howling of a werewolf. But soon it turned from one to two and so and so forth and he came to the realization that the gang of thieves after him were all Lycans, and that only a miracle would grant him coming out of this alive.

He slowed down his breathing, aware that Lycanthropes in their werewolf state could hear just about anything, that was a few feet from them. He sighed inwardly, now he had wished he hadn’t fought those four. He was in for it now, and he needed to use all his resources in order to try and make it through the night. He took a deep breathe. He needed to get out of the cabin and run as fast as he could. He moved his leg, opened the door and made a run for it.

He maneuvered himself through the trees, not sure of where he was going, just sure that he needed to make it to a heavily populated area. He could hear the barks of the werewolves and even their footsteps and he figured there were about ten or twelve of them. He ran aiming for the main path but as he moved his legs to turn, something just jumped on him, and he fell to the ground, sliding back. He hit the trunk of a tree, and hurried to get to his feet, but before he could even move about six werewolves had surrounded him. He eyed them all. Was this really going to be his end?

He stood slowly. If this was really going to be the end of his he was going to go down with a fight and take as many Lycans with him as he could. He held his kamas, which

He managed to hold onto in his backwards slide and then swung it at the nearest Lycan. As he did this the two Lycans on his right jumped at him, biting at a spot on his arm. He clenched his teeth, as he felt the teeth break through his skin. It hurt like hell but he wasn’t going to give them the satisfaction of screaming. He moved his left arm and started swinging the Kama around, hacking a bit of the skin. He heard one of the Lycans yell in pain, and he just moved his arms wildly. He didn’t know if he was going to get any of them, but this was better than having them tear apart at his body.

It seemed like an eternity, by now. He had stopped swinging his arms wildly. He’d gotten about 3 of them doing that, but it wasn’t helping him. He was tired, and there were bite marks and pieces of flesh tore off in many noticeable places on his body. He keeled over, breathing heavy, blood spilling from his face. He moved his arm, swinging the Kama’s blade and piercing it against a Lycans head. It yelped and writhed in pain until all movement ceased. He looked before him. There were still about 8 of them, and now he wasn’t too sure if he was going to come out of this alive. He’d fought as hard as he could, but he couldn’t take all these creatures on by himself. He was only 17, and although he thought he was a pretty good fighter, this encounter proved otherwise.

He felt another Lycan tug at his leg, and he moved his arm, but he couldn’t even feel if he had hit anything. His entire body felt like it had gone numb. He just remained bent over, but slowly he began to lose himself, and he fell to the ground, and he knew, that he wouldn’t get to live another day…

“Aduro Ferum!”

He opened his eyes long enough to see a blaze of fire hit the Lycans. It was like a storm, a storm of fire. The Lycans howled, and some fell to the ground, while others fled. Amongst the flames a figure appeared. Hannibal could barely see their face, the only thing he could really see were long robes and a long staff, and before he could see anything else, darkness overtook him and he fell into unconsciousness.

“You stink, you know that?” A voice rung out to him, even in his half conscious state. Slowly he opened his eyes, the image of someone coming into view. It was a man with black hair, blue eyes, and a scar on his lip.

“Wh-...Where am I?” Hannibal spoke, as he sat up slowly. His body hurt all over, and it was to be expected after what had occurred. He looked around; the place seemed dark and gloomy. He turned to see that it was day, and then looked at the man who was rolling a bandage around his arm.

“My cottage. Found you when you were fighting those Lycans. I thought you were dead meat, literally.” The man looked at Hannibal, finishing with the wound and moving back from his seat.

“Who are you?” Hannibal asked with mild interest.

“I’m Malachi Vondrak, and you my boy are?”

“I’m Hannibal King.” He blinked a few times, the sunlight hurting him. “Thanks for helping me out.”

“Yes, well I had to do my duty. Couldn’t let those Lycans keep running amuck. It would have interfered with my magic eventually, and then I would have really gotten mad.” Malachi stood and walked to a table, on the other side of the room. He picked up two vials from the table and walked back to Hannibal’s bed.

“Here, drink these. They’ll speed up your recovery and hopefully that awful stench about you, Hannibal.”

“Hey, I don’t stink,” Hannibal said while mumbling, and looking at the vials.

“Drink them, boy. I won’t kill you the last thing I need is a cadaver in my home, and one that stinks so much.” Malachi said quickly.

