Avatar image for mikael_ghazarian
Mikael_Ghazarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mikael_Ghazarian
Rated 18-21. For Violence, Strong Language and Some Sexual Situation.

New York is the greatest place in this country from the population or the chance to find a job....Alright thats a lie. This god forsaken place is the last place I would advice anyone I know to come an visit. But! It is the one place if your a man like myself to make a name for yourself. I came to this place 5 years ago and that day I had one thing in mind, become one of New York's top drug lords. My home country was not the best place to go up in the world let alone the drug business. And in this short time I have become one of the top, the famed an feared. But with fear comes competition an with competition you must do the dirty work. And in many cases I did my own dirty work, but recently our buyers have how do you say it cut short. A rogue cop decided to go an ruin the business for the rest of us, and as the dominos began to fall so did the morality of my men.

Upon finding out that my main business was going down the sh!tter my own men, the men I have watched over an taken care of for 5 years turned their backs on me. Finding the last of Guido family the ones that cop hadnt wiped off the face of the globe an they turned to them for help. That rat sack of a man using his daughter to get to me....he will be the first to pay. She is what Angels should look an smell like, her crimson red hair...she was my destruction and in many ways she had no idea what her father had planned for me. Just to distract me for a  time, and for three months she did her job my body an mind was soley on her. Nothing else mattered in my life, not the drugs not the money just her....and thats what Don Guido wanted me distracted. And upon the third month of my bliss he took it for himself.

Sitting at my home with Marisol fast asleep on my lap I watched television, when a knock came to the door. Looking at the clock an finding it odd someone knocking at my door at three AM I took the one thing my father gave me before I left, the one thing I still treasure my duel barreled shotgun an popping in the rock salt shells I cocked it before looking through the peephole....it was a low life in my inner circle. I open the door
"Vincent what the f@#k do you want? Its three oclock in the f@#king morning, this better be f@#king good." Setting the shotgun down. He looks up me as if saying "Gotcha" I feel a burst of elecricity slam into my chest, I fall to the ground. Then that damned little f@#ker begins to kick me while I'm down "You sonnova bitch, taking my money. More than youshould be taking out of my cut. You jacka$$, sending me out to do the kid work when you know for damn sure I am one of your best." He bends down slamming his knee into my nose and I hear the bones shatter an dig into my skin, he has a gleeful smile on his face. Then a taller more FATTER man walks in behind him as he continues to slam his feet into my face and body. I look up as the large man puts his hand on Vincents shoulder telling him to stop, I smile a toothless grin as my teeth fall out of my mouth  "You fat f@#k sending Vincent in before you, real fucking smooth. What will your dear Marisol think once you kill her beloved?" But as I start to talk Vincent walks over to Marisol who has just woken up an places his hand on her mouth shushing her, taking a needle out he plunges it into her neck an her body goes limp. I dont even remember the pain of my body as I burst up from the ground grabbing the shotgun as I stand, Don Guido just watches on as I leap across the room slamming the gun into Vincents throat an pressing him up against the wall. He laughs as he tells me she will be out for the rest of the night that he can have his fun now, he digs his nails into my chest an ribs. I fight through the pain pushing harder an harder his face finally turns blue when I let go an he falls to the ground.

I grit my teeth an slam the butt of the gun into his face before spinning it around an placing the barrel against his face. And with a gleeful smile I pull the trigger, the thing about salt at a distance it does massive damage without actually killing a person...put point blank...all thats left of Vincent is a gurgle from the gaping hole that used to be his mouth.I turn around to find Guidos own choice of a gun...a .45 at my forehead. He smiles
"Mikael...you have made this very hard for me. You could have easily just choked him into submission but no you had to kill him, but I understand that because I myself would have done the same thing after we finished with you...he touched her mouth in his sick way with those sick hands. But back to the matter at hand, your finished Mikael and I am making it final. You will never see what I have planned for your little drugs, those delightful drugs you brought up from where ever the f@#k your from...they will be turned into something more...fun. Thank you Mikael, you did take care of my dear Marisol..so this will be quick. Any man who can treat a woman like her with such gentleness an love...deserves the best kind of kill...a quick one." He pulls the trigger, I feel the heat from the bullet in the chamber igniting an coming down the barrel. My forehead burns with pain for a split second before my body falls with a thud, I watch as the hulking Guido walks over to Marisol an picks her up before dropping a hankerchief on my face. The man had some respect for me, that was plan as day...then the world went black.
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By The Rider

Nice.

Dude, great work.

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

AWESOMENESS ^_^

i like this a lot, ^^

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild

To answer ur question Aztek ull find out in myt next post

but i gotta get going shawns trying to type with me so its making this difficult. Another post should be up tonight when i get back opn at 7

Avatar image for mikael_ghazarian
Mikael_Ghazarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mikael_Ghazarian
I can almost feel the men put me in a body bag, the sound of the zipper closing me in. No more light is seen, an then they lift me I hear one state "Jesus christ this f@#kers heavy. What the hell they been feeding this guy?" Then a sharp pain my my back as they without care drop me onto the stretcher, and wheeling me into the ambulance. They begin to converse and somehow I can still hear them as my world is nothing but an empty blackness " I hear this guy is the main drug lord of Ghost, he brought it up from where ever the f@#k he came from. Started selling it the second he set foot in New York. That stuff is hard as hell to kick, most of the people keel over from overdose. Hell one shot of this Ghost is enough to OD on, looks like Karma came around an bit him hard in the ass. My little sister died from one use of his sh!t serves him right, she was only 12." he then kicks me hard in the side. And that kick was as if a restart button, my arm twitches yet they dont see the movement at first. Lying in the blackness of my mind an the bag I ponder Who the hell started selling to kids, my rules were no kids. If they were sold to the dealer was to be executed on site, looks as if Guido has been taking my sh!t for quite sometime. That fat f@#k, if I get out of this I am going to shove a brick of Ghost down his fat throat. Soon my body begins to tremble uncontrollably, an the men talking jump out of their skins one screams "Open the f@#king bag, open it god dammit!"  they bring my head out of the bag an put on an oxygen mask. Soon my body goes completely numb an my mind finally gives and the blackness takes control of even my hearing an I drift into the blackness entirely.

Most people think the after life is a bright light...but I saw nothing. It felt like a few moments until my eyes finally fluttered an I opened them, I couldnt feel my body any more. I attempt a scream for help but all that exits my throat is a moan that a retard would produce in an attempt to talk. Soon a nurse comes in with a sponge in my head I smile but nothing happens on my face, as she comes up close an holds the sponge over my naked body she brushes it against my skin. I can feel myself again but still nothing happens, then she oddly looks around seeing if anyone else was in the room. Then she moves her hand up to my mouth, I look at her at least try to look at her with a cocked eyebrow an she forces the sponge down my throat an holds it their. She smiles at me "
Just to make sure you stay in this coma you f@#ker, Regards from Guido but I would have done this for free you a$$hole. Your druglords raped an killed my daughter after she couldnt repay them. She was 16 you jacka$$, she was going to be at college this semester an back into rehab to stop her drug problems. Just trying to pay off her last debt so that she would be one with you f@#kers. But no your drugie thugs put a stop to that didnt they Mikael, this is sweet justice." For a moment I thought of letting her finish the job, but then a flash of Marisol swept through my mind an kickstarted my body. I was going to fix this, my reign of druglord was not glorious or in at any moment a pure one. I am a evil man, but even evil men have some morals...no children I thought to myself. My hand shot up grabbing her by the hair an pulling hard slamming her head down onto the bar that held me in the bed. I slammed her two more times before pulling her hand out of my mouth an taking a deep breath an looking her straight in the eyes " I heard you the entire time woman, And you need to know those drugs were never supposed to be sold to children. Not on my watch." Pulling her closer to the bed slamming her gut into the railing, I pull her closer "Tell me how long I have been out, and any of the names you know. And how much that fat f@#k is paying you because I will double it. And if I dont hear anything I like my kindness an remorse for your daughter will fly out the window just as your body does when I toss it out the window." She quivers an shakes hard spitting blood.

"You have been out for five months, Guido thought you were dead. His lackys didnt want to tell him until recently that you were still semi alive, that you died in your house. A-a-and the thugs names were Ferchenzo, and Hakeem.....Guido paid me 20,000 to come an dress up like a nurse to take you out." A chill of rage rushes through my body as I stare at her, I gesture for her to grab my wallet to which she does. I take out a credit card and hand it to her "That is for one of my accounts 100,000 dollars are on it. Do with it as you please, I have much more 100k wont bother me. But one more thing...what has he done with Ghost?" She stares at me an her face turns white as a ghost, an she stutters before saying "He has been selling it to everyone who has money, even shoving it down peoples throats to get them hooked. He has almost trippled its potenency making it almost impossible to get off it....he even put his daughter through the ringer with it testing it."  Rage again fills my body as I sit up. I shoo her away as my blood boils, and one thought runs through my head...Guido is a dead man.
Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Siphon

Hmm you've caught my attention. Nice work.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"OMFG!! Sexy killer nurse on the loose! Its like my dream come true :P

Anyways, that post was...AMAZING!!! LOVED IT!"
Siphon said:
"Hmm you've caught my attention. Nice work."
Thanks both of you. Looks like a I got a new reader SWEET
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Siphon said:
"Hmm you've caught my attention. Nice work."
don't get any ideas...#1 DC Fanboy is my title -_-"
LMMFAO
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

fine months and no dystrophy of the muscles he is a G

Anyways Amazing Post, I'm liking this a lot XD
aztek the lost said:

-_- 
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"fine months and no dystrophy of the muscles he is a G

Anyways Amazing Post, I'm liking this a lot XD
aztek the lost said:

-_- "
LMAO yes he is but he is also insanly pissed so that jumped his body back.
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

wow if adrenaline can do that, then it should be sold as a substitute for Methamphetamine   XD

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"wow if adrenaline can do that, then it should be sold as a substitute for Methamphetamine   XD"
YEs it should.

I might post tonight but im so doped up on cold meds an flu meds, im surprised my post in risky an i fight was coherant
LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LstPaladin

very good man, I cant wait to see what he does to Guido

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PRIMAV3RA
Darkchild said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"wow if adrenaline can do that, then it should be sold as a substitute for Methamphetamine   XD"
YEs it should.

I might post tonight but im so doped up on cold meds an flu meds, im surprised my post in risky an i fight was coherant
"
LOL, remember dont operate heavy machinery XD, like a remote XDXD, hope you feel better DC
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Darkchild said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
YEs it should.

"
LOL, remember dont operate heavy machinery XD, like a remote XDXD, hope you feel better DC"
LMAO i want to go out an grab something to eat since i havnt eaten all day but i dont knwo if i can drive
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

Well you can't time ATM, lol its Haven't and KNow XP not havnt and knwo" how do you even pronounce Knwo?  XDXD ummm order in if you can lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"Well you can't time ATM, lol its Haven't and KNow XP not havnt and knwo" how do you even pronounce Knwo?  XDXD ummm order in if you can lol"
LMAO smartass. Well im gonna go lay down maybe ill feel better later cya later
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

^^ mkay dc, have a good night :)

Marisol Guido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Marisol Guido
All I remember from the last night I saw Mikael was daddy and that gross disgusting excuse for a man Vincent. His slimy hands reaching around my neck, then the feel of metal pressing up against my neck.  It still sends shivers down my spine when I think of Vincents hands on my body, but that horrible memory soon fades when my father told me Vincent paid dearly for the way he touched me. But after that night I wouldnt have cared if he had, the night my lover was taken from me. Ripped from my embrace in the dead of night, the coldness of death wrapping its arms around him. Her arms embrace him an take him from me, father told me that Vincent had betrayed Mikael an drugged me. He had tried to have his way with my unconscious body but Mikael wouldnt have it an tried to stop him. But he was shot dead on the spot, Vincent had taken fathers gun an wasted Mikael. Soon after that disgusting man killed my lover father was at the door. He had arrived just moments after the events happened, an he personally took care of Vincent in respects to Mikael....for a long time I believed all my father told me but...now I realize it was all a lie and I was played the fool.

I dive deep into my body because the outside world is too much, all the drugs father pumps into me I cant take it anymore. I can feel my body sitting on the floor staring out the window like a spaced out shortbusee. But I can do nothing about it, daddy is all knowing and there is no way for me to change that. So thats what I thought, until a few days ago when a woman comes screaming into fathers office. Her nose broken an her face completely shattered, she obviously knew my father and he knew her cause his usual carefree expression turned to irritation as she stepped it.  She was stammering and I was in a constant high because dad wanted me to be quiet always pumping Ghost into me making it almost impossible for me to quit. Soon the world came back and I could understand her through the high but it was in an out. All I heard was two words "
Hes awake." This caused my rather large father to move faster than I have ever seen him in my life slamming her body into the wall. He whispers into her ear before looking over at me, then without any remorse he pulls a small handgun an puts it to the bottom of her chin an pulls the trigger. I jump for a moment as a piece of her skull falls onto my face, blood drips from the ceiling, and father wipes off the barrel of the gun an stares at me. He walks over upping the dosage of Ghost to a high limit without killing me, an strokes my head "Dont worry my baby girl, you wont need to worry a pretty little hair." he then walks over to his desk. He upped it so I would remember the convo he is about to have but by god I do and I hate the man for what I heard

He presses a number on the desk phone an I hear the dialing quickly, then a voice comes to the speaker "Yes? Don...what is it, why are you calling us during a deal." my fathers face turns red with rage "How the f@#k does one stupid ass crackwhores mother NOT kill one BRAIN DEAD vegetable. Simply the veggie wakes UP! And why you found a moron of a woman who then tells everything about what we have done in the past five months. She told Mikael EVERYTHING! And guess what, Mikael is an ex Armenian solider who has just been told that we have taken his baby and turned it into our own sh!T. NOW I ask you one question, What else could this bitch have told him to add onto the volcano that has just blown its cap?" theres a long silence and then Deno speaks up "Tell him about Marisol?" My father raises his hands "Wow their is a brain cell in that dome of yours. Is Jaque with you?." Deno says "Yes?"  "Jaque kill Deno." BANG BANG BANG then silence. "Now Jaque if your their Im more than certain that nutstain of a man Tito is there with your correct. Now my next question will decide your fate, What are we going to do about this problem we have here?"  Silence then Jaque speaks " Go to the hospital and waste Mikael and anyone who gets in our way?" My father claps feverishly and says " Yes now both you broken condoms go and kill that worthless c*mstain understand!"

My father hangs up the phone and tosses it across the room, and I continue to stare at him. With rage in my heart an soul I stare at him, wanting nothing more than to see his fatass on a platter. I do not stutter for a moment in what I say next "
You mother f@%ker!" He stares back at me, with a look of fear that I heard everything and then a look of rage as I speak against him. He stands up an towers over me then picking up the broken phone he slaps me across the face an follows that with the phone to the top of my head. I soon black out, but one thought runs through my mind " Kill em all Mikael kill em all"
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

YAY! THAT POST WAS SUPER SUPER GOOD, now im in the sinner zone XD, very nice

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkchild
PRIMAV3RA said:
"YAY! THAT POST WAS SUPER SUPER GOOD, now im in the sinner zone XD, very nice"
aztek the lost said:
"o_O

...wow

the POV, the diologue, the violence, all A+

keep it up, O Fan-Fic King!"
Bows

Thank u
Prima Donna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Prima Donna
aztek the lost said:
NOOOOO! you were supposed to post after me -_-"
SILENCE!! ONLY THE CHAMPION MAY SPEAK WITHOUT PERMISSION, you know the rules.
LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LstPaladin

cool, I never heard anyone called a broken condom. lol   classic.   Man he sure is violent toward the daughter

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Darkchild

Wanna hear what I just thoguht of. When i finally do publish one of my works (that u probably wont see till its out)

You two will be on the thank u part on before all the text an chapters. "Thank you to m family and the two people who wouldnt stfu when I wanted some down time in writing. Always getting me to do my best Prima(....cant remember ur name right now) Aztek (Austin)"

Prima Donna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Prima Donna

He is crazy to the daughter, and yet he calls her baby like he loves her, so twisted. xP

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LstPaladin

dont leave me out,  lol

Aztec the Lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Aztec the Lost
Darkchild said:
"Wanna hear what I just thoguht of. When i finally do publish one of my works (that u probably wont see till its out)

You two will be on the thank u part on before all the text an chapters. "Thank you to m family and the two people who wouldnt stfu when I wanted some down time in writing. Always getting me to do my best Prima(....cant remember ur name right now) Aztek (Austin)""
I know her name ^^

and I'll tell you it if you put my name before her's in the credits :P
Prima Donna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Prima Donna
Darkchild said:
"Wanna hear what I just thoguht of. When i finally do publish one of my works (that u probably wont see till its out)

You two will be on the thank u part on before all the text an chapters. "Thank you to m family and the two people who wouldnt stfu when I wanted some down time in writing. Always getting me to do my best Prima(....cant remember ur name right now) Aztek (Austin)""
awww YAY, i like never read the thank you part, but that will be like the first time i do, as long as you remember

My name goes first Darkchild^^
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Darkchild
Prima Donna said:
"He is crazy to the daughter, and yet he calls her baby like he loves her, so twisted. xP"
lmao yep.
Aztec the Lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Aztec the Lost
LstPaladin said:
"cool, I never heard anyone called a broken condom. lol   classic.   Man he sure is violent toward the daughter"
LMFAO

I agree, I think I'm going to go around calling people that ^^
Prima Donna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Prima Donna
Aztec the Lost said:
"Darkchild said:

I know her name ^^

and I'll tell you it if you put my name before her's in the credits :P"
You wouldn't do that XD

aztek the lost said:
"Prima Donna said:
"aztek the lost said:
NOOOOO! you were supposed to post after me -_-"
SILENCE!! ONLY THE CHAMPION MAY SPEAK WITHOUT PERMISSION, you know the rules."
=/"

i was only joking XD
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Darkchild
Prima Donna said:
"Darkchild said:

awww YAY, i like never read the thank you part, but that will be like the first time i do, as long as you remember

My name goes first Darkchild^^"
Women always go first

(looks at aztek an whispers "No they dont bros befo"
Aztec the Lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Aztec the Lost
Darkchild said:
"Women always go first

(looks at aztek an whispers "No they dont bros befo""
looks at Prima and grins
Prima Donna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Prima Donna
Glares at both of them

I HEARD THAT, learn how to whisper DC, and wipe that grin off your face Aztec -_-
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Darkchild

Your hearing things love, I have no clue what your talking about

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"continues to grin

you know, when you get that book published, as long as my name is in there I'll be happy...but if it comes after Prima's you owe me a free copy :P"
Looks over at angered Prima

Youll get a free copy then
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By The Renegade

Cool story man

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Darkchild
The Renegade said:
"Cool story man"
thanks
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Darkchild said:
"aztek the lost said:
"continues to grin

you know, when you get that book published, as long as my name is in there I'll be happy...but if it comes after Prima's you owe me a free copy :P"

Youll get a free copy then"
yay! everybody wins!! because as we all know I like to get my stuff for free ^^"
lol
Prima Donna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Prima Donna

yay! everybody wins!! because as we all know I like to get my stuff for free ^^"
I love the free samples at food stores and perfume samples lol XD

Darkchild said:

Youll get a free copy then"

You know what you can put him first, just make my name bold and italicized XD
Prima Donna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Prima Donna
aztek the lost said:
gah! but I just negotiated a free book!!"
Its alright Im gonna pay, because your basically getting a bootleg copy and taking money out of DC's pocket. XDXD