Sinner To Saint (The Lost Years)

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fa Shu Kai

They were known as Prospects in our world, the low end of the totem pole but also the beginnings of great. All of our riders now started at this point as Prospects, and they were intended to do the dirty work if needed. John always threatend " Keep on acting like morons, and I'll make you listen to Fa read from his book hes always engrossed in." I would always flip him off and continue typing away at the only workable computer we have since David cant ever keep his temper in check. But today the Prospects were being rather unruley and irritating and John scorned them an finally using his threat "Go over to Fa and demand he read to you from that damned book." Something was up his ass but I let it go thinking he was just pulling their chains but one came up, (I didnt learn any of their names besides Protege since most would fall and not go on anyway too much to remember) and tapped on the back of the monitor. I look up and the small thing a girl smiles "Yeah ummm im sure you heard him." I look around the monitor at John whos laughing and points to the prospects and lights up a cigar. They had huddled around the pool table adjacent to the computer, rolling my eyes at the scene they made.

Closing the program I wheel myself out on the chair and lean forward bringing my hair back into a tail and look at them. Looking at the huddled group I chuckle They look like children ready for a bed time story. Bringing back the pages of text into my mind I begin to recite the text.

"Alright this will sound cliche but any of you speak up against it I will turn you into mush. These are my beginnings, the times of when I was cold an bitter when all I did was sin an kill. I took Kai's teachings and used them to my own gain for my own boredom and anger. It had been five years since Kai's death and I found my way to Kansas, and a Man such as me tends to stick out like a black man in winter time in a hick county. But I knew nothing about what racism was or how people fought here in the US...and boy was I in for a rude awakening." By this time John had schooched up closer ready for me to continue

The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By The Rider

Nice job, man.