Hannibal grumbled and took the vials, opening them up and examining them. The blue liquid in one of them smelt awful, while the red liquid in the other just looked like blood to him. He sighed, and drunk them both. The way he figured was he was already living on borrowed time, and if he died so be it. He instantly made a face and looked at Malachi.

“What was in those? The blue tasted like shit and the red tasted like blood.”

“The blue is the potion for recovery, and the red, was your meal, of sorts. I sensed your aura, and I know you’re a Vampire. One of ancient line, no less.” He snorted.

Hannibal raised his eyebrow, wondering what was so funny. “Yeah, so I am? What’s it to you, Malachi?”

“It’s nothing to me, Hannibal, I just expected someone from one of the ancient families to have a bit more, sense. Yes that’s the word, sense.”

“I do have sense! But what do you expect me to do when you have about 13 Lycans after your ass.” Hannibal said quietly.

“It doesn’t matter now, you’re away from them, and they’re probably somewhere dead.” Malachi looked at Hannibal with interest. “What were you doing all the way here anyway?”

Hannibal didn’t say anything.

“You won’t answer will you?” Malachi grabbed his staff and hit him upside the head.

“What the hell! Are you fucking crazy, man!” He rubbed his head. “I left home, alright! No need to hit me with your staff. What are YOU anyway?” He asked irritably.

“Isn’t it obvious by now?” Malachi, asked calmly. “No, of course not you seem to have the intelligence of a roach. I’m a Mage.”

“I do not!” Hannibal said angrily. This guy was really burning his patience now. “So you always treat everyone like they’re beneath you?”

“Beneath me?” Malachi inquired. “No, only the stupid dull-headed boys like you.”

“I give up, you’re annoying.” Hannibal said in defeat.

“And you stink; now rest, we can speak again later.” Malachi said as he got up and exited the door.

Hannibal just sat there, looking around, as he heard the door close. As annoying as that man was, he was appreciative for what he had done, and if he could, he would find a way to thank the mage properly.

“Why’d you let me stay with you, Mal? I always did wonder, could never understand really. Especially since I ‘stunk’ so much.” Hannibal laughed, while they crossed the path that led towards Menelus. He still couldn’t explain how he had been convinced to travel so far with Malachi, but here he was, almost half way around the world.

“Because you were in need of some supervision. You’re reckless, Hannibal King. And you don’t need to kill any innocents in your recklessness.” Malachi spoke, as he placed his staff in front of him.

“I was on that night. But it’s been two years, Mal. I’ve grown up, don’t you think?” Hannibal added.

“I won’t answer that question, the only person who truly needs to know that, is you. I’ll let you answer it yourself.”

“Fine, Mal. He sighed and looked in the distance. He could see some lights and knew they were probably nearing the city of Menelus. He had always wanted to travel here; he’d heard the rumors of Vampires mixing with many races to create all these hybrids. But for the time being he really wanted to go into town because he wanted to feed. The blood thirst had been welling up inside of him for sometime now, and the only thing he wished was to let it loose and indulge himself in the crimson blood that gave him life.

“Be careful, Hannibal. I won’t be with you for most of this trip, so I expect you to use your head when acting. Actually, act as I would.” And with those words Malachi faded from view.

“I’ll act like I want. I’m not a kid anymore.” He began to run towards the lights, in anticipation of the wonderful meal awaiting him, and could only hope his time spent here brought him lots of new experiences.

Disclaimer: I do not own Hannibal King. The person who owns him is my friend whose googoo gaa gaa over him. Actually, she wishes she owned him.
Zora Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zora Arrow

Dies from hotness

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Maelstrom

You would, wouldn't you? :P

You know I have to say this part was definitely my favorite. I loved the interactions between Hanny and Malachi... I miss Hanny. xD

Zora Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zora Arrow
@Maelstrom said:
"You would, wouldn't you? :P  You know I have to say this part was definitely my favorite. I loved the interactions between Hanny and Malachi... I miss Hanny. xD "
Nai misses him too :P We need to get tot he part where they meet and he saves her from Salaz, the evil raping brother xP
Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Maelstrom

I'll get there at some point. :P I really need to finish this story. So much of Hanny's history must be told to the masses!

Zora Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zora Arrow

YES! TO the masses with Hannibal King! I love him sighs dreamily

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers